• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,180
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

37 minutes ago, WailingWall said:

GALATIANS 3 [23] But BEFORE FAITH CAME, WE WERE KEPT UNDER THE LAW, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed. [24] WHEREFORE THE LAW WAS OUR SCHOOLMASTER TO BRING US UNTO CHRIST, THAT WE MIGHT BE JUSTIFIED BY FAITH. [25] But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster. [26] For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus

Before faith came to each and everyone of us, we are under the law {the 10 commandments, the schoolmaster}. Which brings us to Christ. So, according to this scripture you are kept under the law of the 10 commandments (the schoolmaster) until you are justified by faith in Christ. No shortcuts. Then there is no condemnation. After we have been brought to faith in Christ, do we then make void the law or are we to still be keeping Gods law?

ROMANS 3 [30] Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith. [31] DO WE THEN MAKE VOID THE LAW THROUGH FAITH? GOD FORBID: yea, we establish the law.

Still to be keepin it

do you still sin?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  458
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

15 hours ago, enoob57 said:

do you still sin?

yeah. You?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,180
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

5 hours ago, WailingWall said:

yeah. You?

I really wish to not ever ... I realize it is of no value to me or The Lord yet I do... I know this by the law The Holy Spirit has written on my heart.

On 4/9/2017 at 5:07 AM, shiloh357 said:

I think a point that is being missed is that Sabbath apologists always argue that Christians observed the Sabbath until 325 AD when Constantine changed it and Christians started observing Sunday instead.   But the historical value of Justin Martyr and Ignatius is that they show the early church had started worshiping on Sunday early in the 2nd century almost 200 years prior to Constantine and Nicea.

Think your correct Shiloh

1 JOHN 2 [18] Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, EVEN NOW ARE THERE MANY ANTICHRISTS; whereby we know that it is the last time. [19] THEY WENT OUT FROM US, BUT THEY WERE NOT OF US; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

They were there from the beginning

2 PETER 2 [1] But there were FALSE PROPHETS also among the people, even as there shall be FALSE TEACHERS among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.[2] And MANY SHALL FOLLOW their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.[3] And through covetousness shall they WITH FEIGNED WORDS MAKE MERCHANDISE OF YOU:

False prophets. Verse 3. Just turn on your TV any sunday mornin. Listen to them beg for your filthy lucre. The “many” will follow these false prophets

JER.23 [20] The anger of the LORD shall not return, until he have executed, and till he have performed the thoughts of his heart: IN THE LATTER DAYS YE SHALL CONSIDER IT PERFECTLY.[21] I have not sent these prophets, yet they ran: I have not spoken to them, yet they prophesied.[25] I HAVE HEARD WHAT THE PROPHETS SAID, THAT PROPHESY LIES IN MY NAME, saying, I have dreamed, I have dreamed.[26] How long shall this be in the heart of the prophets that prophesy lies? yea, they are prophets of the deceit of their own heart;[27] Which think to cause my people to forget my name by their dreams which they tell every man to his neighbour, as their fathers have forgotten my name for baal. [28] The prophet that hath a dream, let him tell a dream; and he that hath my word, let him speak my word faithfully. WHAT IS THE CHAFF TO THE WHEAT? saith the Lord.

False prophets. Latter days. Wheat to the chaff

MATTHEW 3 [11] I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: HE SHALL BAPTIZE YOU WITH THE HOLY GHOST, and with fire:[12] Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; BUT HE WILL BURN UP THE CHAFF WITH UNQUENCHABLE FIRE.

Chaff burned up by Jesus

ISAIAH 5 [24]  Therefore as the fire devoureth the stubble, and THE FLAME CONSUMETH THE CHAFF, so their root shall be as rottenness, and their blossom shall go up as dust: BECAUSE THEY HAVE CAST AWAY THE LAW OF THE LORD OF HOSTS, and despised the word of THE HOLY ONE of Israel.

Theres the people {the chaff} Jesus {the Holy One} will burn. Those who believe they can cast away His law.

JER.50  [4] In those days, and in that time, saith the LORD, the children of Israel shall come, they and the children of Judah together, going and weeping: they shall go, and seek the LORD their God.[5] They shall ask the way to Zion with their faces thitherward, saying, Come, and let us join ourselves to the LORD in a perpetual covenant that shall not be forgotten.[6] My people hath been lost sheep: THEIR SHEPHERDS HAVE CAUSED THEM TO GO ASTRAY, they have turned them away on the mountains: they have gone from mountain to hill, THEY HAVE FORGOTTEN THEIR RESTINGPLACE.

Yup. All fits together. The false prophets {their shepherds} caused them to go astay. They have forgotten their restingplace. Yup. Gods sabbath day

Guest shiloh357
14 minutes ago, WailingWall said:

Think your correct Shiloh

1 JOHN 2 [18] Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, EVEN NOW ARE THERE MANY ANTICHRISTS; whereby we know that it is the last time. [19] THEY WENT OUT FROM US, BUT THEY WERE NOT OF US; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

They were there from the beginning

No, what John was referring to were false believers who denied that Jesus was the Messiah.  Those are the ones he called anti-Christ (I JOhn 2:22).

It had nothing to do with the Sabbath.  Sorry to burst that bubble.  

11 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

No, what John was referring to were false believers who denied that Jesus was the Messiah.  Those are the ones he called anti-Christ (I JOhn 2:22).

2 Peter 2:1-3 (KJV)
1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.
3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

Like i said...They were there from the beginning

Guest shiloh357
Just now, WailingWall said:

2 Peter 2:1-3 (KJV)
1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.
3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

Like i said...They were there from the beginning

Yeah, so what?  That is not in dispute.

48 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

It had nothing to do with the Sabbath.  Sorry to burst that bubble.  

Ya sure?

ACTS 20 [29] For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous WOLVES ENTER IN among you, not sparing the flock.[30] Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, TO DRAW AWAY DISCIPLES after them.

The GRIEVOUS WOLVES been hangin round from the beginning just as i said Shiloh

1 PETER 5 [8] Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a ROARING LION, walketh about, SEEKING WHOM  HE MAY DEVOUR:

ROARING LIONS!  The bad guys

MATT.7 [14] Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.[15] Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are RAVENING WOLVES.

FALSE PROPHETS! They are RAVENING WOLVES.  “The many” will follow these false prophets and but a few will take the way of life.

EPH.4 [17] This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth WALK NOT AS OTHER GENTILES walk, in the VANITY of their mind,[18] Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:[19] Who being past feeling have given themselves over unto lasciviousness, to work all UNCLEANNESS with GREEDINESS.

All these warnings from the new testament are found in one scripture. A Day of the Lord scripture Shiloh.  Whats being said in "day of the Lord" scriptures will come to pass

EZEK.22 [23] And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,[24] Son of man, say unto her, Thou art the land that is not cleansed, nor rained upon in the day of indignation.[25] There is A CONSPIRACY OF HER PROPHETS in the midst thereof, like a ROARING LION ravening the prey; THEY HAVE DEVOURED SOULS; they have taken the treasure and precious things; they have made her many widows in the midst thereof.[26] HER PRIESTS HAVE VIOLATED MY LAW, and have profaned mine holy things: they have put no difference between the holy and profane, neither have they shewed difference between the UNCLEAN AND THE CLEAN, and HAVE HID THEIR EYES FROM MY SABBATHS, and I am profaned among them.[27] Her princes in the midst thereof are like WOLVES RAVENING THE PREY, to shed blood, and to destroy souls, to get DISHONEST GAIN.[28] And her prophets have daubed them with untempered morter, SEEING VANITY, and divining lies unto them, saying, Thus saith the Lord GOD, when the LORD hath not spoken

A conspiracy of the prophets. HID THEIR EYES FROM MY SABBATHS!  So ya see Shiloh. It was about the sabbath. Sorry to burst your bubble