• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

14 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

To be in the Fathers House (John 14:1-4), as promised by Jesus.  "To be where I am" (present tense) to where He is going.

In Christ

Montana Marv

But Christ shall be here(earth)....What makes you'll special from Christians throughout time?

Even the Apostles died horrible deaths,again why do you'll escape?

Guess what Im asking is,what is the purpose of the rapture....You say you'll will be up there for the wedding and the super,when do these so called trib saints get their supper?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Days Won:  2

Have I not already discussed Rev 3:10 - I will keep you from that hour of trial that is going to come upon the whole world, to test those who live on the earth.

We miss this time of trial  which is going to come upon all those who live on this earth.  The only way to miss it is to not be here.  Yet some may say the Church will go through this time, but not be affected by it.  This is false because "through" (dia) was not used in this verse.   So even Omegamans rendition of this verse is not accurate.  He even says that there may be a possibility for his interpretation to be correct.  For "through" (dia) is not there in  Scripture.  In medical terms possible has a 50% or less chance of being accurate.  Probable has a greater that 50 % chance of being accurate.

In Christ

Montana Marv

4 minutes ago, n2thelight said:

But Christ shall be here(earth)....What makes you'll special from Christians throughout time?

Guess what Im asking is,what is the purpose of the rapture....You say you'll will be up there for the wedding and the super,when do these so called trib saints get their supper?

Who says they get there.  For they are under the Altar.  They may be banquet guests (usually after the wedding), but they do not walk down the isle. Those of the Rapture go directly to the Father house to be where Jesus is now.  The banquet follows.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Days Won:  14

1 minute ago, n2thelight said:

for those that need to know , we have two Jesus's , the one Jesus came and died and rose from the grave and all that followed were persecuted and killed and hated , this is the Jesus in the bible, this Jesus also straight out tells everyone, if you follow me, you have to hate your brother mother sister ,father, and be hated and go through tribulation and if you believe and have faith call on my name and endure until the end , you shall be saved, of the second death, and that the tribulations and what you suffer here are not to be compared to your rewards in heaven

The second Jesus is the one in the bible died a horrible death  risen from the dead . told every one you will be hated an killed for my name sake,  but for the generation of today , there will be no tribulation no testing of your faith , if you are poor you need to give more money to the church ,  and if you are really good and say a line of forgiveness, and wish really hard, then you get a free pass away from the evil and wicked world , and all your other brothers and sisters in the lord will go through tribulation and killed , but I will not let you go through this ,I am breaking you out of here , and then I will deal with everyone else and all the other believers that have to go through this, but you are different , you are exempt,

these are the two Jesus, we see in the world today, the one that you don't suffer any ,tribulation and problems on earth, and those that are going through it , but knows this is what it means ,by the cost of following Jesus

you need to count the costs, there is two teachings on counting the cost, if not , then you are not understanding what it is to be a believer, in this world , what you may have to sacrifice, and your family turning on you,  reality , is truth, but false teaching is alive and well, and if it be possible to fool even the elect, do not be deceived, Jesus warns us many times,

9 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

Who says they get there.  For they are under the Altar.  They may be banquet guests (usually after the wedding), but they do not walk down the isle. Those of the Rapture go directly to the Father house to be where Jesus is now.  The banquet follows.

In Christ

Montana Marv

20 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

Have I not already discussed Rev 3:10 - I will keep you from that hour of trial that is going to come upon the whole world, to test those who live on the earth.

We miss this time of trial  which is going to come upon all those who live on this earth.  The only way to miss it is to not be here.  Yet some may say the Church will go through this time, but not be affected by it.  This is false because "through" (dia) was not used in this verse.   So even Omegamans rendition of this verse is not accurate.  He even says that there may be a possibility for his interpretation to be correct.  For "through" (dia) is not there in  Scripture.  In medical terms possible has a 50% or less chance of being accurate.  Probable has a greater that 50 % chance of being accurate.

In Christ

Montana Marv

you did not read my response, about going through the tribulation, noah , lot, moses , and we , all go through the tribulation, it is Gods system, and His way of showing us what is to come,,

please read, what I wrote.

and if not I think you have pulled us through the corn field enough ,

you are just playing all of us,...... not really wanting to accept any answer,

but remember we all have to work out our salvation with God, it is between you and Him,

so don't bring up anymore false teachings for they are really  , not at all about scripture, and you want to bring in your own teachings,

remember the five foolish virgins, and think about it,

2 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

for those that need to know , we have two Jesus's , the one Jesus came and died and rose from the grave and all that followed were persecuted and killed and hated , this is the Jesus in the bible, this Jesus also straight out tells everyone, if you follow me, you have to hate your brother mother sister ,father, and be hated and go through tribulation and if you believe and have faith call on my name and endure until the end , you shall be saved, of the second death, and that the tribulations and what you suffer here are not to be compared to your rewards in heaven

