• Days Won:  0

:lightbulb:

This is not 'animus' but rather

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest leejosepho

If the heathen want to do something like that to other heathen, that is, I suppose, their affair.

As for myself, I cannot imagine doing to another, heathen or not, what I would not want done unto myself.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

I cannot recall the officer's name, but I believe it was around the second world war that Islamic terrorists were terrorizing the Phillipinos.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  193
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,459
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Birthday:  09/20/1965

I have been trying to formulate a response. I know if we laid down, the terrorists would gladly roll over us. I have often wondered if my faith would stand in that darkest moment. I think of the Christians fed to the lions or covered with tar and used for torches by Nero. Should they have fought back? I think of scripture, For Your sake we are killed all day long; We are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. I mean, after all, this isn't our home. It's all too easy sitting here in the US. . . especially in the southeast.

Guest leejosepho

LB:

Greetings!

I well understand what is being suggested as to burying someone in pigskin, and yes, I see the doing of that can be quite effective.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  553
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

First of all, LeeJosepho, are you saying that it would frighten or intimidate you to be buried in pigskins?  You're not a Muslim, or  supersititious, are you?  If the answer is "no" to both of those points, then in burying terrorists in pigskins, you're not disobeying "doing unto others", are you?

Secondly, this is the Russian government doing this, not average Christian citizens.  Governments don't bear the sword in vain -- more Scripture for you -- so if it only takes something simple like a few pigskins to save many, many innocent lives, I say GO FOR IT! It certainly beats bombing!

Guest leejosepho

Star:

No, it would not frighten me to be buried in pigskin, but neither would I seek to be so buried just to have something to do today.

And, I understand ... heathens do to heathens as they will, and IAUE does seem to do some of His work in that manner.

My "problem" here is when alleged followers of the Messiah cheer them on, thinking they (the alleged taught ones) are performing some righteous service for the better of all ... or something like that.

And, neither would I cheer one football team over another.  Principles are principles, and, Yah willing, I try to obey them.

Blessings!

Lee

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  553
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

Leejosepho:  Are you saying that you don't route for or against terrorists, either?  You've gotta admit, terorists and innocent civilians are not the same as football teams.....

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  41
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Greetings!

I well understand what is being suggested as to burying someone in pigskin, and yes, I see the doing of that can be quite effective.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

I can't believe what I'm reading here, this is unreal for the Russians to do such a thing

No matter what for religion the enemy is, for me it wouldn't bother me if they buried me in pigskin, it doesn't sound too nice....) but because of disrespect for their religion to do such a thing is, well I can't find the right word for it.....

In Christ, Angels