• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,213
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

40 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

Yes, it's clear.  But because of things that have happened on this forum in the past (not with you) I always ask questions like this. 

Hi MorningGlory,

Yes I like that about you, upfront, say what you mean & not devious. Glad your not the `secret police.` :cool: (lol)

Have a good day (probably evening over your way) sis,

Marilyn.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

33 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

feast of tabernacles

Hi SINNERSAVED,

Great, so we all think that the 15th can mean the Feast of Tabernacles, which simplejeff showed us in Zechariah will be in the Millennium. So do you think we can put that on our timeline? I`ll have a go.

.....A/D........................(1260 days)..............................I.........(30 days)...........I.........(30 days)..........I..........15th.....> 

.............................................................................................................Shebat..............Adar............................................(???)........................The Millennium (Feast of Tabernacles)...........

Now the month of Adar, in the Jewish calendar, is the last month before their New Year. And I believe that the Millennium will start on Israel`s New Year. They will bring together their civil & religious New years into one, as Christ is not only king in the religious area but also in the civil, political area. If this is so, then what is that other (?????) month.

This is the very, very interesting part & can be looked at on the internet on the Jewish Calendars. Apparently every 3 years or so Israel has to do a catch up in their calendars as they use the Lunar (30 days) whereas the solar is (30, & 31 etc) Thus said they put in another Adar month every three years. As I said you can look this up.

So, as I believe it is always great to discover something our selves, how about checking to see which YEARS ahead have the `double month of Adar.

Marilyn. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

3 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

The attempt to spiritualize EVERYTHING is annoying.  The sacrifices will be animal sacrifices as described in Ezekial 43.....

18 Then he said to me, “Son of man, this is what the Sovereign Lord says: These will be the regulations for sacrificing burnt offerings(Y) and splashing blood(Z) against the altar when it is built: 19 You are to give a young bull(AA) as a sin offering[l] to the Levitical priests of the family of Zadok,(AB) who come near(AC) to minister before me, declares the Sovereign Lord. 20 You are to take some of its blood and put it on the four horns of the altar(AD) and on the four corners of the upper ledge(AE) and all around the rim, and so purify the altar(AF) and make atonement for it. 21 You are to take the bull for the sin offering and burn it in the designated part of the temple area outside the sanctuary.(AG)

22 “On the second day you are to offer a male goat without defect for a sin offering, and the altar is to be purified as it was purified with the bull. 23 When you have finished purifying it, you are to offer a young bull and a ram from the flock, both without defect.(AH) 24 You are to offer them before the Lord, and the priests are to sprinkle salt(AI) on them and sacrifice them as a burnt offering to the Lord.

You CAN'T change Scripture or it's meaning to suit yourself.  If you can find a Scriptural verse that says the sacrifices that cease are signified by the end of people taking the mark.....please post it. 

Morning Glory

Israel are not doing animal sacrifices anymore so how can this be taken off them?  They have no temple.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

The daily sacrifice is that opportunity we have in repenting of our sins "daily" for Christ.  Because of the Word, we have a conscience now and we know what is right and wrong.  Every day we say no to "sin" we are sacrificing to the Lord spiritually. Giving up something we love, or that the flesh loves.  To worship the Lord, we have to worship in the spirit, and we have to let go and get rid of the things that corrupt our spirit which is sin, so we can make our temple holy.

When the time comes, and the False Prophet has marked everybody who has received his mark, when this stage is fulfilled, there will be no more "conscience" in the hearts of man.  Man will not stop sinning because of Christ, but will do whatever pleases his soul. "The daily sacrifice" is taken away - from the hearts of men.  What's inside them now is the spirit of the world, the same spirit that this False Prophet has.  They are joined.  They are one now.  Evil will get worse and keep growing.  Brother against brother etc. 

So there will be a difference, for if they had the spirit of God in them they wouldn't of taken the Mark of the Beast.  Now they have to drink of that cup that God is going to give them.  Instead of hope now, there is only darkness with all the plagues and things that about to come upon the earth, because "the daily sacrifice" has been taken away.  Christ's name will not be preached, but anyone holding on to his name will be persecuted.  The False Prophet has replaced Christ with himself in the hearts of men and spirit of God will not lead them to repentance but to drink of that cup which is their reward for all their evil works.  Everything taught will be a lie and against the truth.

Hi SINNERSAVED,

I thought it would be interesting to know what the month of Adar & the Feast of Tabernacles means.

ADAR – (the last month of the Jewish year.) Every 3 years there is a double Adar –Adar 1 & Adar 2 & the second one is considered the important one. It is a time of great joy for it reminds Israel of their deliverance from extermination by Haman. (see Book of Esther) Thus when the Lord comes in power & great glory & delivers Israel from the world`s armies then there obviously will be great joy.

