• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

The below has yet to happen

Ezekiel 37:16 "Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: Then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions:"

On the first stick, Ezekiel wrote the name of Judah, and it will represent all those who call themselves "Jews". It doesn't matter if they have Jewish blood or not, as long as they consider themselves of Judah. These people include those people of the tribes of Benjamin, and Judah, as well as part of the Levitical priesthood.

The whole "House of Israel", are all the Christian nations around the world. The English People are the offspring of the tribe of Ephraim, in large part. However, this second stick represents all the House of Israel that were divorced by God, and brought back as the "sons of the Living God".

By using the two sticks, God is symbolizing the division between Israel, and Judah, or in terms of today; Christian and Jew.

Ezekiel 37:17 "And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand."

This joining of the two sticks will not happen until the first day of the Millennium age, when our Lord Jesus Christ returns.

Ezekiel 37:18 "And when the children of thy People shall speak unto thee, saying, Wilt thou not shew us what thou meanest by these?"

When Ezekiel performs the joining of these two sticks, and is questioned by the Israelites, this is what God instructed him to say.

Ezekiel 37:19 "Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in Mine hand."

They will be joined as one people, and one nation, just as they were in the days of Jacob, Moses, David and Solomon: before the nation split into two nations. This will be a great day, and it will happen when our Lord Jesus Christ returns.

Ezekiel 37:20 "And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes."

This is the symbolic joining together of the whole house, all the tribes. It is to show us that God will and does always keep His word. Though we think we know who we are, in that day there will be no doubt. This time has not happened yet, and when the appointed time comes, God knows where each "kernel of His grain", each of "His own children" is. Not one soul is lost from God.

Ezekiel 37:21 "And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be one, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:"

Ezekiel 37:22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all:"

Ezekiel 37:23 "Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions:"

Edited by n2thelight

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  171
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

7 hours ago, n2thelight said:

Who do you consider to be Israel?

The Nation of Israel. Did not Trump say that Netanyahu and Israel have his support?

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  171
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

6 hours ago, Cobalt1959 said:

No country can play King of the Hill forever.  History is replete with examples of powers that were at the top of the heap, at one time, but are no longer.  Babylon.  Greece.  Rome.  France.  Spain.  England.  Are any of these entities major world powers now?  No.

America will fail at some point and be replaced as the dominate world power by China.  All countries follow the same three steps of life, just as humans do.  Growth, plateau, decay and death.  America reached it's plateau in the 1950's and it has been in decay since the late 60's. That decay was accelerated in the 90's, accelerated x2 in the 2000's and is now accelerated x2 in our current decade.  Although the Trump supporters have faith that Trump will somehow magically halt our decay and somehow reverse it, he will not and at best, he will only deliver a brief delaying action and that is only if he keeps every single campaign promise he made.  The only way to "Make America Great Again" is to be able to turn back the clock to an earlier time when the country still had sound morals and values, and that is not possible because that ship has already sailed.

God's eternal purpose is to bless the world through Israel. Salvation is of the Jews.

Billy Graham would always say that America will remain greatly blessed by God as long as she supports Israel. We did for the most part until Obama. Maybe it is too late but that's all part of God's plan. He alone is Israel's Protector.

Edited by Swords99

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,192
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Birthday:  01/12/1957

8 hours ago, n2thelight said:

Ezekiel 37:16 "Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: Then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions:"

On the first stick, Ezekiel wrote the name of Judah, and it will represent all those who call themselves "Jews". It doesn't matter if they have Jewish blood or not, as long as they consider themselves of Judah. These people include those people of the tribes of Benjamin, and Judah, as well as part of the Levitical priesthood.

The whole "House of Israel", are all the Christian nations around the world. The English People are the offspring of the tribe of Ephraim, in large part. However, this second stick represents all the House of Israel that were divorced by God, and brought back as the "sons of the Living God".

By using the two sticks, God is symbolizing the division between Israel, and Judah, or in terms of today; Christian and Jew.

Ezekiel 37:17 "And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand."

This joining of the two sticks will not happen until the first day of the Millennium age, when our Lord Jesus Christ returns.

Ezekiel 37:18 "And when the children of thy People shall speak unto thee, saying, Wilt thou not shew us what thou meanest by these?"

When Ezekiel performs the joining of these two sticks, and is questioned by the Israelites, this is what God instructed him to say.

Ezekiel 37:19 "Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in Mine hand."

They will be joined as one people, and one nation, just as they were in the days of Jacob, Moses, David and Solomon: before the nation split into two nations. This will be a great day, and it will happen when our Lord Jesus Christ returns.

Ezekiel 37:20 "And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes."

This is the symbolic joining together of the whole house, all the tribes. It is to show us that God will and does always keep His word. Though we think we know who we are, in that day there will be no doubt. This time has not happened yet, and when the appointed time comes, God knows where each "kernel of His grain", each of "His own children" is. Not one soul is lost from God.

