• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  2

19 hours ago, newnature said:

Instead of insisting on the unity of the mind, we need to preserve the unity by taking the initiative to be the peacemaker in our relationships. Most of the ground Satan and his forces gain in the lives of the body of Christ are due to unforgiveness, and we are warned by Paul to forgive others, so that they cannot take advantage of us.

Forgiveness is difficult for us, because it pulls against our concept of justice; we want revenge for offenses suffered. Bitterness and unforgiveness toward other believers is the most widespread stronghold that Satan and his forces enjoy, and if we do not let offenders off our hook, we are hooked to them, we need to let go.

Relationally, forgiveness is crucial to our maturity, it is the glue that holds the body of Christ together. Satan and his forces use unforgiveness more than any other human deficiency to stop our growth and our ministry of reconciliation, because the unforgiving believer is yoked to the past or to a person and is not free.

We do not forgive someone merely for their sake, we do it for our sake so we can be free, because unforgiveness is an open invitation to Satan and his forces bondage in our lives, we are of the body of Christ, and that is enough to bring us together in peace.

I love what you have posted, but I think it is fairly easy to forgive when wrong is done to us, but it is a different matter to forgive what is done to others. All the wicked, - from the corrupt in high places down to the petty thief, are the cause of all types of suffering in this world. How does passivity protect the innocent? There is no justice while sinners get away with crimes against God and humanity.

Forgiveness is appropriate for the repentant, but not for the unrepentant. "Let the wicked perish" says the Psalmist.

If forgiveness increases, so should the voice of justice. Let the Christian stand up for the oppressed and curse the abuser. How can a Christian be passive? Let them be free of political correctness and religious fashion, and bring on the fear of God to the wicked.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  148
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  1

6 hours ago, Kan said:

I love what you have posted, but I think it is fairly easy to forgive when wrong is done to us, but it is a different matter to forgive what is done to others. All the wicked, - from the corrupt in high places down to the petty thief, are the cause of all types of suffering in this world. How does passivity protect the innocent? There is no justice while sinners get away with crimes against God and humanity.

Forgiveness is appropriate for the repentant, but not for the unrepentant. "Let the wicked perish" says the Psalmist.

If forgiveness increases, so should the voice of justice. Let the Christian stand up for the oppressed and curse the abuser. How can a Christian be passive? Let them be free of political correctness and religious fashion, and bring on the fear of God to the wicked.

The shoes of peace become protection against the divisive schemes of Satan and his forces when we act as a peacemaker among believers, but we should not try to rationalize or explain the believer’s behavior, forgiveness deals with our pain, not another’s behavior.

Forgiveness is agreeing to live with the consequences of another believer’s wrong, our only choice is whether we will do so in the bitterness of unforgiveness or the freedom of forgiveness.

Our need to forgive is not an issue between us and the offender, it is between us and God, and if we fail to speak the truth in love and manage our emotions, anger which turns to bitterness and unforgiveness is an open invitation to Satan and his forces.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,257
  • Content Per Day:  3.32
  • Days Won:  30

On Saturday, March 05, 2016 at 1:12 AM, Kan said:

That sounds true, by experience I can say so, I want to be in the new mindset, the one that accepts the Lord completely without reservation. It's aboutotal recognition and trust in wrovided. I feel this is new to me, not the message, but the entering into the Rest of the Lord.

Hebrews 4:9-10  NKJV  There remains, therefore, a rest for the people of God.  For he who has entered His rest has himself ALSO CEASED FOR HIS WORKS AS GOD DID FROM HIS.  

To me this means that we cease from self effort to be good enough to go to heaven.  We enter the rest of the completed work of Christ, Who took our sin upon Himself, but declaired us to be righteous by faith in His resurrection.  It involves complete surrender of the will and even of the intellect, accepting that God is smarter that I am, and that His ways are not our ways.  Pride of intellect has prevented many who need forgiveness from coming to Christ.  We stop struggling against God and surrender..

Romans 5:17  ESV For if, because of one man's [Adams] tresspass, death reigned through that one man, much more will those who receive the ABUNDANCE OF GRACE AND THE FREE GIFT OF RIGHTEOUSNESS  reign in life though the one man Jesus Christ.  18.Therefore, as one trespass led to condemnation for All men, so one act of righteousness leads to justification and life for all men.    19  For as by one man's disobedience the many were made sinneres, so by the one man's obedience the many will be made rightous.  

God completed the work Of redemption on the cross.  We are justifified by faith in His resurrection.  Now we rest from our own works by allowing Jesus to live in us.  

2 Cor. 13:5  Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith.  Test yourselves.  Do you not know yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you?---unless indeed you are diqualified.  

The just shall live by his faith.  Habakkuk 2:4  Rom. 1:17  

Galatians 2:20  I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.

God be blessed forever!!!  He is King of Kings and Lord of lords.  He is our Savior and Redeemer.  He Delivered us from the power of darknesss and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love, in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins..  Col.1:

1 hour ago, Willa said:

Hebrews 4:9-10  NKJV  There remains, therefore, a rest for the people of God.  For he who has entered His rest has himself ALSO CEASED FOR HIS WORKS AS GOD DID FROM HIS.  

To me this means that we cease from self effort to be good enough to go to heaven.  We enter the rest of the completed work of Christ, Who took our sin upon Himself, but declaired us to be righteous by faith in His resurrection.  It involves complete surrender of the will and even of the intellect, accepting that God is smarter that I am, and that His ways are not our ways.  Pride of intellect has prevented many who need forgiveness from coming to Christ.  We stop struggling against God and surrender..

