• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,136
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

8 hours ago, SINNERSAVED said:

you are dancing around my question, and really ,you are not even seeing your own delusion,

I am done with trying ,to reason with a person that refuses to see, the truth .

for you have pulled ,a scripture given to a church , of the seven churches, and how do you see your self in this one church,? to receive even what they are told,

you talk about what scriptures don't apply to what people, are you even sure first off ,this is about you, and then you pull this one, and hang on it and hope it is what you want it to be?

this is lack of reading the word in context, you have pulled everything I have seen out of order ,and you want to make it so,? wow.

I am done, so ,so done,, please don't correct others , for you have not answered my questions, and you ...stand corrected,

you should have more then one scripture to back what you say , this is called reaching, and so with that said, have a good night, and blessings to you brother, I will pray for you , really I will,

Look at what I just posted to Sister.

As in the days of Noah, so shall it be with the coming of the Son of Man (Bridegroom).  People were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage up to the day that Noah entered the Ark, and the door was shut/closed.  This same environment exists right now.  It cannot happen during the Seal, Trumpet and Bowl Judgments.

I know you have been influenced differently by other teaching.  You may even have changed with regard to some Doctrinal positions.  The more and more I digest what is in Revelation, the more and more I see of total chaos.  List all the Seal, Trumpet and Bowl Judgements in order all the way to Armageddon.  Then you show me where people have the time to eat and drink, marrying and give in marriage.  It is not there.  So this "as in the days of Noah" must be fulfilled before this time.

In Christ

Montana Marv

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,153
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

22 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

... And even maybe you will have the opportunity see Satan face to face, which none in the Church have ever seen, because he has been in Heaven accusing the Saints (those of the Bride).  And those on earth repented not. ...

The only time the scripture implies men will see Satan face to face is when they assist in kicking his butt out of heaven:

Rev. 12:10 Then I heard a loud voice in heaven saying, “Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down. 11 “And they [the brethren] nikao/overcame/conquered him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death."

Only men/brethren conquer "by the blood of the Lamb and by the Word of their testimony." So thank you, Marv, I would indeed consider it an high honor and privilege to face Satan with like brethren and assist them in his vanquishing.

1 minute ago, WilliamL said:

The only time the scripture implies men will see Satan face to face is when they assist in kicking his butt out of heaven:

Rev. 12:10 Then I heard a loud voice in heaven saying, “Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down. 11 “And they [the brethren] nikao/overcame/conquered him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death."

Only men/brethren conquer "by the blood of the Lamb and by the Word of their testimony." So thank you, Marv, I would indeed consider it an high honor and privilege to face Satan with like brethren and assist them in his vanquishing.

William

How do you know he has a butt.  And what you just quoted diminishes what these other Post-Trib individuals have ever  said, we the Bride are in Heaven when Satan is ushered out.  Thanks for a new set of verses in a different light.  I will quote this to Sinnersaved if it is alright.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  14

1 hour ago, Montana Marv said:

William

How do you know he has a butt.  And what you just quoted diminishes what these other Post-Trib individuals have ever  said, we the Bride are in Heaven when Satan is ushered out.  Thanks for a new set of verses in a different light.  I will quote this to Sinnersaved if it is alright.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Only men/brethren conquer "by the blood of the Lamb and by the Word of their testimony."

did you not see, that how we are saved by Jesus, we need to be renewed in the spirit of our minds and souls, our hearts must be ready to receive the goodness of the lord, the blood washes us clean ,and covers our sinful selves, and the word of God continues to cleanse us from all unrighteousness,

we have the saviors blood, Gods word, that testifies, and brings us to life from the dead, and our hearts and minds continually meditating on God , for by scripture we are given into Knowledge of the almighty and the savior, and by our testimony we are purified from with in, the holy spirit is working a work with in us, and then this opens our  eyes to see and our hands to reach the glory and majesty of the Lord, if we do not have this we are not really saved and we have not surrender to the will of God and deny our sinful self,

once this is accomplished with in the individual to be surrendered and wash and the renewal of our hearts and minds, we then take action on it , producing Godly fruit , we then start to mirror the love of God and follow and love as Jesus showed us how to love ,

by placing God first and letting the holy spirit do its work , there is purification that is taking place and we see as paul states, I do the things I wish not to do , and the things that I should I am unable,

this is separating the sinful self with in us , and the holy spirit in the dividing and working in your selves, for even when we have surrendered to God , the holy spirit is cleaning out the sinfulness and destroying the sinful flesh with in us, ,by more of the word of God the more we are cleansed, and this is a process to what many do not understand.

