• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

1 hour ago, OakWood said:

The demo-charged charged operation has already been discussed before. Because the buildings came down vertically many people believe that it was a preconceived and planned demolition.

But answer me this - just how should have the buildings come down? Sideways perhaps? And if so.... which way? In the opposite direction that the planes hit them? Or maybe in the direction the wind was blowing that day (even though skyscrapers are built to withstand strong winds)? Perhaps they should have spun round first and toppled in a spiral motion. Maybe they should have lifted upwards (against gravity) and flew into Outer Space before finally changing direction and coming toppling down to Earth.

They fell downwards vertically, just like a controlled demolition, because that is how they were structured. Even though there was no controlled demolition.

The aircraft fuel generated enough heat to cause internal collapse, the steel supports softened and buckled... and the buildings dropped straight down. They came straight down, one floor crashing on top of another because the laws of physics determined that they would. Conspiracy theorists always ignore these simple facts.

I will answer you on this plane hitting the building and which way it should fall ,and if it did , it was meant to fall within it self . ? really is thats what you are saying Oak wood,

first of all if a plane hit the stop of a building and actually made it in to the building  then I think we are building planes stronger then buildings,?

so lets go to the question I have asked first , a lady news reporter is telling of the #7 building was struck also has fallen; but in real time it is still standing ,off to her left shoulder at real time, and  it did not fall ,with in it self until ,way after the second plane hit the second building ? so how was it scripted to be aired and told as news prior to that building coming down, ?

answer that and see what you come up with ?

as far as the buildings, lets say one plane hit it at the top like it did , what would happen ? the building would not discinergrate to dust, and come all the way down to the ground,. it would still be standing, and to have a second plane hit the second tower and bring it down to dust also , from a top hit, to the ground ? two different planes with the same out come, really ,bringing the towers down to dust ?

if you look at the area footage of the building #6, it shows a big hole , like a bomb from the ground floor or below, that is evident , and a plane up on the top side would not create a hole like this, its like a grand canyon, please see the photos,

and so with all these commercial planes with terrorist in the air smacking into buildings, ask your self this ??, where was our military survelence  plans  ? and interceptors for violation of air space, and why did they not engage the planes ?or even show up  at the scene  ?

I will let you find out what happen to those protective planes that are our security, in the air space, I can go on and on , but this is just my observation, which brings this, to be , beyond a reasonable doubt , and the facts and what we are told, are not fitting together,

so I will rest on that, and yes , I have looked and researched this event , more then any other , and the pictures of the building exploding tells the truth by far,,. so please look at the photos , and see the all that is gathered for this , and you will see, this has been, something that no one wants to really see in, a non judgmental way, but we were told over and over it was the terrorist, terrorist , terrorist , so

maybe it was terrorist ?, that s what they said ?, and the main news media would never lie to us right ?

1 hour ago, MorningGlory said:

Why is this thread not in the Conspiracy forum?  This old, tired, worn out, redundant and utterly stupid conspiracy has no place on a Christian site since it consists soley of rumor and lies.

this topic may seem stupid to you ? , but many people lost there lives ,? here,? do you not feel for those that did , and how many knew jesus ?

I think that's disrespectful to treat this like its just idle talk , and iike its not important , and it has all the rights to be on this web site, just because you don't  believe ?, does not make others views unimportant ?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

4 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

Why is this thread not in the Conspiracy forum?  This old, tired, worn out, redundant and utterly stupid conspiracy has no place on a Christian site since it consists soley of rumor and lies.

I agree, the conspiracy is full of rumors and lies, but its not stupid, because people still believe it, and it actually disgraces those who lost their lives on that day. That is why I posted it. Many people, even well meaning christians, still believe, and push this theory, while pushing faulty evidence, which just further discredits christians. Again, Im not necessarily saying that it "wasn't a conspiracy" but virtually all the evidence brought forward to prove that it is-has been proven to be 100% false. They spend to much time "proving" theres a conspiracy theory, by stuff like "theres no way jet fuel could cause a collapse" when, as this video pointed out, it really could. They also don't address the fact that buildings of this size are engineered to fall straight down if the structure is compromised, to limit the damage to the surrounding buildings. They don't address any of the flaws like how a demo crew could sneak past security and setup such "professional" demolition without anyone noticing, and how none of the thousands of people that would of had to have been involved in such a massive conspiracy, pulled a Edward Snowden and came forward. 

