IGNORED

Trump: Cruz Stole the Caucus! I Want a Do-Over!!!!

thereselittleflower

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,420
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  4

7 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

How could it be personal?  I don't know him; he's just a candidate.  There are things I am totally committed to and things I am not; candidates are one of the nots.  I have changed my preferences many times over the past four years.  Why do you not post about anything BUT Trump?  Now THAT'S a question.

All I am saying is you spend a lot of time defending the man.  Why do you feel the need to do that?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  277
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/23/1967

Regarding Trump...to me it's not vitally important that he is a Christian...what is important to me is that his life demonstrate his profession. He came out as a Christian... so did Obama. Why did Obama do it? To get votes. Is that the only reason Trump apologetically stated he was a Christian? Or does Jesus really reign in his heart? The Christian Right was betrayed by one candidate, I am on guard about it happening again. I want candidates to let us see who they are...not put on a show based on what they think we want to hear. I can appreciate how hard it must be to live a Christian lifestyle when you are rich, famous and lacking nothing the earth has to offer. Temptation and peer pressure must be daunting. However, I don't think a candidate should play the Christian card unless they have a testimony that supports their claim. Not because of politics, but because of how Jesus is represented to the public by their life.

I would hesitantly vote for Trump over Sanders because Sanders scares me like no other candidate ever has. I do NOT want that man nominating judges. I don't not see our Congress fighting Obama's circus of unconstitutional executive orders. Will Congress thwart Sanders any more effectively? Do we want to take that chance?

Foreign Policy - Is Trump the person we want representing our country to the world? Heaven forbid. The man is rude and proud of it. He doesn't care if or who he offends. He is used to getting his own way and throws "Trumpertantrums" if it doesn't go his way. In debates he interrupts and yells at all the other candidates like a spoiled baby. He is not the type of representative I want for America.

Another thing about Trump...he is NOT a Conservative. He is a "whatever suits me at the moment" guy in many/most ways. The man wouldn't even commit to voting for his party should he not get the nomination. He eventually did...at the urging of his campaign managers.

This might not be fair, but I wonder if Trump is capable of leading the country in ways that directly benefit his own fortune. He may not be bent on doing that...but money is what makes him tick. He may be completely above reproach in that area...but I can't help but wonder a bit.

SOUTH CAROLINA DEBATE - It is not too late to watch that debate. It is still be streamed in entirety on various websites. I don't want to provide any direct link because I'm not comfortable endorsing websitse I know nothing about. But, if you do a simple Google search for:  Watch GOP debate South Carolina...or something to that effect, you will find access to the debate. It is in my opinion THE debate to see. True colors really came out on Saturday.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

2 hours ago, Vendtre said:

All I am saying is you spend a lot of time defending the man.  Why do you feel the need to do that?

Ir's what I do when I notice someone bashing him but it's hardly my day job. I am not THAt Iinvested.  So why is it that the only posts you write are Trump trashers?  Do you have NO interests at all other than him?

There are clear battle lines being drawn between those that love Trump and those that hate Trump.  I fall somewhere in the middle.  I am clearly not a fan or supporter, but I don't think he is as bad as some make him out.  I have just had concerns that he is not conservative enough.  That being said, I decided to re-do that survey called "I Stand With."  The link is in general discussion.  I doubt anyone here thinks me a liberal, so if they show me a fairly close match to any candidate, they must be right-leaning.  There were three candidates I am a closer match to than Trump.  They are Ted Cruz at 91%, Marco Rubio at 88%, and Ben Carson at 87%.  What surprised me is that my fourth closest match is Donald Trump at 84%.  This did two things for me.  First, it showed me that I am right to support Ted Cruz in the Primary, but it also made me feel better about Trump in a general election.  If Trump were the nominee, and the choices were as follows, here is how the candidates would match up with me.

Donald Trump (R)      84% Match

Gary Johnson (L)       69% Match

Hillary Clinton  (D)    10%  Match

Bernie Sanders (D)    6% Match

Jill Stein  (G)             3%  Match

This is rather simple to me to figure out that among those choices, Donald Trump would be the candidate that would best represent me in that field.  I just wish he would start acting at least somewhat Presidential.  Still, unless something drastic changes, if he is the nominee, he will get my vote in November. 

1 hour ago, MorningGlory said:

Ir's what I do when I notice someone bashing him but it's hardly my day job. I am not THAt Iinvested.  So why is it that the only posts you write are Trump trashers?  Do you have NO interests at all other than him?

Why do you feel the need to defend him?

And I find it ironic that your defense of him is to bash me instead of providing evidence that what I am posting is false. 

I like politics, I am also somewhat of a news junkie.  It was just Friday that my license issue get resolved so I have had more free time than normal.  But I am also a single guy living in a new city so I tend to spend a great deal of time on the net, which is why I have been able to post as much as I have been. 

With all that said, in politics, especially conservative politics, Trump is the story. The guy I support is too boring despite his fantastic conservative record over 20 plus years of service.  

When the election season started I was big on Trump so I did my due diligence and looked into his background to see if he was what he now claimed to be.  What I found was scary to put it mildly.  I found a man that lacks ethics in business and who is petty and vindictive.  A man that cares about the dollar more than anything, but only so long as it is his dollar.

Based in this I feel that there needs to be a counterbalance to the rabid supporters who care only about his present words and not about his previous actions.

I you do not like the things I post about Trump, show me where I am wrong in what I post.  Calling me names will not get me to stop.

Guest Teditis

How is it that after 5 pages of discussion, the main topic of the OP

has barely been touched on?

Cruz may have committed voter fraud... and nobody cares?

13 minutes ago, Teditis said:

How is it that after 5 pages of discussion, the main topic of the OP

has barely been touched on?

Cruz may have committed voter fraud... and nobody cares?

That is because it is old news and he didn't commit voter fraud.  The only one still beating that drum is Trump because he is a sore loser.  

First off he didn't commit voter fraud because it was not an election, the Iowa Caucasus is not a government ran election it is a private entity called the Republican Party of Iowa that runs it and sets the rules.  

The Republician party of Iowa has stated the results are valid and that is the end of it.  If you want to call it a dirty trick that is fine, but there was zero voter fraud.

12 minutes ago, Teditis said:

Actually the process of Caucasus' are regulated at the Federal level and directly pertain to the voting process...

Only in the most general of senses, such as can't discriminate and such.  But the rest is set up and ran by the State Party.   How the process will run, who gets how many delegates and such are all up to the state party. 

As a matter of fact, there is no federal law saying that a party must follow the results of a primary season.  Who the party selects is totally up to them, there is nothing legally binding about primary votes.

There was no voter fraud.  Even if Cruz knew Carson was still in the race and lied, no laws were broken, and I reject the notion he did that.