The Feast of Tabernacles – also called the Festival of Booths. This was the most popular & joyful of all the festivals. They made tents or booths (Tabernacles) as a reminder of the time when Israel lived in tents in the desert.

The word Tabernacle – Gk. `skenoo` means to tent, (spec) to reside as God did in the Tabernacle of old.

This will be how God will be with His people Israel in the Millennium, as Zechariah shows us. And the people of the nations will be blessed to go up to Jerusalem to worship & learn of God`s ways.

`And it shall come to pass that everyone who is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, & to keep the Feast of Tabernacles.` (Zech. 14: 16)

Remember what Daniel said, `Blessed is he who waits & comes to the 1335 days.` (Dan. 12: 12) I believe that is the time of the Millennium – God Tabernacling, dwelling with His people.

Marilyn.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

5 hours ago, Sister said:

Morning Glory

Israel are not doing animal sacrifices anymore so how can this be taken off them?  They have no temple.

Sister, surely you realize the temple is going to be rebuilt?  It's my opinion, and only my opinion, that they will resume animal sacrifices because the Jews don't yet recognize that Jesus came as the perfect sacrifice for all of us and the other sacrifices are no longer required.

11 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi SINNERSAVED,

I thought it would be interesting to know what the month of Adar & the Feast of Tabernacles means.

ADAR – (the last month of the Jewish year.) Every 3 years there is a double Adar –Adar 1 & Adar 2 & the second one is considered the important one. It is a time of great joy for it reminds Israel of their deliverance from extermination by Haman. (see Book of Esther) Thus when the Lord comes in power & great glory & delivers Israel from the world`s armies then there obviously will be great joy.

The Feast of Tabernacles – also called the Festival of Booths. This was the most popular & joyful of all the festivals. They made tents or booths (Tabernacles) as a reminder of the time when Israel lived in tents in the desert.

The word Tabernacle – Gk. `skenoo` means to tent, (spec) to reside as God did in the Tabernacle of old.

This will be how God will be with His people Israel in the Millennium, as Zechariah shows us. And the people of the nations will be blessed to go up to Jerusalem to worship & learn of God`s ways.

`And it shall come to pass that everyone who is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, & to keep the Feast of Tabernacles.` (Zech. 14: 16)

Remember what Daniel said, `Blessed is he who waits & comes to the 1335 days.` (Dan. 12: 12) I believe that is the time of the Millennium – God Tabernacling, dwelling with His people.

Marilyn.

This is another of those things I have never been able to sort out in my own mind.  I'm not sure how the Jewish feasts relate to us, the Gentiles.

5 hours ago, Sister said:

The daily sacrifice is that opportunity we have in repenting of our sins "daily" for Christ.  Because of the Word, we have a conscience now and we know what is right and wrong.  Every day we say no to "sin" we are sacrificing to the Lord spiritually. Giving up something we love, or that the flesh loves.  To worship the Lord, we have to worship in the spirit, and we have to let go and get rid of the things that corrupt our spirit which is sin, so we can make our temple holy.

When the time comes, and the False Prophet has marked everybody who has received his mark, when this stage is fulfilled, there will be no more "conscience" in the hearts of man.  Man will not stop sinning because of Christ, but will do whatever pleases his soul. "The daily sacrifice" is taken away - from the hearts of men.  What's inside them now is the spirit of the world, the same spirit that this False Prophet has.  They are joined.  They are one now.  Evil will get worse and keep growing.  Brother against brother etc. 

So there will be a difference, for if they had the spirit of God in them they wouldn't of taken the Mark of the Beast.  Now they have to drink of that cup that God is going to give them.  Instead of hope now, there is only darkness with all the plagues and things that about to come upon the earth, because "the daily sacrifice" has been taken away.  Christ's name will not be preached, but anyone holding on to his name will be persecuted.  The False Prophet has replaced Christ with himself in the hearts of men and spirit of God will not lead them to repentance but to drink of that cup which is their reward for all their evil works.  Everything taught will be a lie and against the truth.

Can you back the above with Scripture? 

6 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

TTHi MorningGlory,

Yes I like that about you, upfront, say what you mean & not devious. Glad your not the `secret police.` :cool: (lol)

Have a good day (probably evening over your way) sis,

Marilyn.

No, no secret police here..........:ph34r:

11 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

This is another of those things I have never been able to sort out in my own mind.  I'm not sure how the Jewish feasts relate to us, the Gentiles.

Hi MorningGlory,

Remember all scripture is for our instruction BUT IT IS NOT ALL ABOUT US.

Hope that helps. Marilyn.