Fact is, there are holes in the Conspiracy theories so wide as to fly a jet through them, and the only evidence they have to throw forward, is easily debunked. It foolish, is what it is. I know many of the people that believe this-many, if not most, are honest, sincere christians with the best of intentions. But, honest intentions don't change the facts, and are are no excuse for a lack of critical thinking.

26 minutes ago, The_Patriot2016 said:

I agree, the conspiracy is full of rumors and lies, but its not stupid, because people still believe it, and it actually disgraces those who lost their lives on that day. That is why I posted it. Many people, even well meaning christians, still believe, and push this theory, while pushing faulty evidence, which just further discredits christians. Again, Im not necessarily saying that it "wasn't a conspiracy" but virtually all the evidence brought forward to prove that it is-has been proven to be 100% false. They spend to much time "proving" theres a conspiracy theory, by stuff like "theres no way jet fuel could cause a collapse" when, as this video pointed out, it really could. They also don't address the fact that buildings of this size are engineered to fall straight down if the structure is compromised, to limit the damage to the surrounding buildings. They don't address any of the flaws like how a demo crew could sneak past security and setup such "professional" demolition without anyone noticing, and how none of the thousands of people that would of had to have been involved in such a massive conspiracy, pulled a Edward Snowden and came forward. 

Fact is, there are holes in the Conspiracy theories so wide as to fly a jet through them, and the only evidence they have to throw forward, is easily debunked. It foolish, is what it is. I know many of the people that believe this-many, if not most, are honest, sincere christians with the best of intentions. But, honest intentions don't change the facts, and are are no excuse for a lack of critical thinking.

Hello Brother Patriot,

So I see, you have come back to this ,to tell everyone that your proof and what you believe is correct  and I am wrong ?

for saying what I did , I have to say that's pretty good, but, you have not proven my question to be wrong i had asked you the last time, , for you refused to answer me , and I fully understand , for it was true, and you cannot say I was wrong, for you cannot explain it away , and that was just a tip of what I know,

you say that the conspiracy is nothing, but a conspiracy , but have you really examined the evidence presented,? if you did , which I know you have not, then you would see that I am not making this up, and I would be the last to want to bring false testimony to anyone, remember do not bare false witness,?

but I know I will not change your mind, and I want to be very forgiving to you and anyone else to think I was not ,honest in my answer or my research of this event, but to not have a open mind on things like this and fast to put it away , is not testing the spirits, we are to test everything, and let the spirit of God guide us,

so I will not try to convince you ,but you come at me , and I don't get it, ? I have been very nice to you, so if you ask for a source or to prove something, , then you should be able to do it also ,but that's water under the bridge  right , so lets see where the next C.T takes us, blessings to you Patriot

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

I was responding to morning, not you sinner, as to the point of this post. I have already made my point with you in this post, and the point was that the planes actually could take the structure down. I disproved the notion that they couldn't. 

And I do believe I said my debate with you was done unless you could come up with new evidence. You still have not, you are still holding on to the false notion that scientifically the planes couldn't do it. As long as you keep arguing a point you've been proven wrong about there can be no debate. If you want to continue the debate present new evidence, otherwise don't bother, because I will not be continuing the discussion with you, because it's the same as you smashing your head repeatedly into a brick wall while swearing the wall is not there.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

22 hours ago, SINNERSAVED said:

I will answer you on this plane hitting the building and which way it should fall ,and if it did , it was meant to fall within it self . ? really is thats what you are saying Oak wood,

first of all if a plane hit the stop of a building and actually made it in to the building  then I think we are building planes stronger then buildings,?

so lets go to the question I have asked first , a lady news reporter is telling of the #7 building was struck also has fallen; but in real time it is still standing ,off to her left shoulder at real time, and  it did not fall ,with in it self until ,way after the second plane hit the second building ? so how was it scripted to be aired and told as news prior to that building coming down, ?

answer that and see what you come up with ?

as far as the buildings, lets say one plane hit it at the top like it did , what would happen ? the building would not discinergrate to dust, and come all the way down to the ground,. it would still be standing, and to have a second plane hit the second tower and bring it down to dust also , from a top hit, to the ground ? two different planes with the same out come, really ,bringing the towers down to dust ?

if you look at the area footage of the building #6, it shows a big hole , like a bomb from the ground floor or below, that is evident , and a plane up on the top side would not create a hole like this, its like a grand canyon, please see the photos,

and so with all these commercial planes with terrorist in the air smacking into buildings, ask your self this ??, where was our military survelence  plans  ? and interceptors for violation of air space, and why did they not engage the planes ?or even show up  at the scene  ?