now with all that said, by going through this we have victory over the evil one for we over come by the blood of the lamb and the words of our witness, this places us inline of obeying and abiding in Christ Jesus that we are also crucified with Him through this process, so it is no longer you and me but Christ, that has saved us from our selves and the sins of our flesh,

knowing this and really understanding this, there is nothing in the world , or that man or powers of the devil can shake us , or move us , for it is the power of the holy spirit with in us that continues , to assure us , and gives us the power through the name of Jesus , to face what ever we will have too,

it is us that are bought with a price that takes on the responsibility of being a vessel for the use of God, in His plan in todays world,

we have been bought with a price, and Jesus will come back to redeem us when He returns, but we need to endure until the end ,even if it is by word , by persecution and even death ,

this is what, this is all about, not how you feel , your emotions and what you want , but what we must prove to yourself and God that we belong in the kingdom,

so we shall be as warriors for the cause set out in battle against evil, this is what we are doing now ! but many are asleep and taking a back seat to all this , when we need to stop wasting time ,

for the time is at hand and we need to be out there sharing and guiding people to save souls,

come tribulation or not, be ready ,at all times and if Jesus delays,

put on ,the whole armor of God , this is what the armor is for , and then be already ,in the battle,

so get up and fight  for the word of God , or turn and reject him, there is no in between , and no one in that day will be with any excuse,

for we shall reap what we sow, and we will have followed Jesus , or turned on Him, and this is the choice you are given, of free will, and out of Grace, we are under the Grace of God , but this does not eliminate any of the instruction and laws given in the old or the new, it is all relavent, and nothing is to be dismissed, and as not applicable at all,

if you do , then you have removed what God has set  forth, and you have taken the bait, of deception and not even known it, we can not pick and choose ,what we follow and  we don't.! the whole bible is inspired by God,

this is why it says ,he that has a ear , let him hear, what the spirit says.

15 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

Only men/brethren conquer "by the blood of the Lamb and by the Word of their testimony."

did you not see, that how we are saved by Jesus, we need to be renewed in the spirit of our minds and souls, our hearts must be ready to receive the goodness of the lord, the blood washes us clean ,and covers our sinful selves, and the word of God continues to cleanse us from all unrighteousness,

we have the saviors blood, Gods word, that testifies, and brings us to life from the dead, and our hearts and minds continually meditating on God , for by scripture we are given into Knowledge of the almighty and the savior, and by our testimony we are purified from with in, the holy spirit is working a work with in us, and then this opens our  eyes to see and our hands to reach the glory and majesty of the Lord, if we do not have this we are not really saved and we have not surrender to the will of God and deny our sinful self,

once this is accomplished with in the individual to be surrendered and wash and the renewal of our hearts and minds, we then take action on it , producing Godly fruit , we then start to mirror the love of God and follow and love as Jesus showed us how to love ,

by placing God first and letting the holy spirit do its work , there is purification that is taking place and we see as paul states, I do the things I wish not to do , and the things that I should I am unable,

this is separating the sinful self with in us , and the holy spirit in the dividing and working in your selves, for even when we have surrendered to God , the holy spirit is cleaning out the sinfulness and destroying the sinful flesh with in us, ,by more of the word of God the more we are cleansed, and this is a process to what many do not understand.

now with all that said, by going through this we have victory over the evil one for we over come by the blood of the lamb and the words of our witness, this places us inline of obeying and abiding in Christ Jesus that we are also crucified with Him through this process, so it is no longer you and me but Christ, that has saved us from our selves and the sins of our flesh,

knowing this and really understanding this, there is nothing in the world , or that man or powers of the devil can shake us , or move us , for it is the power of the holy spirit with in us that continues , to assure us , and gives us the power through the name of Jesus , to face what ever we will have too,

it is us that are bought with a price that takes on the responsibility of being a vessel for the use of God, in His plan in todays world,

we have been bought with a price, and Jesus will come back to redeem us when He returns, but we need to endure until the end ,even if it is by word , by persecution and even death ,

this is what, this is all about, not how you feel , your emotions and what you want , but what we must prove to yourself and God that we belong in the kingdom,

so we shall be as warriors for the cause set out in battle against evil, this is what we are doing now ! but many are asleep and taking a back seat to all this , when we need to stop wasting time ,

for the time is at hand and we need to be out there sharing and guiding people to save souls,

put on ,the whole armor of God , this is what the armor is for , and then be already ,in the battle,

so get up and fight  for the word of God , or turn and reject him, there is no in between , and no one in that day will be with any excuse,

for we shall reap what we sow, and we will have followed Jesus , or turned on Him, and this is the choice you are given, of free will, and out of Grace, we are under the Grace of God , but this does not eliminate any of the instruction and laws given in the old or the new, it is all relavent, and nothing is to be dismissed, and as not applicable at all,

if you do , then you have removed what God has set  forth, and you have taken the bait, of deception and not even known it, we can not pick and choose ,what we follow and  we don't.! the whole bible is inspired by God,

this is why it says ,he that has a ear , let him hear, what the spirit says.

