• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,059
  • Content Per Day:  14.34
  • Days Won:  0

20 hours ago, completedbeliever1 said:

I tell ya, this is not a big deal.  
No matter what our founding fathers wrote, and what it is for, we as christians should not own guns.  
That is my observation of how the scriptures read.  
How can we protect the ones we love if we do not have weapons?  Easy.  We stop abiding by a man made article, and follow the article by YAH.  
We are NOT Americans.  
We have another country, and one that was not made by man.  
We should be seeking first the kingdom, and everything beyond that is just something extra.
We should not fight.  We should ALWAYS stand for what we believe, without violence.  If it means death, then it is death.  
Since we believe in the resurrection, we should not fear death.  
Lets not worry about what Ammon Bundy is doing.  LEt us not worry about what Obama is doing.  Let us seek first the kingdom, and we will be okay. 

I agree we should not worry.  But we also should not be naive about what's happening around us if we can save someone's life and give them a chance for reconciliation thru Christ.  That's what I'm saying.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

I agree Saved.One.by.Grace

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

1. In 1911 in Turkey guns were restricted and a result one and a half million Armenians were unable to defend themselves and were ethnically cleaned by the government.

2. In 1929 the former Soviet Union established gun control and as a result Stalin's government killed 40 million Soviets.

3. Hitler in Nazi Germany established his version of Gun control in 1938 where millions of Jews, gypsies, homosexuals, mentally ill, disabled, and eventually some of the “brown shirts” who worked for the government were killed.

4. In 1935 Communist China established gun control and 50 million political dissidents were arrested and killed.

5. In 1964 to 1981 Guatemala established gun control and 100,00 were killed.

6. In 1970 Uganda established gun control and from 1970-1979 300,000 Christians were killed by the dictatorial government.

7. In 1975-1977 Cambodia gun restriction laws prevented people from defending themselves against the tyrannical government who arrested and killed one million people.

8. In 1994 Rwanda disarmed the Tutsi people and being unable to defend themselves one million were executed.

Therefore 70 million people died due to gun control!!

“To conquer a nation, first disarm its citizens.” ― Adolf Hitler

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

GOVERNMENTS WISH TO GOVERN - THEY DON'T LIKE THINGS THAT MAY STOP THEM FROM RULING

“All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party.”– Mao Tse Tung

GOVERNMENTS DO NOT LIKE ANY HINDRANCE TO THEIR RULE

“If the personal freedoms guaranteed by the Constitution inhibit the government’s ability to govern the people, we should look to limit those guarantees.” – President Bill Clinton, August 12, 1993

13 hours ago, the_patriot2015 said:

It was...Jesus did say sell your garment and buy a sword...and Peter was carrying, and since the previously listed passage said there were two swords at least one of the disciples was carrying. Also Jesus never once, ever, told them to get rid of their swords and there's no record of them getting rid of them at any point. Also there is nowhere prohibiting the ownership of the sword. And let's not forget the God of the new testament is the God of the Old. The same God who sent His son to die for us ordered his chosen people to take up arms repeatedly.

Why did the Roman Catholic Church wage so many wars, Inquisitions, Crusades, etc, in their history?  I believe it was Peter whose shadow was enough to heal a person back to health.  Don't the Roman Catholics claim he was the first Pope?  Why didn't they follow his lead if they truly believe he was the first Pope?

12 At the hands of the apostles many signs and wonders were taking place among the people; and they were all with one accord in Solomon’s portico. 13 But none of the rest dared to associate with them; however, the people held them in high esteem. 14 And all the more believers in the Lord, multitudes of men and women, were constantly added to their number, 15 to such an extent that they even carried the sick out into the streets and laid them on cots and pallets, so that when Peter came by at least his shadow might fall on any one of them. 16 Also the people from the cities in the vicinity of Jerusalem were coming together, bringing people who were sick or afflicted with unclean spirits, and they were all being healed.  [NASB, Acts 5]

Do Roman Catholics even know their own history?  If your shadow doesn't heal the sick, maybe you still need to have a concealed weapon.  Standing by while someone could be helped doesn't seem very Christian.  It sounds like cowardice and a lackluster regard for your fellow man/woman.

51 "Do you suppose that I came to grant peace on earth? I tell you, no, but rather division; [NASB, Luke 12:51]

52 for from now on five members in one household will be divided, three against two and two against three.  [NASB, Luke 12:52]

53 "They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law."  [NASB, Luke 12:53]

In my own household, my Roman Catholic mother disowned me for marrying a Protestant and becoming one myself.  She decided after my father's death to rewrite her will giving a 6 or 7 figure estate to my Roman Catholic sister who dabbles in the Occult and her Atheist husband.  I only found out after the funeral.

PS: I need to add that my Brother-in-Law came up to me and said, "some of us marry well, and some of us don't.  Just like there are winners and losers".  Because the Holy Spirit prepared me beforehand for the will change and this encounter, I said, "I'm sure I don't know what you mean.  Have a good life."   I could feel the Holy Spirit within me like I've never felt before..  God is great and I thank Him for Jesus my Savior, and for the Holy Spirit who guides me.  I can't do this life justice without Him.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  181
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  12/15/1975

15 hours ago, the_patriot2015 said:

It was...Jesus did say sell your garment and buy a sword...and Peter was carrying, and since the previously listed passage said there were two swords at least one of the disciples was carrying. Also Jesus never once, ever, told them to get rid of their swords and there's no record of them getting rid of them at any point. Also there is nowhere prohibiting the ownership of the sword. And let's not forget the God of the new testament is the God of the Old. The same God who sent His son to die for us ordered his chosen people to take up arms repeatedly.

Please read what I posted earlier about this subject.
The article is long, but shows why Yashua, (Jesus) said what he said to Peter.
Thank you.

2 minutes ago, Davida said:

Well..... Praise the LORD!  Saved.One.by.Grace. It is a very nice testimony. :)   Sounded like the Holy Spirit wrapped around you &  handled it for you with HIS grace, power & truth.  Btw, Interesting how the words that your Brother-in-law said were the opposite to his intended meaning.  His words reflected instead the trouble that his soul is in. 

You & your wife are a part of the Bride - who is married to CHRIST JESUS!  Lol!  It is  YOU who "MARRIED"  well.  God bless!

Thank you.  My wife and I will celebrate 36 years of God-blessed marriage in Febuary.  I HAVE married well.  She and her family that prayed for me are the reasons I'm here today.

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

8 hours ago, Davida said:

That says it all....it is a part of O's & the minions plan. Disarm America, she is the target, take her down,  as much as it takes, when she falls evil will sweep over the earth unabated. So many that are into "conspiracies" don't see who is really conspiring together and what their goal is, not to mention seeing the steps unfolding right in front of their stupid, stubborn scaled eyes.  

Look, let's be realistic here.  No one is going to disarm Americans; the gun lobby is more powerful than any other lobbying group on earth.  These EOs will be rescinded anyway so why even spend time on this?  Btw, don't bet on so many Americans being blind to the agenda......they're not.