Ezekiel 37:21 "And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be one, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:"

Ezekiel 37:22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all:"

Ezekiel 37:23 "Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions:"

You need to prove that assertion from scripture.  I countered it thru 2 Chronicles, for which you still have failed to address.  Even after I have mentioned it in many posts.  You seem to be purposefully avoiding those passages that deny your assertion.  And also that Anna was from the tribe of Asher in the NT, and was still considered a Jew. The retired priest, Zechariah, in Luke 1:5 is of the tribe of Levi (descendent of Aaron).  So there is two at least confirmed the NT that are not lost.  The tribes were commingled in the south after those that remained faithful to God of the 10 northern tribes migrated south, following the Levites.  That was predicted in 1 Kings and came to fruition is 2 Chronicles.  From that point on, all the tribes were collectively called Israel or Judah, even in the New Testament as evidenced in Rev 7:4.... the 144,000 are selected from the 12 tribes of ISRAEL.   John knew that all the tribes were collective.  Many of the other writers of the NT considered them a collective.  The writer of Hebrews and James for sure.

Yes, God will take those of Israel from among the nations and bring them back. Isaiah said that Israel would be regathered a second time.  That in no way supports that the nations are those Jews, only that the Jewish people would be gathered back from which they were scattered.   I may scatter sunflower seeds in a corn field, but that doesn't mean the corn is now sunflowers when I gather the crop.

Many of your scripture choices to substantiate your position, nothing can be derived from those texts that they apply as you say.  You are forcing an interpretation on those passages that is no where to be found in scripture and are just the imagining of man.  And to even imply that the U.S. is part of this really is stretching things to the breaking point. It is only a interpretation that can only come from a biased, presupposed position.

Edited by OldCoot

Guest Thallasa
On ‎06‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 9:46 AM, shiloh357 said:

Pure anti-Semitic foolishness.  No one with any sense will believe any of that crap.  Take that nonsense to a some KKK board.   It doesn't belong here.

When evil does not like the truth , it attacks the witness . This anti-semitic repetition,  is a ruse to prevent the truth coming forth .

Guest Thallasa
9 hours ago, n2thelight said:

Could I please ask , what makes you say that ,"the English people " are the offspring of the tribe of Ephraim ?

27 minutes ago, Thallasa said:

When evil does not like the truth , it attacks the witness . This anti-semitic repetition,  is a ruse to prevent the truth coming forth .

Unfortunately, it was this sort of church or nations have replaced Israel or are the true Israel stuff that led straight to the gas chambers at Auschwitz.  The Nazis used a lot to this sort of argument to justify the extermination of the "Jews".  Try reading some of their literature of the time.  For it to be called out with passion, stands to reason.

Guest Thallasa
2 minutes ago, OldCoot said:

Unfortunately, it was this sort of church or nations have replaced Israel or are the true Israel stuff that led straight to the gas chambers at Auschwitz.  The Nazis used a lot to this sort of argument to justify the extermination of the "Jews".  Try reading some of their literature of the time.  For it to be called out with passion, stands to reason.

I know a great deal about the war, living as I do in France, where there is daily diet of war memorials ,  war films, anti -German stuff  . You assume that you know the causes of WW2 , but I doubt it ,and who was really responsible  for driving many ordinary Jews from Europe , to create Israel, the country .

There is great deal of propaganda on both sides ,and many many lies . We were not talking about THE WAR , but what is going on in Israel today , and the phrase 'anti -semitism' , is used to prevent all discussion .

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, Thallasa said:

This "anti-semitic repitition" as you call it, IS the truth.   Typical European hatred of Jews.

5 hours ago, Thallasa said:

I know a great deal about the war, living as I do in France, where there is daily diet of war memorials ,  war films, anti -German stuff  . You assume that you know the causes of WW2 , but I doubt it ,and who was really responsible  for driving many ordinary Jews from Europe , to create Israel, the country .

There is great deal of propaganda on both sides ,and many many lies . We were not talking about THE WAR , but what is going on in Israel today , and the phrase 'anti -semitism' , is used to prevent all discussion .

Sure, while I don't actually know about WW II, I did spend a fair amount of time in college level history courses and almost the entire 1970's in the military.  Spent a lot of time with those who actually did time during the big one. 

Actually lot of blame to go around.  Britain issued the white paper that prevented many Jews from immigrating from Europe to the middle east to escape Germany's purge.  That doomed millions to death in Europe.  And the French have little to be proud about in this regard.  The Dreyfus affair comes to mind.

What is Israel today is the greatest fulfillment of prophecy that has occurred in our lifetimes.  Isaiah said that they would be regathered a second time.  The first regathering was after the Babylonian captivity.  If you take the 430 years of punishment proclaimed by Ezekiel 4, 70 years of punishment were done in Babylon.   That left 360 years.  Israel remained in rebellion of God by rejecting the Messiah.  Take the 360 year and multiply it by the prescription of Leviticus 26 of punishment 7 times over, and apply it to when the decree to rebuild the temple was given by Cyrus (the end of the first 70 years of punishment in the Babylonian captivity), you come out to May 1948, when the modern nation of Israel was established.  If you apply it to the decree to rebuild the city of Jerusalem, you come out to June of 1967, when Israel reclaimed all of Jerusalem.

Now one can choose to ignore it, or choose to accept it.  Not my problem.  But I pretty much hold that God means what He says, and says what He means.  And I am in good company. One of the greatest minds of all time, who also wrote prolifically on Bible prophecy.....

"About the time of the end, a body of men will be raised up who will turn their attention to the prophecies of the Bible and insist on a literal interpretation in the midst of much clamor and opposition."  - Sir Isaac Newton.  

Edited by OldCoot