• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  315
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/31/1959

When you came to Christ you have entered the Sabbath

For the Son of man is Lord even of the sabbath day.

When we enter into the Sabbath we should try to walk in love as Christ taught and our Father.

Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.

You also have entered into his rest and  labour not like you did.

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Yea you keep the law if you walk right every day more so on saturday or sunday , monday ect.

For at the end of the sixth day, the end of earth the lord of the sabbath comes, and every thing he created will be finished.  

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  14

1 hour ago, other one said:

I know very few people who work 7 days a week... but they don't really have to have a day off on Saturday....     Sunday worship and not being too busy in the afternoon and evening sevices are pretty resting......  or has been for me...  At one time when I was a TV director, I got off Tuesdays and Wednesday and did quite well.         As for thanking God, I talk to him off and on every day all day long.   I used to get him to help me fix the big printers back when I was working and something had me stumped.....   i know from experience that God enjoys going to work with you.  

While I don't disagree with you about those needs, I would disagree that it takes a Saturday off to do them.

if we all made time to know what is important is the best thing, and to know who to put first before anything is important, and to know how to act and to behave as a child saved by grace is really important too, so yes we are all different , and the lord is trying to make sure we do not forget the blessings and to know that God is God before any thing , family work, sports and hobbies, when we have fixed our eyes on what is important , the holy spirit will lead, and will show us , what to do,

the Sabbath was made for the man , and rest we know we need to have, for with out it, we fall part and then we are unable to function,

so let us be glad and give thanks for all that we have, and to all that we can be to others, amen ..

blessings brother and peace to you,,

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 minute ago, SINNERSAVED said:

if we all made time to know what is important is the best thing, and to know who to put first before anything is important, and to know how to act and to behave as a child saved by grace is really important too, so yes we are all different , and the lord is trying to make sure we do not forget the blessings and to know that God is God before any thing , family work, sports and hobbies, when we have fixed our eyes on what is important , the holy spirit will lead, and will show us , what to do,

the Sabbath was made for the man , and rest we know we need to have, for with out it, we fall part and then we are unable to function,

so let us be glad and give thanks to all the we have and to all that we can be to others, amen ..

blessings brother and peace to you,,

i can only Amen if you agree it doesn't have to be on Saturday.

Just now, other one said:

i can only Amen if you agree it doesn't have to be on Saturday.

Saturday was given by God, and it has not changed, but when we are not able , we will praise Him and meditate on him all the day long,

you know just like I do , about how this will be come a issue, in the future, but now, while we have breath let us praise him,. and with all that we are let us praise Him, and shout it on the roof tops ,praises to Him, that is holy , righteous and our God,

let us not let one day start or end with out talking to our God and our father, who provides and cares for you and for me , amen.

and I say that you are to praise him all day long every day and share your life him every minute of the day......    not some Saturday.   I can tell you that Jesus does not want you one day a week......   total sell out or nothing.

2 hours ago, other one said:

and I say that you are to praise him all day long every day and share your life him every minute of the day......    not some Saturday.   I can tell you that Jesus does not want you one day a week......   total sell out or nothing.

I have already said every day , to include Saturdays, ? what I am not is a sell out for sure, brother, we need to get some holy spirit moving in us and get that light with in us shaking us, to give us joy and music to our ears that God is for us, ?lets us give thanks every minute of the day for He is worthy

remember I am not your enemy ? , I am your brother/ or sister ? :D

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

Yahweh wrote in stone a few WORDS.

HE never erased them nor edited them.

Yahshua said the universe would be gone BEFORE HIS WORD changed.

men ((not moved by Yahweh)) said something else.

23 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

I have already said every day , to include Saturdays, ? what I am not is a sell out for sure, brother, we need to get some holy spirit moving in us and get that light with in us shaking us, to give us joy and music to our ears that God is for us, ?lets us give thanks every minute of the day for He is worthy

remember I am not your enemy ? , I am your brother/ or sister ? :D

but you keep slipping that word in your posts though       [[[[ Saturday was given by God, and it has not changed, but when we are not able, ]]]]

I am not your enemy either, but I just can't say amen to that......    being not able is not the same as I see the word.... so in my world it really doesn't matter if you can or not if you make that decision not to do Saturday.

That's all I'm saying       the fourth commandment is simply no longer valid if you are born again and living in the spirit...   that's important to know.

If it is then we are all going to hell for Jesus himself admitted to working on the Sabbath.

9 minutes ago, other one said:

but you keep slipping that word in your posts though       [[[[ Saturday was given by God, and it has not changed, but when we are not able, ]]]]

I am not your enemy either, but I just can't say amen to that......    being not able is not the same as I see the word.... so in my world it really doesn't matter if you can or not if you make that decision not to do Saturday.

That's all I'm saying       the fourth commandment is simply no longer valid if you are born again and living in the spirit...   that's important to know.

If it is then we are all going to hell for Jesus himself admitted to working on the Sabbath.

okay maybe we need to start a new thread, for I will have to disagree as you already know that ?

fact Saturday is the original Sabbath from God to man , this is not to be questioned, ? even in this day and age, for if we do that?

then we have to remove that then we do not follow any of the commandments ?

for if we are guilty of one we are guilty of all,

this is a school master teaching and with that , it is not the law people choose to follow but of the spirit  of God, and do away of the law, for the commandments are Gods instruction,  = TORAH jesus fulfills the torah, and has not abolish the law . it is written in scripture and I believe there is a can of worms you have just opened, so shall we ,

please comment ,and respond to this that you have said, that the 4th commandment is no longer valid, and if it so we all go to hell, ?

I don't understand that view you have?  well what do you say  brother , its in your hands ?

You are correct in that we don't follow any of the Mosaic commandments.  We follow the commandments that Jesus gave to us.....   Love God with all you heart and soul and mind and love your neighbor as yourself..  the three or four things that carried over about not eating blood or animals that had been strangled and stay away from Idols and immoral sex ...   there are other things we must do such as Baptism but they are few....  

We do the things that Jesus told us, not Moses;  if we have made him our Lord.

If Jesus is not your Lord and you have not been born again then you will be condemned by the law.....   but if you are the law is none affect to you....   period.