SS

How does anything you just said relate to this time of being tested Rev 3:10 - it does not.  So are you going to reap what you have sowed and go through this time of Tribulation which is designated for the Ungodly.  The Church has undergone Tribulation since Pentecost.  Soon is the time that the Ungodly will undergo their time of Tribulation.  And this is during the 70th Week, especially the latter half of the Week.  And they Repented Not.  For All/Rest of mankind which were not killed by these plagues of Rev 9;  vs:20, 21 - They still did not repent of the work of their hands; they did not stop worshiping demons, and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone and wood; idols that cannot see or hear or walk.  Nor did they repent of their murders, their magic arts, their sexual immorality or their thefts.

And you want to be part of this group.  The rest of mankind.  Just for a little tribulation sake.  Your Salvation must be based on Works if you think that you must go through this period of time.  God Forbid.

Look closer, My Theology is not flawed.  All your Scriptures that you quote cannot negate "As in the Days of Noah" can they.  If you say they prove this passage wrong, then you are using them out of context or not applying the correct meaning to them..  For this is the Prime Scripture which indicates when the Bridegroom will come.   Rev 3:10 just adds another feather to its cap.  We are gone when the Tribulation for the Unjust or Ungodly begins.  And they Repented Not.

In Christ

Montana Marv

SS

How does anything you just said relate to this time of being tested Rev 3:10 - it does not.  So are you going to reap what you have sowed and go through this time of Tribulation which is designated for the Ungodly.  The Church has undergone Tribulation since Pentecost.  Soon is the time that the Ungodly will undergo their time of Tribulation.  And this is during the 70th Week, especially the latter half of the Week.  And they Repented Not.  For All/Rest of mankind which were not killed by these plagues of Rev 9;  vs:20, 21 - They still did not repent of the work of their hands; they did not stop worshiping demons, and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone and wood; idols that cannot see or hear or walk.  Nor did they repent of their murders, their magic arts, their sexual immorality or their thefts.

And you want to be part of this group.  The rest of mankind.  Just for a little tribulation sake.  Your Salvation must be based on Works if you think that you must go through this period of time.  God Forbid.

Look closer, My Theology is not flawed.  All your Scriptures that you quote cannot negate "As in the Days of Noah" can they.  If you say they prove this passage wrong, then you are using them out of context or not applying the correct meaning to them..  For this is the Prime Scripture which indicates when the Bridegroom will come.   Rev 3:10 just adds another feather to its cap.  We are gone when the Tribulation for the Unjust or Ungodly begins.  And they Repented Not.

In Christ

Montana Marv

montana ,marv, first of all , the time of the plagues and people refusing to turn to god and repent , is manly of the wrath of God  we are not subjected to this, so please separate the two first, tribulation, and then Gods wrath, we are taken to safety , or protected in the wrath of God this is his promise to us , now we are not promised to be exempt of tribulation, but you continue to refuse ,that it is given to us by Jesus himself in matthew 24, if you don't believe this , then there is no more to say, but

anyway !,I am not saved by works, at all, for if I am preaching a salvation by works, then I would agree with you , but it is not by works, that I have told you we will have tribulation, but Jesus told us , a few times, and that if you are not prepared , or ready , incase we do go through this tribulation, before getting raptured, then will you e ready , its best to be prepared and ready , then to not be ready and then find out at the end , time is up and you are still here, so what will you do now, if you have no choice, for you are in this verse like white on rice, and say the same thing over and over, it seems you are trying to convince your self if you say it enough , this is not clear , and yo have no other way of confirming this,

so as I said , you have not answered my questions and you are still dancing around for you have no base to stand on, and you are refusing to believe what Jesus even said, so there is no more to reason with , you don't answer my question, you stay on sinking sand  and yo don't even understand or take what Jesus is saying , so

it is by the blood and the word of God that saves us , so no man can boast, but you need to understand scripture, and its meaning , and stop assuming , for your assumptions become false teachings and your stand is weak,

in fact how can you say that the people believers of the past did the work of the fall to persecution and death , and so we don't become part of this ? this is total non sense, and it is not scriptural, please use scripture , and not your ideas, for we can work with scripture , but every can, imagine fantasy.

