IGNORED

Daniels 70Th weeks fulfilled Or NOT ? whats next ?

SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

I am bringing this topic to start from scratch what many are talking about through the covenants and the times of Daniel ?

I am going to say that many of us are looking at scriptures, as this has not been filled and completed , but then others can say it is done, and completed , so what comes next ?

I say this for , in  a topic of the seven year peace treaty I say its not a peace treaty , and the bible does not talk about this, so where have we gone with the 70TH weeks of Daniel and how is it effecting us  ,now , if there is talk or possible scripture to prove that it has taken place,

for the threads are all over the place and I wanted to bring them all into one,

so has the 70th WEEKS OF DANIEL ALREADY BEEN  COMPLETED ?

AND IS THE COVENANT TO BE CONFIRMED OR STRENGHTEN  ALREADY COMPLETED WITH jESUS ?

I did this for its harder to go all over about three to for different threads to get to the same conclusions and responses, thank you

and blessings

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

Short answer: Not fulfilled.

What's next: Fulfilment in the future (which may be nearer than we think).

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

I feel pretty certain that it is NOT fulfilled and we definitely have the time of Jacobs trouble left in which God will turn his attention back to Israel after he lifts out the true church, which is very clear in Revelation 7:9-17.

i still believe there is one week left 7 years) but I'm open, if the evidence demands it and my spirit enlightens me to concede maybe only 3.5 yrs left. Not there though as we speak.

i still believe Israel will rebuild their temple and I think this will happen because the AC will sponsor them with protection and power from Satan.  The beast may even kick some Muslim booty, I hope, I hope, and this may be what Satan uses to get Israel to relax its defenses, especially seeing they are able to rebuild their temple ON THE MOUNT (probably next to that abomination called the Dome of the (Non) Rock! 

Where does it say in scripture the Beast will kick some Muslim booty? Possibly Psalm 83, possibly Ezekiel 38/39, or possibly Daniel 8. (I'm not making this up friends.) 

anyhow, to get back to the OP question- Daniels 70th week clock is still ticking! 

Oh, if you like what you are reading and want one more nugget, I'm even considering the abomination of desolation as being the last thing the church sees before it is air lifted out.  How's that? 

Spock on a roll and fired up (hopefully in the spirit and not because of the wine I just consumed) 

okay so what we saw in the past and the temple tore down and then rebuilt ,  do we see this again as one more time for the future, ?

I know we are waiting for the temple to be built but is this all falling in the line of the prophecy , or are we spinning wheels,

I am getting confused by what was said in the passed most of it seems to have come through , and yet we are counting a  70th week, ,so how do we separate the pass events from the future , if it looks like the 70th weeks time line looks to be filled , already , I am just asking , not telling, after looking at all the posts on all the threads, it seems that ,are we really looking for the fulfilment or are we missing something ?

to add to this, I see from our stand point , with isis in action, and the lands being taken by Black flags as the Quran tells about ,

this is there prophecy also coming to play, are we about to be dominated by the Islamic faith , and then the leader comes in and orders the persecution of Christians and jews,  there is so much that we see can fall into place, ?

so just throwing more into this for it be a Islamic rule that comes into the temple, or the armies of the assyrians , the same that came in  in history past ?      sign confused, how are we not able to put all this together with all the smarts we have here ? just asking,

thank you and blessings if anything , this post will give good start to try to put this right , for I was lost with the Daniel timeline , after I saw what serving was talking about , so this is why this topic was made,

1 hour ago, Spock said:

I feel pretty certain that it is NOT fulfilled and we definitely have the time of Jacobs trouble left in which God will turn his attention back to Israel after he lifts out the true church, which is very clear in Revelation 7:9-17.

i still believe there is one week left 7 years) but I'm open, if the evidence demands it and my spirit enlightens me to concede maybe only 3.5 yrs left. Not there though as we speak.

i still believe Israel will rebuild their temple and I think this will happen because the AC will sponsor them with protection and power from Satan.  The beast may even kick some Muslim booty, I hope, I hope, and this may be what Satan uses to get Israel to relax its defenses, especially seeing they are able to rebuild their temple ON THE MOUNT (probably next to that abomination called the Dome of the (Non) Rock! 

Where does it say in scripture the Beast will kick some Muslim booty? Possibly Psalm 83, possibly Ezekiel 38/39, or possibly Daniel 8. (I'm not making this up friends.) 

anyhow, to get back to the OP question- Daniels 70th week clock is still ticking! 

Oh, if you like what you are reading and want one more nugget, I'm even considering the abomination of desolation as being the last thing the church sees before it is air lifted out.  How's that? 

Spock on a roll and fired up (hopefully in the spirit and not because of the wine I just consumed) 

first of all , I don't think that the peace covenant that every one , and my past church talked about will ever come true, or will not exist at all ? because as soon as you see this things happen run and don't look back run.

second when it comes to the abomination of desolation talked about ,by Jesus referring to Daniel  Himself,  when and then it happens ,Jesus says whosoever  (readeth, let him understand, )then let them which is in Judaea FLEE into the mountains  don't come back to the house  don't return , flee, this is a urgent statement, by what seems to be something terrible , starting to take place, and people are needing to run for their lives , so would this be the armies coming in and doing what they have done to Syria , and iraq , and so forth , this is the same picture I see, happening , am I wrong ?like displacing people from there living areas refugees ?

and a side note, who is Jesus talking about the one that readeth ,let him understand ? is it believers or non believers ,  ?

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,111
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

12 hours ago, SINNERSAVED said:

...[1] so has the 70th WEEKS OF DANIEL ALREADY BEEN  COMPLETED ?

[2] AND IS THE COVENANT TO BE CONFIRMED OR STRENGHTEN  ALREADY COMPLETED WITH jESUS ?

1) Yes, completed within 66-73 AD in every detail. There is no independent/second witness from either the OT or NT that specifically mentions a 7-year period in the End Times.

Those who try to establish important doctrines upon a single (and highly contested) scripture, as in this case, are asking for trouble.

2) That covenant was with Vespasian:

The Roman military “ruler/prince” (and soon, emperor) Vespasian “caused to confirm a covenant for many”: all those Jews who did not join the rebellion. They were allowed to continue to live in the land at peace with Rome.4

4. Flavius Josephus, The Jewish War, Preface 8: “[Vespasian] took…some of its [Galilee’s] cities by treaties, and on terms.”  III:ii:4: “…the inhabitants of Sepphoris…the largest city of Galilee…received Vespasian, the Roman general, very kindly, and readily promised that they would assist him…”  III:ix:8: “Now the seniors of the people [of Tiberius]…fell down before Vespasian, to supplicate his favor… Vespasian…accepted of their rights hands by way of security…the citizens opened to him their gates, and met him with acclamations of joy…” This was because he had driven out a small band of rebels who had attempted to force the city into the ill-fated rebellion against Roman rule.