• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

Where was I when Adam sinned?  I was in Adam and therefore credited with his sin.  Just as Levi paid tithes in Abraham.

I was NOT created at conception according to these things.

I was created on day 6.  All things were created in 6 days.

I was brought forth into the world and given a body with conscious awareness later.  I was hidden from the foundation of the world but revealed in time.

God knew me through the whole trip.  I habe found no viable evidence to support the claim of the gap theory that rests itself between two verses and allows a long detailed story to emerge concerning Satans initial fall.  I thank those who openly share their veiws on such things for putting them out for scrutiny.  

It is my understanding that the scriptures need to be opened to be understood just as Jesus opened them for the men on the road to Emmaus.  So unless I or someone else here possess that ability then all we may do is plant, water and wait for God to give the increase.

Happy planting!

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.69
  • Days Won:  37

10 minutes ago, n2thelight said:

Question was not irrelevant,my position is that we are with God before being born,to which I gave scripture supporting that view.

Now you say,why would God not know him while in the womb,yet the scripture states

Jeremiah 1:5 "Before I formed thee in the belly I know thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations."

As for Esau,He(God)hated him,why?

What Im saying is even backed up by the below verse

Ephesians 1:4 "According as He hath chosen us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love:"

How and why were some chosen ?

So Im guessing,things you can't answer  means irrelevant.....

I have answered you.

You are ignoring my answer.

That is not how one has a respectful discussion or debate.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  1

29 minutes ago, thereselittleflower said:

I have answered you.

You are ignoring my answer.

That is not how one has a respectful discussion or debate.

You did'nt give an answer,and I still don't see one.

39 minutes ago, gdemoss said:

Where was I when Adam sinned?  I was in Adam and therefore credited with his sin.  Just as Levi paid tithes in Abraham.

I was NOT created at conception according to these things.

I was created on day 6.  All things were created in 6 days.

I was brought forth into the world and given a body with conscious awareness later.  I was hidden from the foundation of the world but revealed in time.

God knew me through the whole trip.  I habe found no viable evidence to support the claim of the gap theory that rests itself between two verses and allows a long detailed story to emerge concerning Satans initial fall.  I thank those who openly share their veiws on such things for putting them out for scrutiny.

It is my understanding that the scriptures need to be opened to be understood just as Jesus opened them for the men on the road to Emmaus.  So unless I or someone else here possess that ability then all we may do is plant, water and wait for God to give the increase.

Happy planting!

I find scripture supports it very well.I see it very clearly..

I have no problem opening myself up to scrutiny.

The best thing about all these debates and discussions is the fact that the truth shall come to light.

17 minutes ago, n2thelight said:

I find scripture supports it very well.I see it very clearly..

I have no problem opening myself up to scrutiny.

The best thing about all these debates and discussions is the fact that the truth shall come to light.

What seeds do you plant that may sprout into such?  

12 minutes ago, gdemoss said:

What seeds do you plant that may sprout into such?

I know one should'nt answer a question with a question,but I will.

At what point in time did the continents split?

Did Noah's flood cause this?

When and what was satan's sin

Do you feel he(satan)had a chance to repent?

How did God know Jeremiah before he was placed in the womb?

Why did He hate Easu?

Since we are a lil off topic,I'll leave this.

The Gap Theory teaches that there is a gap of time between Genesis 1:1 and 1:2 of several million years, if not billions of years. Most Christians dislike this theory because it conflicts with the popular and clean-cut theory that God created the universe 6,000 years ago.

The evidence for an earth older than 6,000 years is quite lengthy. Here are some key indicators that point to an old earth:

Mount Everest - Ages ago, the Eurasian and Indian continents collided spectacularly to form the Himalayas. Geological movement continues to take place to this day as India is gradually pushed beneath China and Nepal at a rate of about 3 inches per year. Going by the current rate of upwelling, it would have taken Mount Everest at least 100,000 years to rise to its 29,035-foot elevation. Before the great collision, the bedrock that makes up the Himalayan range was at the bottom of the Indian Ocean. The top 1,500 feet of Mount Everest is comprised of limestone. This type of rock is slowly formed by the deposition and consolidation of the skeletons of marine invertebrates. Because these creatures are miniscule, it would take a very long time to accumulate these limestone layers.

Coral reefs - Coral is formed by the skeletons and calcium deposits of tiny animals that live in warm shallow seas. It has been estimated that it takes about 100 years to produce a few centimeters of coral growth. One coral atoll has been measured at 3,900 feet in depth.

Light and cosmic events - The sun is one of countless numbers of stars in our galaxy. The galaxy is more than 100,000 light years across. This means that light from some stars in our galaxy has taken many tens of thousands of years to reach earth. A common explanation for our ability to see stars that are millions of light years away is that God created the light from these distant stars already in transit. There are two more factors to consider. As light travels through the universe, its properties are altered by forces it encounters, which gives us a travel log of its journey. Many of the cosmic events we see in the universe take millions of years to occur. It doesn't seem logical for God to have constructed such a multifaceted elaborate hoax.

