IGNORED

The Koran, / the Quran ? are both used, ?who would think of Hate ?

SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  14

the Holy books according to the muslims, the Holy Quran is used and followed, by islam, and by our president, for He has announced that He has followed and goes by the  holy Quran, ? now if we have people that are following this, and we see inside about how, it is about Hate, and to kill and to lie, and to cause destruction,  ? then can we figure out why we are in the situation we are in today , as a country ,

many say we are founded on a Christian foundation from per fathers , fore fathers , and this is what we follow , but is it, ? ,

we were also told ?, even thought it is not true that it was formed on Christian principles ?, what ?, that is a subject all its own ,

but our president has address the nation in a speech, to say to the people of America, that we are no longer a Christian nation, ? Huh...?

so what was that implying ? when it was stating that  ?  , now, that we can look back to see how everything has unfolded ?

and to see what our society has come too, can any of this be reversed to what it was, ? do you really think we are going to have a revival?

does the word of God in our bibles , show its power in God to the people, ? is any one listening to what the warnings are ?

we are told in our bible that Jesus the son of God is coming back, ?

in the quran , they are waiting for the Mahdi to come, back, it also states that the black flags will carry from one place to another ?

the black flags ? islams color is green,  not black, ? this should be researched to see where this really goes, and you may be able to see, the prophecy  of the future , by the Quran, as they are told ,how it all comes down too,?

so when Christians and believers are saying we read the bible of God, and not the writings of Muhammad, and about allah, I would  personally , and it is my own opinion, of course, ? we should read it ,to see where it differs and the information that they are believing to follow , and how it seems that it is falling in place in some of the letters in the Quran, ? I am not promoting any thing nor is there any agenda , on my part ,!! I am saying as a believer in Christ Jesus to take a glance, and to see, what the adversary is talking about,  and if not that is fine too, don't, but to be informed ?

do not take this as , trying to bring in a new teaching , this is only about to research !!  even as we look at history books,? to understand the cultures and the ways of different societies and countries what the believe and how they live,, in this we are gaining knowledge, and to know , what we are really facing,

if we want to convert muslims to Jesus , we need to under stand them ?, to witness to them and to show them what God has to offer,  and the love and peace, God gives, and the salvation and to be of harmony and peace , and not hate and anger,?  we cannot win over people or point them to the cross, unless we do our home work,

God says my people are DESTROYED for their lack of wisdom, !! ,,,be informed, and open your eyes , this is the first part of being equip , in knowledge , and understanding, and yes read your bibles and pray in the spirit and truth we are given , by the holy spirit , to discern the spirits and test everything,

blessings and peace,  and remember  LOVE is not forced , thank you

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,420
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  4

America has never been a Christian nation.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

13 hours ago, Vendtre said:

:emot-heartbeat:

America Has Always Been A Nation Of Christians
With The Holy Bible Used In Public Schools
And Prayer At The Start Of Each Day
And As We Fail Our Children
The Death Toll
Rises

Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee. Psalms 119:11

My First Reading Primer Was The KJV Bible
With A Little Run Dick Run
Rake Jane Rake
Bark Spot
Bark

A nation of Christians that built our nation on the backs of slaves and the bones of the local inhabitants.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

15 hours ago, Vendtre said:

Not true.

1 minute ago, MorningGlory said:

Not true.

It is true.  There is no such thing as a "Christian Nation" unless that nation is also a Christian Theocracy. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

I agree, SS, that Christians should read the Qur'an.  Not all of it, you'd die of boredom, but the relevant parts.  You'll find it full of hate and a complete lack of hope.  Btw, you need to post your source for the statement that Obama has said he follows this book.

On ‎3‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 6:56 AM, MorningGlory said:

I agree, SS, that Christians should read the Qur'an.  Not all of it, you'd die of boredom, but the relevant parts.  You'll find it full of hate and a complete lack of hope.  Btw, you need to post your source for the statement that Obama has said he follows this book.

I sent it to you , p.m

the president does not hide,  he tells the country  and the nations that he is raised as a muslim and follows the Quran, he says that the muslims are part of America, and we can learn a lot from them and we should not take their rights away as peaceful and  humble people .and he is also the leader of the muslim brotherhood,  the people around him in his cabinet , or most muslim  affiliated, so it is clear, and he speaks, and says the Holy Quran this ,and that, and what it teaches, and shares it ,with the world ,  this is a fact, and it is noted in his own address and speeches to the nation ,

from the very beginning, the sad thing was ,that in the beginning, he stated that he was no doubt a Christian man ? and his savior was jesus in the beginning in 2008 ? and then it changed ? odd isn't it ?

professing one belief, and then once in office ,changes his faith ? that's what he did , and its on video , thank you have a nice day .