• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

6 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

When we are gone in the Rapture; which cults would you consider borderline believers that possibly will "see the Light".

How many of the Disciples died of beheading?  How many Believers over the past 2,000 years have died of beheading, Not many.  Most Believers have died of natural causes.  Why do these who are under the Altar (those who were beheaded - Rev 20:4) of the 5th Seal ask for vengeance for their Blood..  Stephen when being stoned to death asked that this would not be counted against them (his killers).  He forgave them.  We are to Forgive, Forgive, Forgive 70 times 7.  We are to Bless people and not Curse them.  Asking for vengeance upon those who harm us is the same as a Curse.  Opp's one may become a Believer.  "Send them all to Hell"; "Send them all to Hell".  Is this the Church's response.  I do not want to be any part of these "so called believers".  For this is what those of the 5th Seal are asking.  And many say these are part of the Church.

There are OT Saints (Pre Flood and Post Flood);  There are NT Saints or the Bride of Christ;  There are the remnant of Israel who come out of the Great Tribulation, they have and will believe in Christ during the Mill, they become Saints.  Why can't there be some 70th Week Saints, not of the Church.  I see Saints from Adam, Not all are the Church.  I see Saints after the Church.

A lot of this is plan common sense.

In Christ

Montana Marv

if you cant even justify, your get out of tribulation pass, and now you say you would not want to be part of the saints under the alter, saying how long lord, how long, do you not see that they are given white robes, like you and me will get, we are all believers of the same Glorious and Majestic God,

then you are not understanding who God is or what all this is about, I believe you need to learn the costs ! of the God we serve,

this means we may have to give up our lives as many other great and beautiful believers, have done to show there obedience ,to the lord most high, this is nothing, that most know about knowing what it takes ,and that we are to give of our selves, a  living sacrifice.

this our reasonable service to God ,

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Days Won:  2

When we think of beheading, we are specifically reminded of the French atrocities in the 1790's of getting rid of all what reminded them of Christ. (For those of you who know the meaning of the seals, they fall into line with this period of time.) 

Since the last beast in the world comes from this horrible one (France) it follows that it too will use a similar tactic to get rid of its dissidents. It is possible that the guillotine will be used in our near future, but that would be prior to the time of testing, and not with it. The final time of testing, referred to as the hour of temptation will happen around the time of the closing of Christ's ministry in the heavenly sanctuary for the world, which means that there can be no more salvation for sinners.

The result of the testing (bought about by the actions of Satan - being allowed by God) will divide the citizens of this world into two distinct groups, the unrepentant majority and the obedient minority. When this is done, the minority will be protected from the outpouring of God's wrath, on a scale as never before seen, or ever will be seen again.

The warning of the mark of the beast is not against the believers, but against the unbelievers who will undergo the results of rebelling against God's authority.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,135

13 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

we know what that verse states , but that does not give you the free pass you are looking for, you are wrong, and you need more then that to prove that

this tells you about how you get on a free pass ,pre trib rapture and you are out of here, you cannot stay on this same scripture and hold  your ground , its not even referring to what you are saying, you are assuming and wishing it to be the answer, it is not what scripture is saying. try again,

scripture interprets scripture, this we know for a fact, you need scripture to make this scripture truth, ,but it does not state in the first place anything to do with what you are saying,

Scripture only interprets Scripture that it is related to.  If the Prime Scripture says we are not on earth during this time of testing which is what Rev 3:10 implies.  No other Scriptures can say different.  They must have a different meaning and purpose.

In Christ

Montana Marv

1 minute ago, Montana Marv said:

Scripture only interprets Scripture that it is related to.  If the Prime Scripture says we are not on earth during this time of testing which is what Rev 3:10 implies.  No other Scriptures can say different.  They must have a different meaning and purpose.

In Christ

Montana Marv

You have made a connection between events that are marked in Scripture, but are there any connections that the Bible makes with the events?

How could you prove that the rapture does not take place when Christ returns? 

Can it be proven that the rapture texts do not belong to the return of Christ in the heavens?

11 minutes ago, Kan said:

When we think of beheading, we are specifically reminded of the French atrocities in the 1790's of getting rid of all what reminded them of Christ. (For those of you who know the meaning of the seals, they fall into line with this period of time.) 

Since the last beast in the world comes from this horrible one (France) it follows that it too will use a similar tactic to get rid of its dissidents. It is possible that the guillotine will be used in our near future, but that would be prior to the time of testing, and not with it. The final time of testing, referred to as the hour of temptation will happen around the time of the closing of Christ's ministry in the heavenly sanctuary for the world, which means that there can be no more salvation for sinners.