Romans 5:17  ESV For if, because of one man's [Adams] tresspass, death reigned through that one man, much more will those who receive the ABUNDANCE OF GRACE AND THE FREE GIFT OF RIGHTEOUSNESS  reign in life though the one man Jesus Christ.  18.Therefore, as one trespass led to condemnation for All men, so one act of righteousness leads to justification and life for all men.    19  For as by one man's disobedience the many were made sinneres, so by the one man's obedience the many will be made rightous.  

God completed the work Of redemption on the cross.  We are justifified by faith in His resurrection.  Now we rest from our own works by allowing Jesus to live in us.  

2 Cor. 13:5  Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith.  Test yourselves.  Do you not know yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you?---unless indeed you are diqualified.  

The just shall live by his faith.  Habakkuk 2:4  Rom. 1:17  

Galatians 2:20  I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.

God be blessed forever!!!  He is King of Kings and Lord of lords.  He is our Savior and Redeemer.  He Delivered us from the power of darknesss and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love, in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins..  Col.1:

But this is the age of grace, because God in his infinite wisdom pre-decreed that every believer would be joined to his son, fully identified with his son. He also pre-decided that we the believer would be blessed with all the blessings and privileges of an adopted son.

God decided in advance that we the believer are to be to the praise of the glory of his grace. God has predetermined, his mind is made up, he has pre-decided something where we are concerned once we believe the good news of Paul, and his mind is not going to be changed on this.

Once we are justified unto eternal life, having first trusted in Jesus Christ, there are certain things that God has pre-determined to happen to us. God wants us to rejoice in these things, he wants us to praise him for all these things and he certainly wants us to thank him for all these things because he has pre-determined these outcomes for us.

God did not predetermine to cause some individuals to belief unto eternal life, he predestined to conform everyone who believes to his son. He wants us to rest in these things, God’s mind is set. God is not giving out his righteousness as a reward to those who are sorry for the past, and who promise to do their best in the future.

At the point of our belief in what Christ accomplished where our sins are concerned, we are as closely associated with Christ as anyone could be, we are joined to him. What an ingenious salvation plan, to take someone else that is righteous and join us to that person, therefore what is Christ’s is ours!

You are mixing the Gospels, because the earth was the only realm of which Yahweh’s earthly nation Israel had been given inheritance. Heaven was not the issue for the nation Israel. They were never promised Heaven.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

14 hours ago, Kan said:

How does passivity protect the innocent?

or the guilty.   

see foxes book of martyrs.

We can be sure that confusion concerning that gospel through the use of a counterfeit gospel; a gospel that looks so much like Paul’s gospel that we would not know the difference, if we did not clearly know Paul’s gospel, will be Satan and his forces focus in this age of grace. 

Putting this helmet on daily is important, God has committed to us the ministry of reconciliation, to tell the world God is not imputing their trespasses unto them; so we see the world still thinks he is. This ministry of reconciliation is not to the saved, we know we are reconciled, but now all have access to God, a change in status for the entire world.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,257
  • Content Per Day:  3.32
  • Days Won:  30

All who receive Christ, both Jews and Christians, are joined to Christ and receive all He has.  We inherit with Him.  But the Jews will also inherit the land.  

I have no idea what you are talking about when you say two gospels.  There are false gospels but only one that is true.  Jesus said I am the way, the truth and the life, no man comes to the Father but by me.  There is one Gospel.

This is the Gospel that Paul said he preached:  1 Cor 15:1-5   ---For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received:  That Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures, and the he was seen by Cephas, then the twelve.  

Gal. 1:6  i marvel that you are turning away so soon from Him who called you in the grace of Christ to a different Gospel.  Paul goes on to say that if anyone preach to you a different gospel, let him be accursed.  The Gospel of God's grace is the only true Gospel.  

God's grace to believe and be saved is offered to the whole world.  Some will resist His grace and be lost.  Only those who believe, cling to and rely on the Messiah will be saved.  We are told that all believers will be with Him from the moment we are saved, throughout our death, and for the rest of eternity.  Paul said "so we shall ever be with the Lord."  There is only one Gospel, and that is the gospel of grace.  

Eph. 1:10 speaks of the dispensation of the fullness of times when He will gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven and which are on earth---in Him.  3:2 speaks of the dispensation of the grace of God which was given to me for you  (the gentiles.)  v. 6 of the mystery  that the gentiles should be fellow heirs, of the same body, and partakers of His promise in Christ through the Gospel---.  No other places are dispensations mentioned.  It would be best to stick to the Bible.  I do have a Scofield bible but he goes beyond Scripture in some things.  I only trust the Bible and those ideas that can be verified by Scripture.

So are you preaching another gospel?

Justification is a gift declaration of perfect righteousness, the very righteousness that belongs to Jesus Christ, given to the ungodly who simply take God at his word, concerning what Christ accomplished for them.

Justification and Sanctification are “much more” assurance  doctrines that Paul is giving us as to the security that we as believers have being placed into Christ. Paul wants to establish our minds in the “much more” assurance that we have, so we can have that stability of mind and stability of emotions.

19 hours ago, newnature said:

Our need to forgive is not an issue between us and the offender, it is between us and God, and if we fail to speak the truth in love and manage our emotions, anger which turns to bitterness and unforgiveness is an open invitation to Satan and his forces.

Totally agree.

12 hours ago, newnature said:

We can be sure that confusion concerning that gospel through the use of a counterfeit gospel; a gospel that looks so much like Paul’s gospel that we would not know the difference, if we did not clearly know Paul’s gospel, will be Satan and his forces focus in this age of grace. 

Putting this helmet on daily is important, God has committed to us the ministry of reconciliation, to tell the world God is not imputing their trespasses unto them; so we see the world still thinks he is. This ministry of reconciliation is not to the saved, we know we are reconciled, but now all have access to God, a change in status for the entire world.

This is such a powerful truth, I'm loving it.