gerbilwoman

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

Sadly you were amongst  so many innocent young children both Young girls and boys who should not have been pressed by parents who in their ignorance sent these children to a "trusted priest"  and  when the abuse report it to the parents of the young children were not believed because certainly a priest would not do anything like that. Those priests are certainly not in heaven because Jesus himself said that anyone who harms a little one better that and millstone be put  around his neck and he be cast into the lake. 

What that Priest did to you has nothing to do with the teachings of Jesus our savior because He said let the children come unto me and forbid them not for such is the kingdom of heaven. Jesus loves you and his heart broke when you were hurt but we live in a world where man is accountable for what he does and though not accountable here on earth he is accountable to God.  God's punishment is far greater than that of mans.

Ask Jesus to help you forgive that priest because by not forgiving that man though he is not living anymore you are hurting yourself and not him. Forgiveness is for us more than the person who we forgive.  Forgiveness is this your hurt and pain.  Your unforgiveness can only harm you not him...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,332
  • Content Per Day:  0.67
  • Days Won:  0

Thank you everyone, you are all so kind.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  132
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  582
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Birthday:  06/21/1969

Prayers for you gerbilgirl, for healing.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,332
  • Content Per Day:  0.67

Thank you!

• 8 months later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 2/3/2016 at 1:55 PM, other one said:

Let me start by saying that I am soooo sorry you were abused....   I can't say that I know what you went through because it has not happened to me.....    and i would think one would have to experience that to really understand...  My prayers are that you might find relief from the stress of it.

However let me assure you that pedophiles do not go to heaven.   and Especially if they are/were priests.   

You do not go to hell because you are a pedophile,  You go to hell because reject Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.  However let me say that if you had accepted Jesus as savior these kinds of things would not have happened in their lives.  It is all about Jesus and it is apparent they do not know Christ but are only living a lie.