IGNORED

Twilight Zone ( aka Stranger in a Strange Land )

Catsmeow

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Ezra said:

Exactly. There is no good reason in the world for you to subject yourself to secular radio, secular music, or any other source of mental and spiritual disturbance.  Even quoting this rubbish is dangerous.

Don't read it then. I've come here for support from my friends. I've gotten it. Ignore/mute me and I'll do the same for you. Simple. 

9 minutes ago, RustyAngeL said:

That would be my advice.  Spend as much time in the Word of God as you do in this garbage.  This stuff will poison you soul.

I do spend as much time in the Word of God. I suggest you mute/ignore me. I am receiving the prayers and comfort of my brethren during times when I am weak and God has answered and given me encouragement when I am.  Please put me on ignore and don't answer my posts. They are intended to be answered by my friends here.   

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  86
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Catsmeow, I really think you have keyed in to the pulse of what is really going on with our young people.  It's a really scary thing.  I taught elementary school for 15 years.  The really young would come to me and tell me about the movies they had watched and loved (like Saw).. that I wouldn't let my pets watch!  Negativity, and satanic concepts inundate the music.  You can really see what it is doing to many young people.  In your position, I can see where you need to know what is going on in their entertainment, which is usually their life.  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

31 minutes ago, Catsmeow said:

Don't read it then. I've come here for support from my friends. I've gotten it. Ignore/mute me and I'll do the same for you. Simple. 

Why are attacking the very people who are trying to help you?  Most of us are all older then you and know the landmines that we have stepped on in this world.  If we can we might be able to help you not stepping on the same ones.  The Bible says we are in the world not of it...  The enemy is subtle...   open the door a crack and evil rushes in.  We are and that is why we are here.

1 hour ago, suray2 said:

Catsmeow, I really think you have keyed in to the pulse of what is really going on with our young people.  It's a really scary thing.  I taught elementary school for 15 years.  The really young would come to me and tell me about the movies they had watched and loved (like Saw).. that I wouldn't let my pets watch!  Negativity, and satanic concepts inundate the music.  You can really see what it is doing to many young people.  In your position, I can see where you need to know what is going on in their entertainment, which is usually their life.  

Thank you my friend. I have few who do understand. You see you and I are both teachers. That was my profession. I have my Master Degree in Education and studied Special Ed in depth. I was often in charge of the emotionally disturbed children. I understand them as I study their interests.

I used to teach in a Muslim country and I had to learn their language and customs/traditions in order to interface with them. It's part of a missionary's job to mesh with the people they minister to and to be culturally sensitive.

Online the people share their music and poetry with me. I study it and begin to understand what drives them.  

The thing that surprises me that these kids know they're being controlled by demonic forces. That's what really surprised me. The are very self-aware. 

They do know the forces of good and of evil but they cannot seem to speak to adults because they are simply dismissed as going through a "phase" whereby the adults are ignorant of the indelible mark their culture of death leaves as adults allow them to flirt with or engage the demonic realm through the use of many kinds of media ( e.g. ouija boards and virtual reality gaming )

It's natural to see this disturbing pattern with grave concern - just as one would be disturbed to see bodies and body parts strewn about in a war zone. Same concept. It's disturbing but I stay the course and move on and listen constantly for the Lord's direction. I can barely breath apart from Him.

I am praying with these children online. I can see God protecting me along this journey. I am a reluctant combat soldier but God is my C O. He's giving the orders and I simply respond. Sometimes I do recon and sometimes extraction. I am being primed to do extraction of specific targets ( God shows me who and how ) and I simply wait till He tells me what to do next.

God is giving me along with the prayers of the saints who are building a fortress around my heart and guarding me and my household. 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  86
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

14 hours ago, Catsmeow said:

Thank you my friend. I have few who do understand. You see you and I are both teachers. That was my profession. I have my Master Degree in Education and studied Special Ed in depth. I was often in charge of the emotionally disturbed children. I understand them as I study their interests.

I used to teach in a Muslim country and I had to learn their language and customs/traditions in order to interface with them. It's part of a missionary's job to mesh with the people they minister to and to be culturally sensitive.

