spiderman1917

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  267
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

I AM SCARED TO DEATH FOR MY GRANDSON.  PLEASE - PRAY FOR MY GRANDSON BRANDON.  MY DAUGHTER HAD TO TAKE HIM TO VISITATION TONIGHT WITH HIS UNGODLY FATHER AND I AM SICK WITH FEAR.  HIS FATHER IS A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR. HE ABUSED HER SO SHE LEFT AND HE IS NOT SAFE.  His wife did terrible things in front of my grandson!  Yet this judge is making it go forward.  I am in such raw FEAR.  A non-Christian is making the decision.  Please pray!!!  I told my daughter she needs to turn back to God again.

SCRIPTURE says to "not take someone before unbelievers"  yet that is what my daughters ex is doing.  Please PRAY!!!  That judge is going to  hurt my grandson if he forces this.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  2

I will pray.. Could you maybe get psychologists involved somehow or some form of counselors? Could you     Have supervised visitations? Would that be a possibility? Is there any way you could witness or fight it?

Its important you get to know everything that this man says to your grandson, and that he talks to you about his stay with him and so you can contradict everything he says. Work on that. Prep him, make sure he understands not to trust him and what he says to him, this is a war most for his mind so work there. After his age explain to him hes a psychopath or narcissist. Show him what they say and do and their game. Read up on psychopaths and narcissists to know what to do. 

On February 14, 2017 at 1:54 PM, MorningGlory said:

I will pray for your situation, Cherubim.  I also suggest you hire a lawyer, if you haven't already.  Please continue to pray the blood of Jesus over you and yours and also the judge.

Thank you so much for your prayers!  I urged my daughter to call the court and a bench warrant was issued for his arrest.  Thank God, something good!  Please - if anyone sees this - if you don't want to see a young boy's life destroyed - please pray God's protection over him.  Please.

On February 14, 2017 at 9:05 PM, Heavenunlimited said:

I will pray.. Could you maybe get psychologists involved somehow or some form of counselors? Could you     Have supervised visitations? Would that be a possibility? Is there any way you could witness or fight it?

That's a good suggestion!  I'll run that by my daughter & husband. I've been so afraid I can't think clearly.

My grandson has been forced to supervised visitations at court.  It is absolutely INSANE - her ex rammed her and totaled her car!  I don't know what that judge is thinking, but it's NOT RIGHT.  Her ex has assaulted her numerous times and now the judge is ORDERING HER to be near him.  We have no rights with those in positions of power.  But I am appealing to God.

PLEASE - I NEED EVERYONE'S HELP HERE.  I AM SCARED TO DEATH THAT MY GRANDSON'S FATHER WILL GET HIM AND HE WILL RUIN HIM. HE CAN HARM MY DAUGHTER, AND HAS HURT HER.  THAT JUDGE IS PLAYING WITH FIRE.  I AM SICK WITH FEAR. PLEASE ASK ANYONE YOU KNOW TO PRAY FOR BRANDON.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  216
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

Praying for Brandon asking the Lord to keep him safe and to bring deliverance to this situation. May God give you peace I am a grandfather of 18. The Lord told us when we were young and worrying about are children. He miraculously gave us a scripture in ISAIAH 54-11-15. Let your peace Lord rule in cherubim heart. DRIVE OUT THE FEAR IN JESUS NAME. AMEN! 

1 hour ago, cherubim said:

That's a good suggestion!  I'll run that by my daughter & husband. I've been so afraid I can't think clearly.

Dont be afraid, you have all power in The Lord. Another good idea a very good one, is to put cameras up, hidden, maybe in a teddy or several teddies or toys, things.. He would never be able to get pass that in court. Either that, or supervised visitations, really.

I AM BEGGING EVERYONE WHO READS THIS TO WARFARE PRAY FOR MY GRANDSON AND US.  DEAR GOD - THE JUDGE HAS SATAN CONTROLLING HIS MIND.  THE JUDGE FORCED MY GRANDSON TO GO TO VISITATIONS WITH HIS AMORAL FATHER WHO I *KNOW* IS CONTROLLED BY SATAN.

PLEASE PRAY!  MY GRANDSON DID FACETIAE WITH ME, AND I NOTICED HE SEEMED DEPRESSED.  THEN MY DAUGHTER DROPPED HIM OFF AND CAME IN TO TALK WITH ME AND SAID HE'S BEEN MOODY, MEAN TO HIS TWO DOGS HE LOVES, BURST OUT CRYING WHEN HE COULDN'T DO SOMETHING SIMPLE, AND ASKED HER WHAT HE DID WRONG IN HIS LIFE TO HAVE THIS HAPPEN.

PLEASE!!!  I AM BEGGING EVERYONE WHO SEES THIS TO PRAY AGAINST THIS, AND ASK OTHER STRONG BELIEVERS TO PRAY.  THE JUDGE IS DESTROYING MY GRANDSON PSYCHOLOGICALLY OVER A DEMONICALLY-CONTROLLED FOOL.

I AM AFRAID FOR MY HUSBAND WHO HAS TAKEN CARE OF ME WITH NON-STOP PHYSICAL PROBLEMS, AND HE LOOKS LIKE HE'S READY TO DROP!  HE HAD TO PAY THE LAWYER A LOT OF MONEY BECAUSE OUR DAUGHTER DOESN'T HAVE ANY.  I AM BESIDE MYSELF.  I KNOW GOD HEARS MY PLEAS BUT WE ARE UNDER *SEVERE* DEMONIC ATTACK AND NEED EVERYONE'S PRAYERS.  THESE COURTS AND JUDGES CAN BE TOOLS FOR BELIAL.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  99
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  12/31/1972

2 hours ago, cherubim said:

I AM BEGGING EVERYONE WHO READS THIS TO WARFARE PRAY FOR MY GRANDSON AND US.  DEAR GOD - THE JUDGE HAS SATAN CONTROLLING HIS MIND.  THE JUDGE FORCED MY GRANDSON TO GO TO VISITATIONS WITH HIS AMORAL FATHER WHO I *KNOW* IS CONTROLLED BY SATAN.

PLEASE PRAY!  MY GRANDSON DID FACETIAE WITH ME, AND I NOTICED HE SEEMED DEPRESSED.  THEN MY DAUGHTER DROPPED HIM OFF AND CAME IN TO TALK WITH ME AND SAID HE'S BEEN MOODY, MEAN TO HIS TWO DOGS HE LOVES, BURST OUT CRYING WHEN HE COULDN'T DO SOMETHING SIMPLE, AND ASKED HER WHAT HE DID WRONG IN HIS LIFE TO HAVE THIS HAPPEN.

PLEASE!!!  I AM BEGGING EVERYONE WHO SEES THIS TO PRAY AGAINST THIS, AND ASK OTHER STRONG BELIEVERS TO PRAY.  THE JUDGE IS DESTROYING MY GRANDSON PSYCHOLOGICALLY OVER A DEMONICALLY-CONTROLLED FOOL.

I AM AFRAID FOR MY HUSBAND WHO HAS TAKEN CARE OF ME WITH NON-STOP PHYSICAL PROBLEMS, AND HE LOOKS LIKE HE'S READY TO DROP!  HE HAD TO PAY THE LAWYER A LOT OF MONEY BECAUSE OUR DAUGHTER DOESN'T HAVE ANY.  I AM BESIDE MYSELF.  I KNOW GOD HEARS MY PLEAS BUT WE ARE UNDER *SEVERE* DEMONIC ATTACK AND NEED EVERYONE'S PRAYERS.  THESE COURTS AND JUDGES CAN BE TOOLS FOR BELIAL.

I will pray Cheribum