JohnS

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  36
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  553
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

How would you feel if it were your loved ones bodies being buried with dead pigs??? It doesn't matter who they are, their death is defeat enough. I'm sorry, I don't care how you try to rationalize it, supporting such actions shows a certain depravity and sinking to subterranian levels.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  41
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

How would you feel if it were your loved ones bodies being buried with dead pigs??? It doesn't matter who they are, their death is defeat enough. I'm sorry, I don't care how you try to rationalize it, supporting such actions shows a certain depravity and sinking to subterranian levels.

That was new to me, I didn't know that they would think they would go straight to hell if they got buried in pig skin.

Thanks for the information.

Goldendragon you studied alot about it?

Thank you for sharing it with us.

Love in Christ, Angels

You're welcome.

Put a baby pig in the cargo hold of every airplane and announce that you are doing so.

No Islamic terrorist would take the chance of having their ashes mixed with a pigs at the crash site. Viola! No more hijackings! lol.

Of course it wouldn't take the Mullahas long to rewrite instructions to excuse dying with a pig. . If two passages in the Koran contradict each other, it is decided that one passage cancels (nasih) and the other is canceled (mansuh).

Really convient huh?

Guest C.D. Light
I find the glee some derive from the debasing of Muslims in this way absolutely despicable. If you get some kind of twisted happiness out of this then your faith is severely misguided to put it mildly. If anything we should feel sorry they died without the true knowledge of Christ and salvation rather than glorying over the total lack of respect shown for their souls. I just can't say enough to portray how degenerate I feel this is. It seems to be sinking to the same base level as the terrorists themselves. I'm outraged that Christians would find joy in this. It's sick!

Levi-- These muslims already debased themselves.  Secondly, why should we "feel sorry for them"?

Trying to lay 2 guilt trips in one little post, just wont work Im afraid.

Having knowledge of Christ and salvation doesnt get anybody saved.  It takes CONVERSION.  Do you really think they would have converted?  And where is that within our capacity to accomplish?

CD

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

Goldendragon,

Maybe we all should have a pigtail with us or something from a pig, there should be pigs everywhere, in planes,trains, stores ,they should raise more pigs.

But if they are going to change their Koran instructions for something else, it would do no good. But for now ,there should be pigs everywhere!!! :lightbulb:

"Our hope is in the Lord alone"

Guest C.D. Light

Im reading this thread, and picturing this whole scenario, and I cannot help but let out a huge belly laugh, at the thought.

Here we have muslims who believe if they do terrorist acts and die in the process, it guarantees them a seat in heaven with girlie trim so they can wallow in the satisfaction of their carnal urges -- all this right before the Holiness on the Throne, of course.

And then those who retrieve their dead carcasses come up with the idea that they will wrap them in pigskins to put a halt to their heavenly trip.  

Next I can picture the next group of muslims standing on the sidelines, anxiously awaiting their turn, stymied in their tracks, stop and look at each other, eyes wide open, and saying......

UH OH !!   ;)  ;)  ;)

CD  :t2:   ;)  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  193
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,459
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Birthday:  09/20/1965

LibertyBelle,

You mean like "those who live by the sword shall die by the sword"?  Or those who bury others in pigskin, shall likewise be buried in pigskin?

;) As a matter of fact, that scripture did cross my mind. As well as And they overcame him (the great dragon) by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death.

Is it naive to believe that scripture? How 'bout Romans 12?

17 Repay no one evil for evil. Have regard for good things in the sight of all men. 18 If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men. 19 Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay," says the Lord. 20 Therefore "If your enemy is hungry, feed him; If he is thirsty, give him a drink; For in so doing you will heap coals of fire on his head." 21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  193
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,459
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Birthday:  09/20/1965

Dennis,

Faith in Christ will put backbone into any human. That is my experience.

That is my hope.

Unfortunately or fortunately I have come face to face with terrorists and had to deal with them. (Communist not Islamic.)

Can you provide details?

Dennis,

Faith in Christ will put backbone into any human. That is my experience.

That is my hope.

Unfortunately or fortunately I have come face to face with terrorists and had to deal with them. (Communist not Islamic.)

Can you provide details?

I could provide details, but that would accomplish little.

That was back in the 1960's. The face of evil never changes.

They all use the same tools torture, rape, murder and terror.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

For John S~

"17 Repay no one evil for evil. Have regard for good things in the sight of all men."

To threaten to bury them with pigs IF we have to kill them to prevent THEM from killing innocents,  is not repaying anyone for anything.  

I know they won't go to hell for coming in contact with a pig, nor will they go to heaven for ANY reason if they continue in their religion.  The threat of being buried with a pig is a preventative measure and tactic.  THEY believe it....I would just use it to prevent any unecessary deaths.  Is it wrong to prevent bloodshed?  How would you explain that this is returning evil for evil?