• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.01
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

59 minutes ago, tigger398 said:

I don't know how to do this stupid quote thing. I want to clarify what you said in this. God allowed my stepfather to sexually abuse me. God did not allow that. That was your stepfathers choice. I was to abused. I refused to become a victim and allow someone to steal my joy or my future.

Tigger I"m proud of you.  Only the enemy can steal your joy and only if you let him... You too have a choice TJ.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  6

On April 14, 2016 at 5:25 AM, HAZARD said:

Is Being a lesbian ok?        

Are you a lesbian? If so, being one is ok by you and other lesbians but is it not ok by God!

You said a lot in only a few words.  Well done my brother. 

If I may add my thinking on something else I read on this thread: " God allowed my step father to sexually molest me." 

God is NOT responsible for the evil of man's heart, words, and actions. God is not evil, nor can he tempt anyone to do evil. God is "guilty" of allowing FREE WILL to exist because he wants people to FREELY choose to love him. By allowing free will, that means you will see both good and bad come from man. God is not up there stopping every evil act from happening nor has he promised he would (on earth). 

He did promise us he would not allow evil to occur in HEAVEN, but this isn't heaven. We will have to wait for that. But consider this- yes, we may have to experience a lot of garbage for a few years here on earth, but to those who are faithful and believing, they will receive EVERLASTING JOY, PEACE, PROTECTION, HEALTH, PROSPERITY, AND LOVE. 

That sounds like a pretty good deal to me. 

Brother Spock