• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

On 12/23/2015 at 8:47 PM, FreeinChrist said:

Didn't really have to work this problem again until tonight, as he was off the last two O/N.  Just worried after reporting him and writing him up they might try to make us work together, because as many have said turn the other I have already done this with this young gentlemen several times before, but Sunday morning he just got more than under my skin especially with his remark what are you going to do about it.  Other associates and friends at the store have told me to call the Home Office.   Plus to my way of thinking yes Jesus told us to turn the other cheek so there is something there, but I agree with Other One because the Savior also overturn money tables at the Temple.  And Paul tells us as much as possible to live peacefully with all man; Romans 12:8.  Then Paul also tells us to protect and provide for our own household; I Timothy 5:8, and too my way thinking my household starts with me.

So yes I have reported the problem, but as others associates and friends have told me at this Wal-Mart it may not make a lot of difference.  So I figure I will strongly protest if they try  to make me work with him again.  Not because i am worry about him, but myself I need my job and don't want to go to jail;  this kid of about 20 has already been warned by 2 other associates about missing with them, and I don't want to see either of them fired and or in jail.

If it is Walmart I would request from store Manager a copy of the video.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  4

About a week ago talk to a Co manager was told we wouldn't be working together, but the next night an old boss of mine that work at the last Wal-Mart I worked at before, warned me that they had put us both together had to get that fixed.  Was told it is being investigated, but unfortunately there were not eye witnesses to these 2 events.  Was told by 2 other people that worked with him in frozen the night before that he was throwing boxes of frozen items at them also, they somehow got him to stop.  But he also wants to go so fast that while doing ice cream he will cut deep into the product and still put it on the shelf, the main guy in frozen told him not to do it, but he told him it was not his problem.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  4

So for the second time in just over a week after being told by one of the stores Co Managers I would not have to work with this kid, they tried to put us together again.  I planned on going in on Saturday night and asking for a store transfer or different shift.  If they try putting us together again I will be calling the Home Office.  Really am getting tired of this he gets away with slapping me, and if I would have done as I wanted I probably would be without a job and in jail.  And after all this; all I asked was don't put me with him to work, to which a Co Manager agreed or at least said she did; because both O/N Manager haven't seemed to have gotten the message.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 12/21/2015 at 8:55 PM, FreeinChrist said:

So how does one deal with a physical threat at work.  We have a young gentleman at work who no one wants to work with, and until about 3 weeks ago I couldn't understand.  But this guy really has a knack for saying the wrong thing all the time.  And he likes to get in front of you and joke about getting into fights all the time.  But after last night i am amazed I didn't get fired don't have any idea what kept me from attempting to kill this kid accept I need my job.   First he throws a frozen item at me and I told him it hurt, to which he replied it was to suppose to.   Than must later he not forcefully but lightly slap me in the face and asked what was I going to do about it?  I have try to learn not to react immediately to stuff like that because of anger issue but after about 30 minutes I got in his face about it than when to break; after coming back from break to cover my butt I called the manager and told her if he laid one more finger on me I was going to hurt him.  When I go in to tonight I will be filing a form about what happen last night.

But not real sure what to write because the slap he give me remind of a word that rhymes with switch slap.  Don't think that would be proper to write down.   Plus I have told him several times not to act like a dog on a human leg or fire hydrant when working with our pallets yes he makes certain sexual acts toward our pallets.  Please pray for me to have wisdom to fill out this form and extra strength to deal with this kid without attempting to kill or hurt him.

Pick up the phone and call the police. Tell your boss about it.  I"m sure your boss has people he has to answer to also.  Don't back down.  He a bully.  I have found that when you stand up to a bully they are the ones that back down.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  159
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

the world's ways will not produce a change, and from management's standpoint your valid complaints can actually seem as much an undesirable distraction to them as this guy's behavior (that's not right, but it is real), so you simply need to minister to this guy - after all, you are the one walking around with Almighty God inside, not him; you are the one who's faith is the victory over this world, not him; you are the one who overcomes all with Love (as God IS Love), not him.

you might try something bold when he acts up, like 'satan, in the name of Jesus i bind you and command you to stop trying to get my friend <his name> fired!!!'

or if you're not at that place in your faith walk yet, try doing acts of kindness for him every chance you get - talk to him like you're both close friends, refuse to react to his antics (practice being dead to yourself).

it's not this guy that's coming against you, it's the devil he's unknowingly yielded to - if they fire him, it will only be a matter of time before satan deceives someone else into harassing you - deal with the source, not the symptoms; overcome with love, or you will eventually be overcome

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

On 12/31/2015 at 10:56 AM, FreeinChrist said:

So for the second time in just over a week after being told by one of the stores Co Managers I would not have to work with this kid, they tried to put us together again.  I planned on going in on Saturday night and asking for a store transfer or different shift.  If they try putting us together again I will be calling the Home Office.  Really am getting tired of this he gets away with slapping me, and if I would have done as I wanted I probably would be without a job and in jail.  And after all this; all I asked was don't put me with him to work, to which a Co Manager agreed or at least said she did; because both O/N Manager haven't seemed to have gotten the message.

I worked at a walmart once and I had to spend 80 hours on a computer reading the rules and guidelines and taking test on them and retest if I failed a part. then once hired the department supervisors would not go by those rules and guidelines I was tested on; they changed things to what they thought was better than  what I had been tested on so I quit.