• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  2

7 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

God never considers our prayers to Him as "pestering". He wants us to take everything in our lives to Him in prayer.

True, but the name Israel means "Contender with God".   Sometimes God wants us to contend (fight ) with him (if we go about it the right way for the right reasons that is)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings spiderman...

It would never be Gods Will that a child be raped or murdered,the enemy comes to steal,kill & destroy,not God    It was not Gods Will that His Son(Himself) be tortured,humiliated or executed" It is His Will that He gave His Own Life so that we could be Saved.....It was His Will Sacrifice(GIVE His only begotten Son)....you seem to be confusing what God Allows for the fulfillment of Prophecy & what His Will is,they are not one in the same

Also,not all God's Creation are "His children",they are not.......When we are reconciled back to Him by our Faith in Jesus then By His Grace we are grafted in & become His children,He is our Father.......the son of perdition is a good example or when Jesus said"sons of the devil"

King James Bible
And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?                                                                 Acts 13:10

No one "pesters" God,He is not like man....men get impatient,annoyed,disturbed.....this is not Gods Character,His Attributes are Mercy,Compassion,Long Suffering,Love,Forgiveness,Understanding........ putting God on the same  level as a human being is not supported by Scripture

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  2

10 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings spiderman...

It would never be Gods Will that a child be raped or murdered,the enemy comes to steal,kill & destroy,not God    It was not Gods Will that His Son(Himself) be tortured,humiliated or executed" It is His Will that He gave His Own Life so that we could be Saved.....It was His Will Sacrifice(GIVE His only begotten Son)....you seem to be confusing what God Allows for the fulfillment of Prophecy & what His Will is,they are not one in the same

Also,not all God's Creation are "His children",they are not.......When we are reconciled back to Him by our Faith in Jesus then By His Grace we are grafted in & become His children,He is our Father.......the son of perdition is a good example or when Jesus said"sons of the devil"

No one "pesters" God,He is not like man....men get impatient,annoyed,disturbed.....this is not Gods Character,His Attributes are Mercy,Compassion,Long Suffering,Love,Forgiveness,Understanding........ putting God on the same  level as a human being is not supported by Scripture

With love-in Christ,Kwik

In the Parable of the widow she annoyed the judge and wore him out to get what she wanted and Jesus used that as an example for encouraging a method of persistant and relentless petitioning for what we desire (provided it isn't an intrinsically sinful desire ).  

As for  much of what Scripture  says,  what I feel the Holy Spirit is telling me is not the same as what you get from the passage...in the end, I don't know that you have the correct interpretation, neither do I know I do...

I know what God has given me permission to understand...since i pray for understanding every day, if I'm lacking understanding, then God doesn't want me to understand, for I have prayed to be one in mind, heart, and will with him every day.

I have the understanding that Christ has given and will be judged according to it. 

If God didn't want people to be tortured and murdered, then it wouldn't be happening every day, would not have happened to the prophets, the Apostles, the early Christians, or so many Christians today. 

Paul, Jesus, and so many Christians counted it an honor to suffer and die for their Righteousness. 

Once again, If I am a Father, and someone is going to kill my child, and I know it will happen in advance, and I could arrange circumstances so that my child can escape , or restrain the man (Or get police to restrain him) and instead I let the person kill my child, it is because I willed it. 

If you let a terrorist into your house , knowing with 100% certainty that He will blow it up ( long in advance you knew where he stored his weapons and could have got him arrested)  it is because it was your will he would blow up your house.

2 Corinthians 12:10 ►Parallel Verses New International Version
That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

The people who crucified Christ were only fulfilling the method by which God wanted his son to be glorified.  Scripture makes that clear. 

John 12:23 ►

Parallel Verses

New International Version
Jesus replied, "The hour has come for the Son of Man to be glorified (Crucified)...

I only have the understanding God gave me , and so far am 100% convinced that God is telling me this, and in my opinion, it is so obviously Scriptural, I don't see how people can find much basis for saying otherwise.  Since these are the views I'm entirely convinced God wants me to have, he wills that I have these views or he would tell me otherwise by answering my prayers for understanding.

Edited by spiderman1917