IGNORED

Biblical Calculations 2. ( the final 7 years).

Marilyn C

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,695
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/11/1968

On 2/1/2016 at 8:01 AM, Marilyn C said:

Hi Argosy,

So some more detail. OK.

God`s prophetic years are – 7 years of 30 day months = 2,520 days.

The calendar years (with the Adars) – 7 years of 28 to 31 day months.

69 x 7 years – 483 Prophetic years (30 day month).

Prophetic – 483 yrs x 360 days = 173, 880 days.

Calendar – 476 yrs x 365. 242 (1/4 leap year) + 25 days = 173, 880 days.

From March 5, 444 BC............................................................................March 30, 33 AD.

(the 25 days – March 5 ..........March 30 )

Now Argosy, I am not an historical scholar in the sense that I have researched how to get the dates. However from well known scholars in this area they have researched & found –

1. 536 BC - The return of the first detachment under Zerubbabel & Jeshua. (Ezra 1 – 6, Haggai & Zechariah)

2. 458 BC – The expedition of Ezra, 78 years later. (Ezra 7 – 10)

3. 444 BC – The commission of Nehemiah, 14 years after the expedition of Ezra. (Neh. 2: 1 – 5)

So to me I understand that from March 5, 444 BC till March 30, 33 AD there is exactly 173, 880 days for both Prophetic – 69 x 7 & Calendar years also.

Also the `Messiah the Prince` as prophesied in Zech. 9: 9 is clearly Palm Sunday. Thus as you well know that is what I believe.

I also stand on God`s word regarding as to how He confirms His covenant – with His oath, (Heb. 6: 13 – 17)

So I think we have both presented what we believe & heard each other, but not changed in our understanding. Thus I will commit it to the Lord to continue to guide us into all truth.

Bless you bro, & hope to have more discussions with you. Of course you may want to reply to my comments, however I think we are near the end of this part of our discussion. I will do the `Final 7 days` soon, & you may want to discuss details there.

Marilyn.

Hi Marilyn,  you keep saying that God's prophetic years are 2520 days.  Where do you get this idea of a "Prophetic year"?  Some Jewish years are 360 days long. Some are 390 days long. Simple as that.  Most end-times prophecies relate to a 1260 day/42 month period, which is 3.5 years of 360 days each. And so there does not appear to be an extra Adar during the Great tribulation. This DOES NOT mean that all years are to be counted as 360 days long, some are 390 days long. 

I do see some predictive value of overlapping the 42 months of the great tribulation with a period during which there are no added months of Adar II.  But many 3.5 year periods will lack an extra Adar because they are only introduced approximately every 6  years, so it doesn't have a lot of predictive value.  To apply a 360 day year to the  70 sevens of Daniel , I believe is inaccurate because the Jewish calendar does co-incide with the seasons. 

Anyway I have expressed most of this already in this thread.   I feel you still have not dealt with Daniel 8 being associated with the Greek Kingdom (GOAT = Grecian) and Antiochus fulfilling such. But anyway I enjoyed the exchange, thanks for the discussion.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,225
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi Argosy,

I thought I`d clear up a few misunderstanding there as to what you think I believe. The `prophetic  year` refers to God prophesying the 70 x 7 sevens. They are not calendar months but are God`s measurement in relation to Israel obeying His Sabbaths & land rest & obedience to Himself.

The extra Adars are after the Great Tribulation, (3.5 calendar years). Also if you look up the double Adars you will find they are every 3 years or so. 

As to Daniel 8, I don`t believe Antiochus fulfilled all that is written there.

Marilyn.  

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,695
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/11/1968

On 2/6/2016 at 8:05 AM, Marilyn C said:

Hi Argosy,

I thought I`d clear up a few misunderstanding there as to what you think I believe. The `prophetic  year` refers to God prophesying the 70 x 7 sevens. They are not calendar months but are God`s measurement in relation to Israel obeying His Sabbaths & land rest & obedience to Himself.

The extra Adars are after the Great Tribulation, (3.5 calendar years). Also if you look up the double Adars you will find they are every 3 years or so. 

As to Daniel 8, I don`t believe Antiochus fulfilled all that is written there.

Marilyn.  

Hmm, regarding Daniel 8, to say "I don't believe" when I have stated biblical/historical facts to support my position is just not a good argument. Oh well, I thought this was a discussion forum.

Looking into the extra Adars I see that you are right about every 3 years. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,225
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

13 hours ago, ARGOSY said:

Hmm, regarding Daniel 8, to say "I don't believe" when I have stated biblical/historical facts to support my position is just not a good argument. Oh well, I thought this was a discussion forum.

Looking into the extra Adars I see that you are right about every 3 years. 

Hi Argosy,

I thought we were winding down. Looks like we have more to discuss. I see Antiochus (Epiphanes) also as one who defiled the Jewish Temple. However I do read in God`s word the phrase `at the appointed time,` ( Dan. 8: 19) & that refers to the time when the Lord appears in glory. (Ps. 102: 13 - 18)

`You will arise & have mercy on Zion; for the set time to favour her, yes, the set time has come,....` (Ps. 102: 13)

The set time - the appointed time.

Thus I believe the complete fulfilment of Dan. 8 has yet to happen.

Marilyn.

Edited by Marilyn C

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

On 2/1/2016 at 9:53 AM, completedbeliever1 said:

We are to believe that he gives us signs in heaven and earth to know what is going on around us.
Halley's comet, and Israel.  1910 (HC), 1917, 1948, 1967, 1986 (HC), 2001, 2028, 2061 (HC).
We are to believe that he does things in patterns, symbols, types, shadows, and cycles.
120 years, 70 years, 50 years, 40 years, 7 years, and more. Noah's flood = baptism. Moses and Israel and the sea of reeds = baptism. John the Immerser, and Yashua = baptism
Ishmael = old covenant, Isaac = new covenant. Esau = old covenant, Jacob = new covenant.  Moses = old, Joshua = new.  Elijah = old, Elisha = new.  John the Immerser = old, Yashua = new.  
We are to believe that he shows us things to come before they happen so we can know that he is doing them.
"Behold, the former things have come to pass, Now I declare new things, before they spring forth I proclaim them to you." Isaiah 42:9
We are to love one another as he loved us to show the world that we are who we say we are.
"...love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another, by this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another." John 13:35

I don't buy the symbols, patterns, signs thing; like the four blood moons nonsense it's about selling books, IMO.  God sends us His message in Scripture and those who crawl through rabbit trails and hoops trying to 'figure out' things that are simple and straightforward, to me, are like those who put three pounds of mustard on a burger and then wonder why they can't taste the meat.