IGNORED

CHECHEN TERRORISTS TO BE BURIED IN PIGSKIN

JohnS

I find the glee some derive from the debasing of Muslims in this way absolutely despicable. If you get some kind of twisted happiness out of this then your faith is severely misguided to put it mildly. If anything we should feel sorry they died without the true knowledge of Christ and salvation rather than glorying over the total lack of respect shown for their souls. I just can't say enough to portray how degenerate I feel this is. It seems to be sinking to the same base level as the terrorists themselves. I'm outraged that Christians would find joy in this. It's sick!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  41
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I find the glee some derive from the debasing of Muslims in this way absolutely despicable. If you get some kind of twisted happiness out of this then your faith is severely misguided to put it mildly. If anything we should feel sorry they died without the true knowledge of Christ and salvation rather than glorying over the total lack of respect shown for their souls. I just can't say enough to portray how degenerate I feel this is. It seems to be sinking to the same base level as the terrorists themselves. I'm outraged that Christians would find joy in this. It's sick!

You can stop with the inflammatory "buzz" words "glee" "happiness" and "joy" now.

I haven't seen anyone here sanction any such reaction.

I have seen people take a very pragmatic approach to a difficult problem.

Once the life passes from a persons body their eternal fate is sealed.

You will be hard put to convince me that to discourage others from carrying out the same atrocious deeds is wrong.

The words of remaining terrorists themselves proves it is an effective deterrent to others.

Before I decided how I felt on this topic I studied it from all possible angles,including scriptually and gathered all the information I could.

I find it absolutely despicable that a professed Christian would worry more over an empty shell,

Angels,

Those that believe in Islam, believe if you are killed or buried with an unclean thing then you are going to hell.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  193
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,459
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Birthday:  09/20/1965

Sorry Dennis,

Really, you don't need to be so defensive. I don't think anyone here will argue with you about the evils of Islam. (except  Levi!)

This is not 'animus' but rather

Sorry Dennis,

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  553
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

Levi: No one is thinking of debasing a Muslim -- we are hoping to DETER acts of VIOLENCE and MURDER against innocent civilians.

No true Christian cares to defend the indefensible -- no true Christian gets a kick out of seeing innocent people murdered.  Wouldn't you rather have Muslim terrorists deterred from committing more acts of violence and yet remain ALIVE, than have to carpet bomb them? That day may be coming if there isn't a halt put to these worldwide acts of terrorism.  Franklin Graham has dutifully outlined and recorded what is happening in just the Sudan alone, let alone in Indonesia, the former Yugoslavia, Greece, and Russia, just to name a FEW areas where Jihad is being waged.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Sounds like a great idea to bury dead terrorists in pigskin, if it works. It's just a little repulsive. Seems like trying to beat them at their own game, no? ~ JohnS

You mean like "those who live by the sword shall die by the sword"?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

That was new to me, I didn't know that they would think they would go straight to hell if they got buried in pig skin.

Thanks for the information.

Goldendragon you studied alot about it?

Thank you for sharing it with us.

Love in Christ, Angels

Guest C.D. Light
I can't believe what I'm reading here, this is unreal for the Russians to do such a thing

No matter what for religion the enemy is, for me it wouldn't bother me if they buried me in pigskin, it doesn't sound too nice....) but because of disrespect for their religion to do such a thing is, well I can't find the right word for it.....

In Christ, Angels

angels--Let me see if Im understanding you here. Are you saying that christians should have respect for ALL religions?  Even those that are clearly Anti-christian "religions"?

CD

How would you feel if it were your loved ones bodies being buried with dead pigs??? It doesn't matter who they are, their death is defeat enough. I'm sorry, I don't care how you try to rationalize it, supporting such actions shows a certain depravity and sinking to subterranian levels.  It will not stop terrorism, it only discredits you and justifies them in their eyes. It will breed more hatred and terror. It's seems more like provocation than deterrent. A bizarre and vindictive act of depravity. Like I said, it's sick!