• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,194
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

14 minutes ago, spiderman1917 said:

I absolutely know that Hitler was the worst or at least tied with the worst antichrists who have ever walked the Earth , and that Nazism was completely satanic.

So that was the third reich. I'm trying to get opinions on the degree of Evil Within the second Reich or if it was a satanic movement like the 3rd

That's the whole point... the fruit of the movement even from begin was evil for God ask you this

Mt 7:16-18
 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
KJV

Because God warns us of satan's ability to deceive us as he appears as angel's of light yet by the fruit we shall know...
Love, Steven

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  2

18 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

That's the whole point... the fruit of the movement even from begin was evil for God ask you this

Mt 7:16-18
 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
KJV

Because God warns us of satan's ability to deceive us as he appears as angel's of light yet by the fruit we shall know...
Love, Steven

Exactly, so I'm trying to get a better understanding of what the fruits were of the second Reich, because from what I gather, it was just as Christian an Empire as the other Christian Nations of the time,  and although every Empire and nation has great satanic influence in its government leaders, I'm trying to get an idea if there was anything particularly evil about the second Reich compared to the people that they were fighting or the other Governments of the time, including our own.

I would bet current-day America is more immoral , evil , and less faithful and prayerful on average than the first or second reich.  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

the presence of God is seen in that we still are Israel's supporter... when that changes will be raising little Hitlers :blink: 

3 minutes ago, algots said:

It all depends if one calls himself, or herself, a believer. There is no question that one can have their areas of specialty. However, when visiting a location that is set aside specifically for a certain purpose, it would be bad form if one rarely talked about the things of of which that location were designed.

An example is that if and when I visit a site devoted to God, some of my talk should be devoted to God, not devoted to man. Why? Because my focus is on God, not man, me, my intellect, my experiences, my education, or even my definition of who, or what God is. I'm not saying that those things shouldn't be visited. But they should be the exception, not the focus. If God is my focus, then my focus is on God and the things of God. Why? Because nothing else matters.

God is not some far off concept who uses man in some elaborate game of Risk. God is involved in the lives of His people in every moment of every day.

The vast majority of my threads are about God

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  603
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, enoob57 said:

the presence of God is seen in that we still are Israel's supporter... when that changes will be raising little Hitlers :blink: 

When the temple was destroyed in 70 AD, this is what allowed the church to grow.  We would have no church if the Jews were allowed to continue having the authority to persecute Christians for blasphemy.  It was in the best interest of the church for the temple to be destroyed.  

When Israel restores this privilege, with the help of the church, they will go right back to persecuting and trying to get rid of the church of Christ once they are given reason to believe that Israel has been restored without accepting Christ as their Messiah.  It is well documented by many sources what the Talmud teaches about Christ that is considered a Holy book in Judaism.  

Then, the witnesses will more than likely be sent to rebuke them for their arrogance.  They will be killed in the city where our Lord was killed (Revelation 11:8) because they will not hear their call to repent but will continue to tell people that there will be peace and safety because they are "God's Chosen People," then destruction will come upon them.  

More than likely, the witnesses are going to come to Israel the same way the prophets did before they were taken into captivity for their disobedience.  

Remember Israel was not scattered for their righteousness, but because of their disobedience, and there is no need to fear little Hitler's being raised up when we are busy actively raising up the disobedient kings of Israel.  

" He followed completely the ways of Jeroboam son of Nebat, committing the same sin Jeroboam had caused Israel to commit, so that they aroused the anger of the LORD, the God of Israel, by their worthless idols," (1 Kings 16:26). 

It is amazing that we all so easily forget that the Bible tells us that the whole experience of the Jews "persecution," was the direct result of disobedience.  They are not victims.  They could easily repent at any time and the curse that is upon them would be removed.  

I am also of the opinion that Russia was extremely more corrupt during the 2nd Reich.  

