• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  14

6 minutes ago, the_patriot2015 said:

the helmet reference was from a christian comedian named brad stine, I have his piece posted on the forums somewhere, or you can google brad stine put a helmet on, its rather entertaining....

in any case, perhaps it is off topic in this thread, but if that was your goal, then why dont you say hey lets keep this on topic and start another topic perhaps in hobbies about this....instead of chewing us out for being "bad" about talking about the bullets....it came up. I discussed it. I still see no issue with it, other then maybe its a bit off topic, but looking back at how hot the topic has gotten perhaps, thats not a bad  thing.

that's a good idea, I wanted to say that , but I am trying to not be  rude, and so hey  I think if you did that , ,that be great , Patriot.

Just now, other one said:

I think you have a lot to learn about worthy sinner.  My suggestion would be to not participate in threads like this if you don't want ant to hear about these things. 

now , now lets  not ,get defensive on me, I don't need to learn anything from anyone about what I am able to say ? I have my opinions ,just like you , so there is no ,tell me how I need to do anything, let us join hands and sing cumbaya brother, I am here to share the love of God , not about getting angry or rude, blessings brother,

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Content Count:  15,738
  • Content Per Day:  2.44
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Just now, SINNERSAVED said:

now , now lets  not ,get defensive on me, I don't need to learn anything from anyone about what I am able to say ? I have my opinions ,just like you , so there is no ,tell me how I need to do anything, let us join hands and sing cumbaya brother, I am here to share the love of God , not about getting angry or rude, blessings brother,

Im with other, if you wanted it to get back on subject, then great, say you wanted it to get back on subject, but if you just didnt want to hear about me loading my .40 cal up with Hornandy Ballistic tipped bullets because I like how much damage they do, then your welcome to share your opinion, but that doesnt mean im going to listen. If you dont want to hear it dont participate. Its like if you dont want to own a gun....dont. 

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  600
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,390
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

3 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

Otherone, why would you mock me ,on a very real and present ,operation that can take place, in your neighborhood, or if something like a big terrorist shoot out in your area  , where they would be allowed for the police and authorities to come into your house and take your weapons,

like I said this is not far fetched , and it has happened already , in boston they come to the house and take your guns from you , and from your residence, but that is okay, for you will see it for your self, and its not to long in the future, they will come with some excuse , and say we need to search your house, then what will you do ,

but this is my opinion and guess, for what is coming.

First of all our Sheriff has told the federal people they can not do that here, and according to the Constitution the Sheriff is the top law enforcement officer in the county.  Informed them they would be arrested if they tried.  I would be available to help back him up....   they are not going to confiscate all our guns.  If I did something stupid and lost my ability to own guns, I'd just give all my guns to my son....

1 minute ago, Cletus said:

I dont know if its like this all over texas, but in my little part of the woods Judges are inclined to say if you only shot once or twice you did not fear for your life and so deadly force was not necessary.  LEO's as well as attorneys have advised many here, I say again here, to empty the magazine.   Its really important to know what someone is getting into legally in their area.

My grandfather was a marine and was in WW2.  All he used for home defense was a ruger .22 pistol.  It was the first weapon I ever shot. 

Im sure it differs state to state and even town to town, thats why its always wise to be knowledgeable about gun laws, both where you live and anywhere you might travel with a gun.

1 minute ago, the_patriot2015 said:

Im with other, if you wanted it to get back on subject, then great, say you wanted it to get back on subject, but if you just didnt want to hear about me loading my .40 cal up with Hornandy Ballistic tipped bullets because I like how much damage they do, then your welcome to share your opinion, but that doesnt mean im going to listen. If you dont want to hear it dont participate. Its like if you dont want to own a gun....dont. 

brother I was trying to be nice, and you want to run me off,like that , but I see you got a few more pointers in there about your big gun,  nice,  I was agreeing with you about another topic, but that's how we want to do , find something to get this party started, I don't ever have to prove my self to you ,or listen to what you tell me also , so I guess we both agree , its a free speech, ,i was trying to not be rude , and you want to prove macho ? lets talk about the sword of the spirit , and the word of God, that is everlasting,

so I will run along now , all this talk of big guns is making me scared,... 

I wasnt running you off, just pointing out how your coming across. Theres nothing rude about saying lets get back on topic, its even easier, to post back on topic without even mentioning the off topics, when you start saying "Jesus wouldn't be talking about guns" it tends to set people on the defensive. You come across as "fine if you want to defend yourself thats fine but I dont want to talk about it" and the natural reaction is "deal with it" Weve had this talk before, beating around the bush, and not saying what you mean, just leads to confusion and people on the defensive. Im not trying to be mean, or to "run you off" because you do have some valuable insight and I enjoy discussions with you, and again, not to be mean, but from my view, one should say what they mean-or not say anything at all. beating around the bush just frustrates everyone all around, you me, and everyone else participating.

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  600
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,390
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

30 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

I don't consider what I said as either anger or being rude or defensive....    We discuss many many things here and most threads get side tracked at times.   I think it's ok to ask to get back on track, but not  ok to demand we not deviate at times a little.....     and besides after 4 pages sometimes it helps to take a side track or we just all repeat our stance till someone gets angry and the threads are closed....

11 minutes ago, the_patriot2015 said:

I wasnt running you off, just pointing out how your coming across. Theres nothing rude about saying lets get back on topic, its even easier, to post back on topic without even mentioning the off topics, when you start saying "Jesus wouldn't be talking about guns" it tends to set people on the defensive. You come across as "fine if you want to defend yourself thats fine but I dont want to talk about it" and the natural reaction is "deal with it" Weve had this talk before, beating around the bush, and not saying what you mean, just leads to confusion and people on the defensive. Im not trying to be mean, or to "run you off" because you do have some valuable insight and I enjoy discussions with you, and again, not to be mean, but from my view, one should say what they mean-or not say anything at all. beating around the bush just frustrates everyone all around, you me, and everyone else participating.

no worries Brother ,its all good , and you know, i am not here to stir things up, i am cool with our chats. i enjoy them my self

1 minute ago, other one said:

I don't consider what I said as either anger or being rude....    We discuss many many things here and most threads get side tracked at times.   I think it's ok to ask to get back on track, but not  ok to demand we not deviate at times a little.....     and besides after 4 pages sometimes it helps to take a side track or we just all repeat our stance till someone gets angry and the threads are closed....

its all good , otherone,  no worries , i am not taking anything serious , and i get you , i apologize for being out of line if i was .:)