I will let you find out what happen to those protective planes that are our security, in the air space, I can go on and on , but this is just my observation, which brings this, to be , beyond a reasonable doubt , and the facts and what we are told, are not fitting together,

so I will rest on that, and yes , I have looked and researched this event , more then any other , and the pictures of the building exploding tells the truth by far,,. so please look at the photos , and see the all that is gathered for this , and you will see, this has been, something that no one wants to really see in, a non judgmental way, but we were told over and over it was the terrorist, terrorist , terrorist , so

maybe it was terrorist ?, that s what they said ?, and the main news media would never lie to us right ?

Maybe we are building planes stronger than buildings? ....... What? The windows of the buildings were made of glass not diamonds!

A 100-ton plane flying at 120mph will crash into any building...... It's credit to the strength of the buildings that they did not topple straightaway but were tough enough to support a suspended aircraft God knows how many feet above road level, and were capable of jamming the airplane in place.

Seriously, what do you expect when an airliner crashes into the glass windows of a skyscraper?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

5 minutes ago, OakWood said:

Maybe we are building planes stronger than buildings? ....... What? The windows of the buildings were made of glass not diamonds!

A 100-ton plane flying at 120mph will crash into any building...... It's credit to the strength of the buildings that they did not topple straightaway but were tough enough to support a suspended aircraft God knows how many feet above road level, and were capable of jamming the airplane in place.

Seriously, what do you expect when an airliner crashes into the glass windows of a skyscraper?

O.W., let me ask you this question.  What do you expect from a poster who repeats rumor and gossip and refuses to EVER provide sources or proof of anything they post?  CTs cannot be reasoned with and science/physics is beyond their understanding. 

Be it as it may , ? for in the latter days people will not want to hear to sound doctrines, also ? ,but what tickels there ears,

for Gods word ,is truth , and when warnings come and the watchers do not warn , then they are also as guilty of not informing the sheep

we do not want truth, I see , but to make it a mocking ,for if it is not what one ,wants to believe , they call it a lie, and a crazy fools tale,

and dismiss the whole thing, , ,maybe because , what the main media says is truth , and we should not question anything, just go with it, for we are all in good hands, people  like the all state insurance commercial, so I am sorry that you want to take this view at me , it is sad to see this,?

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

12 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

Be it as it may , ? for in the latter days people will not want to hear to sound doctrines, also ? ,but what tickels there ears,

for Gods word ,is truth , and when warnings come and the watchers do not warn , then they are also as guilty of not informing the sheep

we do not want truth, I see , but to make it a mocking ,for if it is not what one ,wants to believe , they call it a lie, and a crazy fools tale,

and dismiss the whole thing, , ,maybe because , what the main media says is truth , and we should not question anything, just go with it, for we are all in good hands, people  like the all state insurance commercial, so I am sorry that you want to take this view at me , it is sad to see this,?

Nobody is dismissing anything. I've provided sound arguments. Have you?

5 minutes ago, OakWood said:

Nobody is dismissing anything. I've provided sound arguments. Have you?

okay , for the sake of debate, you say the building is all glass, I say it is large steel beams surrounded by glass, and so , these beams would take a high impact , and bend and sway , and cause  a lot of damage, but it would not be enough , to bring the tower all the way down to dust,  and to have this repeated twice,  on both towers, is impossible , this is not reasonable, and is not correct,

in fact if you look at the pictures that they have of the buildings, exploding, it is not from the plane, it is setting off at all four sides at one time on different floors,  a plane is not going to  that,  and besides , where is the pieces of the two large planes ? there is no pieces , but they find a terrorist passport in mint condition, so what about that , they find this with all the explosions going on and people dying , and they have it with in the time before this is all coming down ?