Bristlecone pine trees - The annual growth rings of trees are among the most reliable measures of time. Some Bristlecone pine trees in the White-Inyo mountain range of California date back beyond 6000 BC.

Ice Ages - In North America, more than 20 glacial advances and retreats have occurred during the last 2 million years. It takes a foot of snowfall to produce an inch of glacial ice. Considering that some of the ice has been thousands of feet thick, centuries of snow are needed to produce each ice age event. These glaciers would have had to move across the land like freight trains to fit into the 6,000-year model.

Hawaiian Island chain - If you could remove all of the water from the Pacific Ocean, you would find that the Hawaiian Islands are peaks on a 10,000-foot-high ridge that extends 3,000 miles to the northwest. The Hawaiian chain gets progressively older and becomes more eroded the farther you travel beyond the volcanically active region of the "Big Island" of Hawaii. All three factors--the movement of the ocean's crust, the building up of volcanic islands, and their erosion--are very time-consuming geological processes.

http://www.raptureready.com/faq/faq89.html *

* I don't believe in a rapture

13 minutes ago, n2thelight said:

I know one should'nt answer a question with a question,but I will.

At what point in time did the continents split?

Did Noah's flood cause this?

When and what was satan's sin

Do you feel he(satan)had a chance to repent?

How did God know Jeremiah before he was placed in the womb?

Why did He hate Easu?

Jesus answered questions with questions.

Continental divide is not for me to consider for it is much greater knowledge than I can know.  

I believe Satans sin was in the garden on the 6th day of creation when he tempted Eve and through her took down Adam becoming the God of this world.

I dont believe angels that sin are given an opportunity to repent nor do I believe their need be.

I do not know what it means that he knew him before the womb.  For all I know these verses speak of Jesus not Jeremiah.

Gods motive for his choice of Jacob over Esau is not truly made known unto me.

3 minutes ago, gdemoss said:

Jesus answered questions with questions.

Continental divide is not for me to consider for it is much greater knowledge than I can know.

I believe Satans sin was in the garden on the 6th day of creation when he tempted Eve and through her took down Adam becoming the God of this world.

I dont believe angels that sin are given an opportunity to repent nor do I believe their need be.

I do not know what it means that he knew him before the womb.  For all I know these verses speak of Jesus not Jeremiah.

Gods motive for his choice of Jacob over Esau is not truly made known unto me.

Thanks for an honest reply

I'll just say,once I understood the gap His Word really opened up to me.I understood for instance,the question I asked you,of why He hated Esau.How He could ordain Jeremiah a prophet before he was even born.I understood why He could interfere in some of our lives.I understood why some are of the Elect.

It's like knowing all of your children, not because He knows everything but because He knew us on a very personal level.

I feel satans sin,then known as lucifer was commited eons before the Garden

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  4,063
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  5

18 hours ago, gdemoss said:

You use a phrase I am not familiar with.  Finite spirit.  You mean to say limited when you use finite this way?

Yes, our spirits are limited, because even though they may continue into eternity future, they still have a beginning.

Furthermore, they are limited to what we would presently understand from a 3D conception as being space, they (our spirits) are conceptually measureable and thus limited. Conceptually I say because we don’t fully understand what our spirit is exactly and thus lack the means to measure; but as with all the diversities in creation we have sought means and methods of measurement to help us comprehend what we once did not know or understand.

God, who is holy and a spirit is from everlasting to everlasting and is omnipresent, meaning His Holy Spirit is everywhere at the same time, all throughout time, at the same time. This is why He in truth tell us that He knows the end from the beginning; for He inhabits the end as well as the beginning, equally at the same time.

I am fully persuaded that time, as we so limitedly comprehend it, is part of God’s creation for our benefit. That men might only have the present, that razor edge of time to deal with and in which we can live out our lives to work out our salvation and learn of Him, line upon line, precept upon precept. Time is as it were a medium whereby men can seek and find and come to a place of awareness and acknowledgment of God so that they might wilfully surrender both their fears and love wholeheartedly unto Him.

Though the scripture speaks of a time when “*there should be time no longer,” and that to be understood as in reference to the opportunity for men to repent, I personally believe that after the Millennial Reign that time, as we presently both understand and experience, will no long limit us or function under the same parameters we perceive today. Or, more simply stated, I personally believe time will eventually come to its useful end and be no more, but will be Divinely replaced by another (unperceivable to us now) dimension whereby the saints of God will have even more liberty and ability to know and commune with God and each other.

*Revelation 10:5 - And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven, 6 And sware by Him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer.