Can I kill myself?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  2

Take notice of the feelings you are having, because in the future, you will be able to know what to do and what to say to those who are suffering as you are now. 

No one else can do the job, except someone like you. You are stronger than what you think, but I am praying that God will show you how to overcome every obstacle. 

People will be relieved and blessed by you, there is a lot of suffering in this world and you have a job to do before you finish this life (naturally not by force), and you are going to be able to love like no other. Be patient, it will take time to heal, and you will be able to feel joy again, but at the moment you need to know what your own mind can do to you, and how you can take control of it again.

The evangelist Joyce Meyer, can identify with you, she has also experienced child abuse and had many years of intense suffering, listen to her talk now.

http://www.learnoutloud.com/Podcast-Directory/Religion-and-Spirituality/Christian-Living/Joyce-Meyer-Radio-Podcast/20119

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,332
  • Content Per Day:  0.67
  • Days Won:  0

Thinking of you.

no one told you.jpg

Edited by gerbilgirl

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,499
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/31/1955

Praying for you tj .

I too have PTSD because of abuse , it does get easier , there are people and organizations that can help us , domestic violence organizations can help you or point you to someone who can , women's health centres , your pastor ,there are places where you can feel safe . I know how hard it is to walk out the door , in case you see him , how , from a distance people can look like him , but it does get easier over time . I would ring Lifeline, a telephone emergency service , when I could not leave my house , it helps .

Do anything and everything to keep safe , suicide is not the answer , you are stronger than that . We both are . I promise you it will get easier , you will laugh again , you will trust again , it will take time but it will be so worth it .

There are so many people who are praying for you , we know that God is with you , God loves you and has an amazing plan for your life , just hold on , one day at a time .

Please let us know how you are going , and we will always be here for you .

God bless you dear .

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

Hell is a place of tormemt.  We experience it even here during this life.  We can be "in hell" suffering the torment of fear but we can also be "in Christ".  I have a problem that many times I saw the wrongs of others in my life and followed the counsel of the ungodly, then stood as a sinner and eventually sat in the seat of the scornful.  But praise be to God who sent people to teach me that I needed to follow Christ's direction for a life built upon a foundation of rock that I could build a house upon that would never be distroyed though the rains come and the winds blow.

The answer to the problem of finding rest from torment is in Matthew 5-8.  Let them whi are wise seek relief in Christ and following his ways no matter what others do to you for he has said he will never leave us nor forsake us.  So trust in him with all of your heart, but what does that look like?  It looks like performing hus works found in the sermon on the mount as well as thise things taught by Peter, Paul, John and James. 

Your freedom from all this pain is in your power to be delivered if you call upon the name of the Lord to be saved from it.  He leads, you follow, you end up in the promised land but you must go through the journey to get there.

Get a mentor who has already been freed to lead you to freedom please, I beg you.

Do not trust in your own thinking for the carnal mind is enmity against God and leads you to death, yet for this cause you came here asking "Can I kill myself?".  Please hear my cry when I say unto you "You cannot kill what you did not create so all you will accomplish is cutting yourself off from creation to suffer without a body until the judgment."

Peace be with you.