The second Jesus is the one in the bible died a horrible death  risen from the dead . told every one you will be hated an killed for my name sake,  but for the generation of today , there will be no tribulation no testing of your faith , if you are poor you need to give more money to the church ,  and if you are really good and say a line of forgiveness, and wish really hard, then you get a free pass away from the evil and wicked world , and all your other brothers and sisters in the lord will go through tribulation and killed , but I will not let you go through this ,I am breaking you out of here , and then I will deal with everyone else and all the other believers that have to go through this, but you are different , you are exempt,

these are the two Jesus, we see in the world today, the one that you don't suffer any ,tribulation and problems on earth, and those that are going through it , but knows this is what it means ,by the cost of following Jesus

you need to count the costs, there is two teachings on counting the cost, if not , then you are not understanding what it is to be a believer, in this world , what you may have to sacrifice, and your family turning on you,  reality , is truth, but false teaching is alive and well, and if it be possible to fool even the elect, do not be deceived, Jesus warns us many times,

Sinnersaved

You still do not get it.  Yes we as Believers go through trials, tests and tribulations.  This has been going on since Pentecost.  Scripture supports this, I agree.  But this future set of trials, tests, and tribulations are not for the Bride.  They are for the Ungodly; and they Repented Not.  So no collateral damage for the Bride.  The Bride has already gone through tribulations.  Why go through what is for the Ungodly.  Even Israel is Ungodly at this time.  But at the 2nd Coming they will see the one who they had pierced.  In one day their sins will be forgiven.  They will inherit their land.

In Christ

Montana Marv

In Christ

Montana Marv

3 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

Sinnersaved

You still do not get it.  Yes we as Believers go through trials, tests and tribulations.  This has been going on since Pentecost.  Scripture supports this, I agree.  But this future set of trials, tests, and tribulations are not for the Bride.  They are for the Ungodly; and they Repented Not.  So no collateral damage for the Bride.  The Bride has already gone through tribulations.  Why go through what is for the Ungodly.  Even Israel is Ungodly at this time.  But at the 2nd Coming they will see the one who they had pierced.  In one day their sins will be forgiven.  They will inherit their land.

In Christ

Montana Marv

In Christ

Montana Marv

did you read ,what you just stated and believe that the tribulation is not for the believer ?

you need to read the scriptures, we go through tribulation to be purify , to get us to really dig deep in our lives and for God, Jesus states you will have tribulation and be hated and put to death , this is for us, He is talking too, first off, second, we go through tribulation , but we are not appointed to wrath which is set for the unbelieving and the ungodly, not the believer, so get that straight first,

if there was no testing of your faith to see if you really loved Jesus , then you would not really know that if the time came, would you endure until the end ,or turn your back and reject him, it is under pressure that most people will show there real hearts soul and mind, this is what this is for ,refiners fire,..God is not done with you or with me, and those that died before us for the calling died aweful ,horrific deaths, but they were not more sinful then you or me, but they knew, that in the face of evil and the devil himself,

was the glory and the power and the everlasting love eternal with God himself, this was a choice they also took , and did not ask for that , but they did what was the right thing to do , for it is not about ,what you want or what you think , but what Gods plan is , His will be done,we are created for a his purpose, not ours, we are bought with a price, but you still have a choice to accept or reject , the holy and just savior,

So don't chastise me for not wanting to go through Tribulations intended for the Ungodly.  You see this, for the Ungodly.  It is a test for them, not Us.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Just now, Montana Marv said:

So don't chastise me for not wanting to go through Tribulations intended for the Ungodly.  You see this, for the Ungodly.  It is a test for them, not Us.

In Christ

Montana Marv

you don't get it,

you refuse to believe, that you would go through tribulation, okay ,

but what if you are wrong, ? that is what I am talking about, then did God lie to you  ?

, for hanging on that verse , he will keep you from the time of testing?

Just now, SINNERSAVED said:

you don't get it,

you refuse to believe, that you would go through tribulation, okay ,

but what if you are wrong, ? that is what I am talking about, then did God lie to you  ?

, for hanging on that verse , he will keep you from the time of testing?

No, I said we do not go through tribulation which is intended for the Ungodly.  And that is what Rev 3:10 implies. And this is throughout the 70th Week.  Your view of Scripture is at fault.  We as Believers do not know what our next trial, test or tribulation is, do we.  I don't, do you.  Yet, Rev 6 and on is a play by play (of these tests, trials, and tribulations and the outcomes) of what will be happening during this 70th week.  What gives?

In Christ

Montana Marv