IGNORED

The End of the Gentile World System.

Marilyn C

Guest shiloh357
Just now, Murphy said:

This will go nowhere.

When I get home tonight I will ask one last question.

yes it will go nowhere.  That's the idea.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  67
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

3 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

At Mt. Sinai.

Very good.

Now, read Hosea.

God takes her back.

Edited by Murphy

Guest shiloh357
5 minutes ago, Murphy said:

Very good.

Now, read Hosea.

God takes her back.

I have read Hosea many, many times.  I have led studies on Hosea.   Nothing about it is going to support your heretical doctrines.

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  308
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Birthday:  02/14/1944

Greetings again Marilyn C,

4 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

As to your last comment may I ask, what has Christ & His Holy Spirit been doing for nearly 2000 years? If we get off track too much we can always start another thread. :D 

This thread is starting to get crowded. As it is off topic I will simply state my position. If I could make a comparison, when Jesus came the first time he was popular in the beginning of his ministry with the populace in general, especially when he performed miracles. On the other hand the religious leaders became increasingly antagonistic. Towards the end of his ministry many lost their enthusiasm, partly because of the difficulty of some of his teaching, but also because of the way of life he required. In the end he was rejected by many or most of his contemporaries. He was received by a remnant of Israel and when Paul preached an effectual door was opened to the Gentiles and there was a significant response. The Jews and their religion were at the end of an era and were ready to be swept away.

I personally believe we, as Gentiles professing Christianity, are in a similar situation today. All is not well. We are at the end of an era. Many claim to be nominally “Christian”, possibly attending Church at Easter and Christmas, or less, others simply claiming to live a “Christian life”, but see the teaching of the Bible as old, antiquated and not suitable for this modern age. Yes, God and the Holy Spirit have been active, but possibly only with a remnant.

I also have many beliefs that are different to Catholic, Orthodox and many Protestant Churches. These differences may seem of no importance to many, but the gospel is the power of God unto salvation. Any corruption of this Apostolic Gospel is detrimental. I will leave disclosure and discussion of differences to other threads when they arise, but a summary of the gospel is found in Acts 8:5,12 and both aspects, the Name and the Kingdom need to be simply and clearly understood and allowed to awaken faith and the way of life commencing in baptism.

Kind regards Trevor

Edited by TrevorL

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  315
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  12/31/1959

On 5/10/2016 at 2:59 AM, Marilyn C said:

We know that God gave the Gentiles a certain amount of time to rule the World & then God would set up His kingdom.

`...in the days of these kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed;....`(Dan. 2: 44)

.............Times of Gentiles .............................I............God`s kingdom....

It seems to appear that there is the end of the Gentile rule & then the beginning of God`s rule.

When Jesus was asked about those `days` of the `end of the World` (system by the Gentiles, Matt. 24: 3) He says –

`And if those days had not been shortened, no flesh would be saved;.....` (Matt. 24: 22)

So we realise, (I believe) that God will shorten the time of the Gentiles rule, which then leaves a space till God`s kingdom.

.............Gentile Rulership.....................X... shortened....I......God`s kingdom....

Here are my thoughts on what occurs in that space.

.............Israel Persecuted.....................X....2 months.....I......New Year..........

X It marks the End of the Gentile`s rule. It does not go right up to God`s kingdom but is cut short by the Lord. He returns & deals with the Gentile Rulership, their army, Satan & his demons.

Shortened – The time before God`s kingdom is set up. It is of 2 months duration, I believe.

God`s Kingdom -  The Millennium, Israel`s New Year.

The 2 months.

Israel`s last month before their New Year is called Adar, & it is doubled every three years or so. This is to bring it into line with their feasts & to catch up with the solar calendar. Daniel shows us these 2 months.

`Blessed is he who waits, & comes to the 1, 290 days. Blessed is he who waits, & comes to the 1,335 days.` (Dan. 12: 11 & 12)

..........1,260 days......................X....30 days..&....30 days...I....15 days.....

God has specific purposes for those 2 months. 

Adar 1 – 30 days (1,290)

• The Lord connects with Israel. Israel mourns. (Zech. 12: 7 – 10)

• The people of the nations are judged as to how they treated Israel. (Matt. 25: 31 – 46)

Adar 2 30 days (1,320)

The Lord sets up the kingdom.

King – David, regent, Priests & Rulers. (Jer. 30: 9  Isa. 66: 21  & Luke 19: 17)

Many people of Israel are brought from all over the world to the land of Israel. (Isa. 66: 20)

God`s Kingdom – 15th day the Feast of Tabernacles. (1,335)

`Blessed is he who waits, & comes to the 1,335 days.` (Dan. 12: 12)

`...everyone who is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall go up year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, & to keep the Feast of Tabernacles.` (Zech. 14: 16)

`The 15th day of the seven month shall be the Feast of Tabernacles...` (Lev. 23: 34)

(Note the 7th month is the beginning of Israel`s New Year. In the millennium the Civil  (1st)& Religious months (7th) will come together in God`s kingdom, as the Lord is King & High Priest.)

What are your thoughts from scripture?

Marilyn.

God has set up His Kingdom in like manner of David at the Cross, just as He forgave David so we are.  The gentiles have been taken over one soul at a time at the Cross. Just like in Daniel the statue. Making us Priests & Rulers.

Our solar system are a electric one, in the manner liken to a motor, more electric the faster a motor will spin. Therefore many things to hit earth will miss us.

And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  268
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,229
  • Content Per Day:  3.48
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi Trevor,

I agree that it seems to have gone off track while I was out today. Anyway Shiloh has certainly given good responses to Murphy`s errors, I believe. Look forward discussing with you on other topics as you discuss with grace.

regards, Marilyn.

Edited by Marilyn C

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  1

We talk about Israel and Gentiles.Simple question who is Judah?

Greetings n2thelight,

3 hours ago, n2thelight said:

Simple question who is Judah?

Simple answer: one of the sons of Jacob.

Kind regards Trevor

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  1

17 hours ago, TrevorL said:

Greetings n2thelight,

Simple answer: one of the sons of Jacob.

Kind regards Trevor

Okay,and scripture seperates them,why?

Greetings again n2thelight,

2 hours ago, n2thelight said:

Okay,and scripture seperates them,why?

God made promises to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and the 12 sons of Jacob were included in these promises if they were faithful. The faithful of Jew and Gentile also inherit these promises Galatians 3:26-29.

You quote below your response EW Bullinger. Do you subscribe to Ethelbert Bullinger’s full range of ideas, or are you simply endorsing this statement that you quoted? I am asking this because you may be trying to develop by question/answer a dispensation view that he advocated, and which I cannot agree with in all its details.

Kind regards

Trevor