Online the people share their music and poetry with me. I study it and begin to understand what drives them.  

The thing that surprises me that these kids know they're being controlled by demonic forces. That's what really surprised me. The are very self-aware. 

They do know the forces of good and of evil but they cannot seem to speak to adults because they are simply dismissed as going through a "phase" whereby the adults are ignorant of the indelible mark their culture of death leaves as adults allow them to flirt with or engage the demonic realm through the use of many kinds of media ( e.g. ouija boards and virtual reality gaming )

It's natural to see this disturbing pattern with grave concern - just as one would be disturbed to see bodies and body parts strewn about in a war zone. Same concept. It's disturbing but I stay the course and move on and listen constantly for the Lord's direction. I can barely breath apart from Him.

I am praying with these children online. I can see God protecting me along this journey. I am a reluctant combat soldier but God is my C O. He's giving the orders and I simply respond. Sometimes I do recon and sometimes extraction. I am being primed to do extraction of specific targets ( God shows me who and how ) and I simply wait till He tells me what to do next.

God is giving me along with the prayers of the saints who are building a fortress around my heart and guarding me and my household. 

I have found that it is important when dealing with these young people, that you know something of the things in their life.  But this being said, I cannot imagine the toll it takes on you to deal with this depth of toxicity daily.  I know the toll it has taken on me....and I have just taught in rural America.  My heart was wrenched countless times through working with children surrounded by dysfunctional families, poverty, drugs, abuse, mental and physical disabilities due to the mother's prenatal drug use.....but what was not overt in these rural areas was the underlying cancer.....satan.  Our young people are lured by the siren song of music such as you showed above.  Their pastimes as you described are ouija boards, virtual gaming. ghost hunting, paranormal tv shows....and I know you've seen much, much more.  Concepts in new age such as channeling, out of body experiences, and talking with the dead, are flooding our young people .They have to have someone who knows Christ Jesus and is willing to take the time with them...and pray.  But they are not going to listen to you if they feel you know nothing of them and their experiences.

I admire your fortitude, and your love for people shines forth.  I pray for you and your ministry.  I pray that God will lead, guide, and protect you and your family...in what you do.  God Bless You

11 hours ago, suray2 said:

I have found that it is important when dealing with these young people, that you know something of the things in their life.  But this being said, I cannot imagine the toll it takes on you to deal with this depth of toxicity daily.  I know the toll it has taken on me....and I have just taught in rural America.  My heart was wrenched countless times through working with children surrounded by dysfunctional families, poverty, drugs, abuse, mental and physical disabilities due to the mother's prenatal drug use.....but what was not overt in these rural areas was the underlying cancer.....satan.  Our young people are lured by the siren song of music such as you showed above.  Their pastimes as you described are ouija boards, virtual gaming. ghost hunting, paranormal tv shows....and I know you've seen much, much more.  Concepts in new age such as channeling, out of body experiences, and talking with the dead, are flooding our young people .They have to have someone who knows Christ Jesus and is willing to take the time with them...and pray.  But they are not going to listen to you if they feel you know nothing of them and their experiences.

I admire your fortitude, and your love for people shines forth.  I pray for you and your ministry.  I pray that God will lead, guide, and protect you and your family...in what you do.  God Bless You

SUREY2: Your are the first person I've talked to ( here or anywhere ) that understands the nature of what I'm doing ( apart from Jesus Himself ) and you hit the nail right on the head. It helps to have someone know what I'm doing and what I'm going through. I cannot just walk away. I've had a liftetime of experiences that have prepped me for this. I've had a ton of military experience so I understand the fundamentals of warfare ( human warfare ) and I've also done my fair share of deliverance experience that I got from reading Rebecca Brown, MD's books. She was in deep, deep high Satanic circles bringing the very deepest cases out and I learned so much from reading her books. It prepared me when someone came to me manifesting demonic spirits. So, I recently was tested again with a boy who had demonic spirits in him and this time I felt very prepared and primed for it. I stood firm and didn't back down. It's been fruitful and God's taught me many things through it. The main thing is that you have an excellent shield to protect you and I did - faith. Faith protects you from the firely darts and you will stand strong if you don't waver. So far - so good, ( he, he ).