3 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

How do you know he [Satan] has a butt?  And what you just quoted diminishes what these other Post-Trib individuals have ever said, we the Bride are in Heaven when Satan is ushered out.  Thanks for a new set of verses in a different light.

Do, or do not, angels have butts? Sounds like a new topic, go ahead and start it if you like. Take a poll. :D

As far as what you think other post-tribbers say about things, don't presume it, quote it.

1 hour ago, SINNERSAVED said:

...so we shall be as warriors for the cause set out in battle against evil, this is what we are doing now ! but many are asleep and taking a back seat to all this , when we need to stop wasting time ,

so get up and fight  for the word of God , or turn and reject him, there is no in between , and no one in that day will be with any excuse...

Amen to that!

All your Scriptures that you quote cannot negate "As in the Days of Noah" can they.  If you say they prove this passage wrong, then you are using them out of context or not applying the correct meaning to them..  For this is the Prime Scripture which indicates when the Bridegroom will come.  ...

Jasher 6:14 And all the fountains of the deep were broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened, and the rain was upon the earth forty days and forty nights. 15 And Noah and his household, and all the living creatures that were with him, came into the ark on account of the waters of the flood, and the Lord shut him in. ...

28 And the ark floated upon the face of the waters, and it was tossed upon the waters so that all the living creatures within were turned about like pottage in a cauldron.

29 And great anxiety seized all the living creatures that were in the ark, and the ark was like to be broken.

30 And all the living creatures that were in the ark were terrified, and the lions roared, and the oxen lowed, and the wolves howled, and every living creature in the ark spoke and lamented in its own language, so that their voices reached to a great distance, and Noah and his sons cried and wept in their troubles; they were greatly afraid that they had reached the gates of death.

31 And Noah prayed unto the Lord, and cried unto him on account of this, and he said, O Lord help us, for we have no strength to bear this evil that has encompassed us, for the waves of the waters have surrounded us, mischievous torrents have terrified us, the snares of death have come before us; answer us, O Lord, answer us, light up thy countenance toward us and be gracious to us, redeem us and deliver us.

32 And the Lord hearkened to the voice of Noah, and the Lord remembered him.

33 And a wind passed over the earth, and the waters were still and the ark rested.

Sounds like a great tribulation to me -- and these were the ones being saved.

11 minutes ago, WilliamL said:

Jasher 6:14 And all the fountains of the deep were broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened, and the rain was upon the earth forty days and forty nights. 15 And Noah and his household, and all the living creatures that were with him, came into the ark on account of the waters of the flood, and the Lord shut him in. ...

28 And the ark floated upon the face of the waters, and it was tossed upon the waters so that all the living creatures within were turned about like pottage in a cauldron.

29 And great anxiety seized all the living creatures that were in the ark, and the ark was like to be broken.

30 And all the living creatures that were in the ark were terrified, and the lions roared, and the oxen lowed, and the wolves howled, and every living creature in the ark spoke and lamented in its own language, so that their voices reached to a great distance, and Noah and his sons cried and wept in their troubles; they were greatly afraid that they had reached the gates of death.

31 And Noah prayed unto the Lord, and cried unto him on account of this, and he said, O Lord help us, for we have no strength to bear this evil that has encompassed us, for the waves of the waters have surrounded us, mischievous torrents have terrified us, the snares of death have come before us; answer us, O Lord, answer us, light up thy countenance toward us and be gracious to us, redeem us and deliver us.

32 And the Lord hearkened to the voice of Noah, and the Lord remembered him.

33 And a wind passed over the earth, and the waters were still and the ark rested.

Sounds like a great tribulation to me -- and these were the ones being saved.

that was awesome  brother, you should make a movie of that in a great narration , I was eating my cheerios and applejacks reading this , and got excited,  I love it !! , do again ,Lol

1 minute ago, SINNERSAVED said:

that was awesome  brother, you should make a movie of that in a great narration , I was eating my cheerios and applejacks reading this , and got excited,  I love it !! , do again ,Lol

yes I do , I mix cheerios and apple jacks , with coffee, its a great combo, and to read and get in the word ,its a awesome time,

that we are allowed to have at the moment, for we never know when this freedom will be taken away. ?