Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  36
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  553
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

LeeJospeho: YOU mentioned Exploit's profile on a public forum.  You must have wanted us to take notice of something in particular.  You brought it up.  I just couldn't figure out what you meant -- there's hardly anything in it! ;)

Guest leejosepho

Star:

Please, what is the issue here?

I merely made "public mention" of the simple fact I had taken personal notice of a public statement someone had included in his or her own self-authored "public" profile on a public forum, and I did that primarily to let that individual know his or her efforts to make that profile public had not been made in vain.

If you believe I have been out of order here, please say so in terms I can understand ... either here in public or in private to George or Xan.  And then, if I have truly done something wrong, I will quickly make any necessary apology and/or amend.

Blessings to you!

Lee

PS: Do you have any thoughts or insights you would like to here share with me and/or others concerning "Mother Russia" allegedly being able to teach us about appropriate uses of pigskin?  And of course, the best context for that kind of discussion would in my own opinion be that of IAUE's reconciliation of this world to Himself and His absolute-moral standard.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  15
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Lee:

I had pointed out where I believe you have objected to the pigskin idea and was asking for confirmation or a denial.  If you don't wish to discuss this issue any further, please inform me of your decision.

Regarding your "perception", I had thought it was pertinent since you had stated it had some effect on your answer.

About the "MOTHER RUSSIA" comment, why are you continuously asking others if they have a problem with it?  Please tell us what your issue with it is.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  553
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

LeeJosepho:

1.)  I'm not part of a tag team.

2.)  I simply asked you a question about a statement you made because I didn't understand what you meant.  You declined to answer.  I must conclude, then, that you no longer wish to discuss it.  Don't take it so personally -- I am sure that whatever you meant was no big deal.  ;)

Guest leejosepho

Star:

While at times wittingly or otherwise projecting my own thoughts into the minds of others, I often misunderstand their intentions.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  15
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Lee:

I have no wish to discuss you.  Apparently you will not answer my original question, nor my subsequent questions to you in my last post or so.  If you don't wish to answer them, why play linguistic games?  Why not come on out and say so?

Guest leejosepho

Exploit:

Peace, please!

I have answered every question you have asked me, and I believe I have answered one or two of them more than once ... yet you press me with inflammatory words (as I perceive them, and as anticipated after reading your self-authored and public profile) because you either did not understand or did not like my answers ... or whatever.  Ah!

Nevertheless ...

If heathens want to bury heathens in pigskin for whatever reason(s), that is their affair, or "not my affair", meaning:

The question of "terrorists in pigskin" is not for me to decide, and I have no business telling any government or military entity they should, or should not do that.

Yet in spite of that simple fact, I still believe it my duty to let anyone within earshot know "the pigskin idea" is something no follower of the Messiah should "support" or "encourage" or "embrace" or whatever.

And of course, it is then some will come back AT me with inflammatory rhetoric like, "What, you do not want to stop the shedding of innocent blood?", and the fact I never said anything like that will be evidence of what I happen to call "inflammatory speculation" as to what I believe, etc.

Anyone who wants to believe "A lie (about pigkskin) that (allegedly) 'heals' is better than a truth that 'hurts'" is free to do that, but there is no such thing as any lie ever being better than any truth, and there is simply no "terrorists in pigskin" outcome that will ultimately justify embracing any lie ... even though it is "not my affair" if heathens do that.

Blessings!

Lee

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Lee,

If you look in the O.T. you see that they did all kinds of unheard things and lies to win a war.

Think about Rahab,she lied ,but isn't she in the honour of faith list?

In the war they were hiding Jews everywhere in Holland (My birth country) do you think that was wrong because they were lying?

I think its fine to have them buried in pigskin if it stops them from killing more people, I would have a pigstail in my pocket if I feel I needed it.! :blush:

Love in Christ,Angels :