IGNORED

When Nations turn against Israel

angels4u

Guest Thallasa
6 hours ago, n2thelight said:

Christ uncle visisted there,expound more later,not gd on phone.

:)

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

On 7/9/2017 at 4:49 PM, Thallasa said:

:)

Okay,I can type now

There's a lot I can say,however, will just give you my source.

https://www.theseason.org/heritage.htm

Let me know what you think

On 7/9/2017 at 9:53 AM, OldCoot said:

And many posts later, and you still cannot address the 2 Chronicles passages that show that those of the 10 northern tribes migrated south to join with the southern tribes of Judah.  

Again, and many post later,the two have still yet to be joined....

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,192
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/12/1957

6 hours ago, n2thelight said:

Again, and many post later,the two have still yet to be joined....

That was the purpose of having you read the references in 2 Chronicles.  Those of the 10 northern tribes that remained faithful to God migrated south and joined with the southern tribes.  From that point on all the tribes have been collectively called Jews, Israel, Jacob, Judah, etc.  You just conveniently refuse to read that and acknowledge it.  

Guest Thallasa
14 hours ago, n2thelight said:

Okay,I can type now

A better article, is "The Stone of Destiny " , in the site World Destiny ,no .38 .The Scots came from Ireland ,and the culture was developed long before that of England ,which tends to steal others culture when it is good, and claim it as it's own . Not only culture .

:th_wave:

Guest Thallasa
14 hours ago, n2thelight said:

Okay,I can type now

When you talk about Replacement theology and such ,I have very little knowledge ,although I am learning , but coming from a very old Irish have knowledge of other things ,and think it would be a good idea for you to read" Anglo /British Israelism ", UTTERLY REFUTED ,as it helps me to join together the true history of ancient Ireland ,warped by English lies ,and the lies they tell about themselves  being the true Israel   .

So if this is the source of replacement theology ,it is worse  than lies it is of the devil , but then what's new from this people !!!

I hope you will see how important it is to keep digging  to get at the  truth, as history is mostly written by the powerful in the flesh , not the spiritually inclined  .

10 hours ago, OldCoot said:

That was the purpose of having you read the references in 2 Chronicles.  Those of the 10 northern tribes that remained faithful to God migrated south and joined with the southern tribes.  From that point on all the tribes have been collectively called Jews, Israel, Jacob, Judah, etc.  You just conveniently refuse to read that and acknowledge it.  

What part of 2 Chronicles? 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,192
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/12/1957

2 hours ago, n2thelight said:

What part of 2 Chronicles? 

Ok.. will break it down yet again.....

The northern kingdom, under Jeroboam, had turned to idolatry.  Jeroboam had taken the authority from the priests who lived in the northern kingdom.  Remember, the priests were given cities, not land.   So the priests moved south to join with Rehoboam in the southern kingdom and support him.  Those, of the other tribes in the north, that remained faithful to God, also joined with the Levites in moving south and joining with the southern tribes.

2 Chronicles 11:13-17 (NKJV) And from all their territories the priests and the Levites who were in all Israel took their stand with him. 14 For the Levites left their common-lands and their possessions and came to Judah and Jerusalem, for Jeroboam and his sons had rejected them from serving as priests to the Lord. 15 Then he appointed for himself priests for the high places, for the demons, and the calf idols which he had made. 16 And after the Levites left, those from all the tribes of Israel, such as set their heart to seek the Lord God of Israel, came to Jerusalem to sacrifice to the Lord God of their fathers. 17 So they strengthened the kingdom of Judah, and made Rehoboam the son of Solomon strong for three years, because they walked in the way of David and Solomon for three years.

Those of the northern tribes that had made this move are still shown to be living in Judah later on:

2 Chronicles 31:4-8 (NKJV) Moreover he commanded the people who dwelt in Jerusalem to contribute support for the priests and the Levites, that they might devote themselves to the Law of the Lord.
5 As soon as the commandment was circulated, the children of Israel brought in abundance the firstfruits of grain and wine, oil and honey, and of all the produce of the field; and they brought in abundantly the tithe of everything. 6 And the children of Israel and Judah, who dwelt in the cities of Judah, brought the tithe of oxen and sheep; also the tithe of holy things which were consecrated to the Lord their God they laid in heaps.
7 In the third month they began laying them in heaps, and they finished in the seventh month. 8 And when Hezekiah and the leaders came and saw the heaps, they blessed the Lord and His people Israel.