The result of the testing (bought about by the actions of Satan - being allowed by God) will divide the citizens of this world into two distinct groups, the unrepentant majority and the obedient minority. When this is done, the minority will be protected from the outpouring of God's wrath, on a scale as never before seen, or ever will be seen again.

The warning of the mark of the beast is not against the believers, but against the unbelievers who will undergo the results of rebelling against God's authority.

I have heard also about those guillotines also , and I know what you are saying, but most people don't even have a clue, or a idea how close we are to getting wacked and losing our heads, literally.

6 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

if you cant even justify, your get out of tribulation pass, and now you say you would not want to be part of the saints under the alter, saying how long lord, how long, do you not see that they are given white robes, like you and me will get, we are all believers of the same Glorious and Majestic God,

then you are not understanding who God is or what all this is about, I believe you need to learn the costs ! of the God we serve,

this means we may have to give up our lives as many other great and beautiful believers, have done to show there obedience ,to the lord most high, this is nothing, that most know about knowing what it takes ,and that we are to give of our selves, a  living sacrifice.

this our reasonable service to God ,

So when you are killed (you gave up your life as your reasonable service), are you going to ask God to vindicate your blood by those who killed you.  A Yes I will or No I Will Not; would be nice.  For this (Yes) is what those under the Altar are asking.  Who do you relate to; Stephen or these under the Altar of the 5th Seal.

In Christ

Montana Marv

6 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

I have heard also about those guillotines also , and I know what you are saying, but most people don't even have a clue, or a idea how close we are to getting wacked and losing our heads, literally.

I believe that this scenario belongs to a time of revolution in which Christianity will be generally in trouble, but as the Christian world rises above that time of trouble, then the religious injunctions will begin, which involves the mark of the beast. 

It is possible to avoid this previous persecution, as it does not directly apply to the elect, who will see the testing time, and they will also avoid death altogether, and be alive when God ends the world.

13 minutes ago, Kan said:

You have made a connection between events that are marked in Scripture, but are there any connections that the Bible makes with the events?

How could you prove that the rapture does not take place when Christ returns? 

Can it be proven that the rapture texts do not belong to the return of Christ in the heavens?

AS in the Days of Noah, so shall it be at the coming of the Son of Man (Bridegroom), people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage until Noah entered the Ark.  Will this fit the carnage of the  Seal, Trumpet and Bowl Judgments and Armageddon.  Watch and be Ready; NOW, not 7 years from now.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Just now, Montana Marv said:

So when you are killed (you gave up your life as your reasonable service), are you going to ask God to vindicate your blood by those who killed you.  A Yes I will or No I Will Not; would be nice.  For this (Yes) is what those under the Altar are asking.  Who do you relate to; Stephen or these under the Altar of the 5th Seal.

In Christ

Montana Marv

We all face death in our future, it is the next thing that we are going to have to face, if it be of natural causes accident or killed ,

for the world, we all die, unless at the very end ,after the tribulation ,at the last trumpet when Jesus comes back,if you are still alive,?

that is when you get to use ,your only free pass out ,

but I am sure life will be a horrible place by then, to be living through, but any way , I would say yes, for we know it is the evil one,

and that's who they are referring too,

God says vengeance is His, and it is against the evil one, not a person , or another human, it is satan himself,

you need to understand Gods will, and where you really stand in this time, I believe you still have doubts,  but remember God is good

each and every day, but we live in a evil ,demonic world , and its god ,is satan the devil.

1 minute ago, SINNERSAVED said:

We all face death in our future, it is the next thing that we are going to have to face, if it be of natural causes accident or killed ,

for the world, we all die, unless at the very end ,after the tribulation ,at the last trumpet when Jesus comes back,if you are still alive,?

that is when you get to use ,your only free pass out ,

but I am sure life will be a horrible place by then, to be living through, but any way , I would say yes, for we know it is the evil one,

and that's who they are referring too,

God says vengeance is His, and it is against the evil one, not a person , or another human, it is satan himself,

you need to understand Gods will, and where you really stand in this time, I believe you still have doubts,  but remember God is good

each and every day, but we live in a evil ,demonic world , and its god ,is satan the devil.

That was really a vague yes or no.  Who would you relate to; Stephen or those under the Altar.

In Christ

Montana Marv