angels4u

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  28

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/pope-francis-says-that-the-muslim-invasion-of-europe-should-be-embraced/

We can speak today of Arab invasion. It is a social fact," Pope Francis says with detachment, as if observed that the weather is cold.

(I'm not posting this to cause strife with RC but what is happening right now is just a fact and believers need to be aware of what is happening around us~~

We can see the beginning of a soon to be New world religion..

This is the author who wrote the article.

GEOFFREY GRIDER

NTEB is run by end times author and editor-in-chief Geoffrey Grider. Geoffrey runs a successful web design company, and is a full-time minister of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ. In addition to running NOW THE END BEGINS, he has a dynamic street preaching outreach and tract ministry team in Saint Augustine, FL.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,800
  • Content Per Day:  6.17
  • Days Won:  58

1 hour ago, angels4u said:

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/pope-francis-says-that-the-muslim-invasion-of-europe-should-be-embraced/

We can speak today of Arab invasion. It is a social fact," Pope Francis says with detachment, as if observed that the weather is cold.

(I'm not posting this to cause strife with RC but what is happening right now is just a fact and believers need to be aware of what is happening around us~~

(If you click remove formatting, it shows up as regular type so that people can read it.)

52 minutes ago, angels4u said:

GEOFFREY GRIDER

NTEB is run by end times author and editor-in-chief Geoffrey Grider. Geoffrey runs a successful web design company, and is a full-time minister of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ. In addition to running NOW THE END BEGINS, he has a dynamic street preaching outreach and tract ministry team in Saint Augustine, FL.

GEOFFREY GRIDER

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  521
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

The Pope is just another news voice to me, at this point. Guess I've grown weary with why his commentary on political and international news is deemed 'worthy' over other religious 'leaders.' It's as though we should all rapidly change our minds to align with what the Pope thinks or something. :/

Guest Teditis

I didn't see anything about the RCC embracing Islam as brothers in Christ or anything... the article merely states

that like many times in Europe's history a large influx of immigrants are coming... this time it seems to be Arabs.

What's the big deal? I also find the source as rather dubious because it inserts anti-Catholic rhetoric throughout

the article and doesn't seem to list it's source of the Pope's actual interview.

4 hours ago, ayin jade said:

GEOFFREY GRIDER

I know it's the author,somebody was asking me who wrote the article..

49 minutes ago, Teditis said:

I didn't see anything about the RCC embracing Islam as brothers in Christ or anything... the article merely states

that like many times in Europe's history a large influx of immigrants are coming... this time it seems to be Arabs.

What's the big deal? I also find the source as rather dubious because it inserts anti-Catholic rhetoric throughout

the article and doesn't seem to list it's source of the Pope's actual interview.

Ted , it's a fact  ,search google and you will find lots more information...

I'm not getting into it, only posted it for information.

52 minutes ago, angels4u said:

I know it's the author,somebody was asking me who wrote the article..

I only reposted it angels because the faint grey print was unreadable to me. By reposting it, I got rid of the formatting so it was legible.