I am very thankful for your post. It's lifted me higher and I am ready to fight another day. I need this support and I am grateful beyond words when someone understands what I'm going through. Thank you for your kind words and encrouagement. People really have no idea how hard this can be but it is indeed very satisfying when you fight the good fight. That's how I'm feeling...like God knows and understands that it helps us to hear someone say they understand what we're feeling...and that alone is such a breath of fresh air. God has called me and prepared me for this and I'm confident in what I am doing because His peace is upon me. Thank you my dear friend.  Cats

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,165
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Birthday:  11/10/1961

On 3/14/2016 at 11:38 AM, Catsmeow said:

Wow.  :blink:

I'm not sure why you're attacking folks trying to help, but then I don't have the time on the boards that I used to. Frankly I could care less how you feel about my advice but when someone posts a message like you did I would like to share from my experience on the battlefield as others have. You might at least say thanks, even if you don't find the advice helpful, but I doubt many will ignore or mute you. Its not part of what we do here. You may want to keep in mind that we are supposed to encourage one another too.

On 3/14/2016 at 0:38 PM, Catsmeow said:

I've been a member here since 2002...so I know how it works. I was reacting to something particular he said. I don't know how to do the "multi post" quote but I did cut and paste it here:  That would be my advice.  Spend as much time in the Word of God as you do in this garbage.  This stuff will poison you soul.

Working with children who are being molested and who are in deep satanic bondage is never garbage. I took offense to him referring to these precious ones as "garbage" ( these children already feel like road kill ) so reaching out in love to children who are in bondage is never ever  garbage. I should have just ignored the post altogether. I now use what edifies and ignore what doesn't.

If you personally were in spiritual warfare over your children and asked for encouragement and someone phrased your concerns as garbage because you carefully examine what your children were in to... would it be garbage still?   

Maybe some parent has prayed for their child and God called me to be an instrument of their prayers. There's a thought... 

NOTE:  I am hoping that someone will encourage me  

This is how I began the topic. I am not wanting advice but if it is offered would prefer it be given via  P M  I am confident in what God has asked me to do. Nothing will change that mandate. I am not even worthy to do this work but I know He has given me a mandate. I will not repeat what Jonah did.

24 minutes ago, walla299 said:

Wow.  :blink:

I'm not sure why you're attacking folks trying to help, but then I don't have the time on the boards that I used to. Frankly I could care less how you feel about my advice but when someone posts a message like you did I would like to share from my experience on the battlefield as others have. You might at least say thanks, even if you don't find the advice helpful, but I doubt many will ignore or mute you. Its not part of what we do here.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,165
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Birthday:  11/10/1961

17 minutes ago, Catsmeow said:

I've been a member here since 2002...so I know how it works. I was reacting to something particular he said. I don't know how to do the "multi post" quote but I did cut and paste it here:  That would be my advice.  Spend as much time in the Word of God as you do in this garbage.  This stuff will poison you soul.

Working with children who are being molested and who are in deep satanic bondage is never garbage. I took offense to him referring to these precious ones as "garbage" ( these children already feel like road kill ) so reaching out in love to children who are in bondage is never ever  garbage. I should have just ignored the post altogether. I now use what edifies and ignore what doesn't.

If you personally were in spiritual warfare over your children and asked for encouragement and someone phrased your concerns as garbage because you carefully examine what your children were in to... would it be garbage still?   

Maybe some parent has prayed for their child and God called me to be an instrument of their prayers. There's a thought... 

NOTE:  I am hoping that someone will encourage me  

This is how I began the topic. I am not wanting advice but if it is offered would prefer it be given via  P M  I am confident in what God has asked me to do. Nothing will change that mandate. I am not even worthy to do this work but I know He has given me a mandate. I will not repeat what Jonah did.

Not going to argue the point, although I never said anything about children being garbage and I'm fairly certain the other fellow didn't mean it that way. Part of the problem with message boards like this is we only have text, so a lot can get lost in the translation as it were. That's not an excuse, but a reason.'

The ministry you describe is tough, no doubt about that, and you're right in saying children are never garbage.