In Nehemiah 11, we see both Israel and Judah living in the land after the return from the Babylonian Captivity.

Nehemiah 11:3-4 (NKJV) These are the heads of the province who dwelt in Jerusalem. (But in the cities of Judah everyone dwelt in his own possession in their cities—Israelites, priests, Levites, Nethinim, and descendants of Solomon's servants.) 4 Also in Jerusalem dwelt some of the children of Judah and of the children of Benjamin.

Edited by OldCoot

1 hour ago, OldCoot said:

Ok.. will break it down yet again.....

The northern kingdom, under Jeroboam, had turned to idolatry.  Jeroboam had taken the authority from the priests who lived in the northern kingdom.  Remember, the priests were given cities, not land.   So the priests moved south to join with Rehoboam in the southern kingdom and support him.  Those, of the other tribes in the north, that remained faithful to God, also joined with the Levites in moving south and joining with the southern tribes.

2 Chronicles 11:13-17 (NKJV) And from all their territories the priests and the Levites who were in all Israel took their stand with him. 14 For the Levites left their common-lands and their possessions and came to Judah and Jerusalem, for Jeroboam and his sons had rejected them from serving as priests to the Lord. 15 Then he appointed for himself priests for the high places, for the demons, and the calf idols which he had made. 16 And after the Levites left, those from all the tribes of Israel, such as set their heart to seek the Lord God of Israel, came to Jerusalem to sacrifice to the Lord God of their fathers. 17 So they strengthened the kingdom of Judah, and made Rehoboam the son of Solomon strong for three years, because they walked in the way of David and Solomon for three years.

Those of the northern tribes that had made this move are still shown to be living in Judah later on:

2 Chronicles 31:4-8 (NKJV) Moreover he commanded the people who dwelt in Jerusalem to contribute support for the priests and the Levites, that they might devote themselves to the Law of the Lord.
5 As soon as the commandment was circulated, the children of Israel brought in abundance the firstfruits of grain and wine, oil and honey, and of all the produce of the field; and they brought in abundantly the tithe of everything. 6 And the children of Israel and Judah, who dwelt in the cities of Judah, brought the tithe of oxen and sheep; also the tithe of holy things which were consecrated to the Lord their God they laid in heaps.
7 In the third month they began laying them in heaps, and they finished in the seventh month. 8 And when Hezekiah and the leaders came and saw the heaps, they blessed the Lord and His people Israel.

In Nehemiah 11, we see both Israel and Judah living in the land after the return from the Babylonian Captivity.

Nehemiah 11:3-4 (NKJV) These are the heads of the province who dwelt in Jerusalem. (But in the cities of Judah everyone dwelt in his own possession in their cities—Israelites, priests, Levites, Nethinim, and descendants of Solomon's servants.) 4 Also in Jerusalem dwelt some of the children of Judah and of the children of Benjamin.

Some from Israel did join Judah,but not all..

6 hours ago, Thallasa said:

When you talk about Replacement theology and such ,I have very little knowledge ,although I am learning , but coming from a very old Irish have knowledge of other things ,and think it would be a good idea for you to read" Anglo /British Israelism ", UTTERLY REFUTED ,as it helps me to join together the true history of ancient Ireland ,warped by English lies ,and the lies they tell about themselves  being the true Israel   .

So if this is the source of replacement theology ,it is worse  than lies it is of the devil , but then what's new from this people !!!

I hope you will see how important it is to keep digging  to get at the  truth, as history is mostly written by the powerful in the flesh , not the spiritually inclined  .

To me,it's not replacement,as they've always been...

Israel has always been the Church,all one has to do is look at the blessings of the Christian nations to this day...