*Deidre*

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  326
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

Enjoys the sincere,fellowship.......Up lifting,encouragement,,convercing with ,other Believers.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  0

9 hours ago, *Deidre* said:

Forums of all types can be fun, but even religious and Christian sites on the internet, can be filled with negativity, and behaviors that could tempt one away from Jesus. I like this site, because while there are some moments when we might not agree, we can find a way to move past it. I like this site because it doesn't waver on Biblical doctrine. I like this site, because I don't have to fear that a married man is going to try flirting with me in a pm, as I've seen sadly, on some other ''religious'' forums. I don't believe we should judge others, but the internet can lead a person down a bad path if one is not careful. Just because you're on a Christian site also, doesn't mean that the viewpoints given are Biblical, which is another thing to look for. Anyway, glad to be a part of this site. There have been moments here when topics get heated, but that's just life. Anyway, just sharing! :emot-heartbeat:

:emot-hug:Glad your here look forward to the fellowship

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

17 hours ago, enoob57 said:

The Lord warned me my cup would run over.... I didn't realize it would be beautiful sweet children of God that would be sailing
over the edge :blink: It is truly a different reckoning when in family formed by God's Own Blood we have each other forever...
There is no way I can express the impact of you all upon me but oh the blessing of having time to try :thumbsup:  Love, Steven

:)