47 minutes ago, algots said:

Like I said. I may be missing something, but from what I've seen, most of it is about God, as you see Him, as some impersonal cosmic force, directing the affairs of man. No different than the World's concept of God.

Way off!  I have repeatedly spoken of the unfathomable and unmatched power of praying to God in Jesus name and blessing others in the name of Jesus , and that a prayer or blessing that is not in Jesus name is far less powerful if not worthless all together.

12 hours ago, Esther4:14 said:

When the temple was destroyed in 70 AD, this is what allowed the church to grow.  We would have no church if the Jews were allowed to continue having the authority to persecute Christians for blasphemy.  It was in the best interest of the church for the temple to be destroyed.  

When Israel restores this privilege, with the help of the church, they will go right back to persecuting and trying to get rid of the church of Christ once they are given reason to believe that Israel has been restored without accepting Christ as their Messiah.  It is well documented by many sources what the Talmud teaches about Christ that is considered a Holy book in Judaism.  

Then, the witnesses will more than likely be sent to rebuke them for their arrogance.  They will be killed in the city where our Lord was killed (Revelation 11:8) because they will not hear their call to repent but will continue to tell people that there will be peace and safety because they are "God's Chosen People," then destruction will come upon them.  

More than likely, the witnesses are going to come to Israel the same way the prophets did before they were taken into captivity for their disobedience.  

Remember Israel was not scattered for their righteousness, but because of their disobedience, and there is no need to fear little Hitler's being raised up when we are busy actively raising up the disobedient kings of Israel.  

" He followed completely the ways of Jeroboam son of Nebat, committing the same sin Jeroboam had caused Israel to commit, so that they aroused the anger of the LORD, the God of Israel, by their worthless idols," (1 Kings 16:26). 

It is amazing that we all so easily forget that the Bible tells us that the whole experience of the Jews "persecution," was the direct result of disobedience.  They are not victims.  They could easily repent at any time and the curse that is upon them would be removed.  

I am also of the opinion that Russia was extremely more corrupt during the 2nd Reich.  

I love and pray for the nation of Israel, our only true alliance against Middleast Muslims who hate the west and hate freedom.

However, you are right, when Jews rejected God He mercilessly punnished them , and Scripture says he raised up their enemies as instruments of God's wrath (reminds me of the Nazis)

In Gods eyes, It would make sense that present day Israel is more offensive to him and corrupt than the first or second Reich, because those empires (especially the 1000 year Empire founded on Charlemagne) were predominately Christian Empires.

They were fanatics, but they preached Jesus is the only way to salvation.   The general consensus of modern Israel is Jesus was a criminal, a false prophet, possessed, or straight up "there is no God".  (most of Israel is secular/Atheist).

That has to be more offensive to Christ than Empires that preached Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life.

Not to mention, the first Bible ever printed was printed by the first Reich , and the reformation began there which is also the evidence that these realms were passionate about their Christian Faith.

God wants us hot or cold , and these Empires were as far from lukewarm as one can get and more zealous for God than America or Europe today.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,875
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Days Won:  9

15 hours ago, enoob57 said:

If the basis of determining the evil of a country is their view of the Jewish people, before ww2, Germany was considered to be a friendly country for the Jewish people. It was one of the few countries which gave rights to the Jewish people so many Jewish people forced out of other countries moved to both Germany and Poland. (Poland was another country friendly to the Jewish people).

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

21 minutes ago, Qnts2 said:

If the basis of determining the evil of a country is their view of the Jewish people, before ww2, Germany was considered to be a friendly country for the Jewish people. It was one of the few countries which gave rights to the Jewish people so many Jewish people forced out of other countries moved to both Germany and Poland. (Poland was another country friendly to the Jewish people).

Wolf in sheep's clothing appears... 
Yes gathered them together and then allowed their leaders to do as they did... if Achen sin was such that all Israel suffered then what of the Germans that allowed
Hitler to do as He did- not reasoning from man's viewpoint but from indicators of God's Ways from His Word...  Love, Steven