• Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,192
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/12/1957

4 hours ago, n2thelight said:

Go finish reading your talmud

I think we can figure out where you are coming from now.  That kind of comment is uncalled for.  Shame on you.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

15 hours ago, OldCoot said:

Wow. One could teach a class on the circular reasoning going on here.   Causes me to wonder, if the the "christian nations" are the true Israel, then why did the "christian nation" of Germany slaughter so many?   No, it is nonsense like this that led straight to the gas chambers of Auschwitz.  It was the culmination of centuries of allegorical scripture interpretation by Augustine, Luther, et al.  The Nazi's used logic like this to justify the extermination of the Jewish people.  That those who claim to be Jews are just imposters and not really the true Jews.  Luther was quoted extensively by the Hitler and Goebbels during the Holocaust.  And still today, Hitler has not been excommunicated from the Catholic Church. 

Don't care about the Catholic Church,as a black man more has been done to my ancestors ,than the Jew's(IMO)

Israel today makes up one nation(Judah)

16. Most of you ministers call Abraham a "Jew," but no people in the

Holy Scripture were called "Jews" until 2 Kings 16:6, over 1,000 years

after Abraham, Isaac and Jacob!

17. You preachers often speak of the Exodus as being the deliverance of

the "Jews" from Egypt; but the Holy Bible calls them "Israelites," the

"House of Jacob," "Hebrews," "Israel," and Yahweh calls them "the

children of Israel" 122 times in the Book of Exodus. Neither Moses nor

Yahweh EVER called them "Jews," yet you do. Why?

18. You often quote the promises in GENESIS to Abraham, Isaac

and Jacob as referring to the Jews. In Genesis 17:5, God promised

Abraham he would be "a father of many nations." The Jews are not

"many" nations.

19. In GENESIS 22:12 God said to Abraham, "In Isaac shall they seed

be called." Are the Jews called "sons of Isaac," or "Isaacsons," or

"Saacsons," or "Saxons

20. Abraham's seed were to be as "The sands of the sea" as promised in

GENESIS 22:17. In GENESIS 24:60 Rebekah, Isaac's wife, was prom-

ised to be "mother of thousands of millions." At the time of the Exodus,

Moses prophesied to Israel that God was to make of them "a thousand

times so many as ye are." (Deut. 1:11) There were over 3,000,000

Israelites then, and over 15,000,000 at the time of David, yet you insist

that 15,000,000 Jews today, 3000 years after David, are "all of Israel!"

How do you give honour to God when your teachings make Him a liar?

Those that call themselves Jew's but are not,are evil.

King James Bible
And God said unto him, I am God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins;

Where may I ask are these NATIONS?

15 hours ago, OldCoot said:

I think we can figure out where you are coming from now.  That kind of comment is uncalled for.  Shame on you.

Why?Is that not what they read?Or will you defend that as well?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4

So what y'all are saying is that the writers of 1 Kings and 2 Chronicles were just making scribblings?

Seems to me that is what is going on.  I showed that in 1 Kings, the 10 tribes would be unified to the 2 southern tribes as a prophecy, and how that was fulfilled in 2 Chronicles.  And clear enough that a blind man could see it.   So I guess you feel they were just pulling our leg.

And even when called out for all to see, you persist in your assertions.  You have some issues to deal with.

And you have no clue what the posters you directed your comments to "go read your talmud" actually read, or if they have ever read the talmud, either the Babylonian Talmud or the Jerusalem Talmud.  Probably not the Mishna either.  That is a stereotypical pile of fertilizer you are throwing around.  It is not in keeping with Christian values taught in dealing with the brethren.  You are in massive violation of two of the commandments of Yeshua.  "love your enemies" and "love your neighbor as yourself".  Again, you are treading on very dangerous ground.  You might want to rethink the direction you are going.

Edited by OldCoot

3 minutes ago, OldCoot said:

So what y'all are saying is that the writers of 1 Kings and 2 Chronicles were just making scribblings?

Seems to me that is what is going on.  I showed that in 1 Kings, the 10 tribes would be unified to the 2 southern tribes as a prophecy, and how that was fulfilled in 2 Chronicles.  And clear enough that a blind man could see it.   So I guess you feel they were just pulling our leg.

I see what is going on... cherry picking passages and putting a allegorical spin on them to match your narrative.  You conveniently seem to avoid the passages I mentioned.

And even when called out for all to see, you persist in your assertions.  You need to see a doctor.

They have yet to be joined back,period!!!!

10 minutes ago, n2thelight said:

They have yet to be joined back,period!!!!

So you do agree, that the Bible is lying in saying they were already joined in 2 Chronicles.  Thanks for clarifying.  A believer that thinks the Bible is a false document written by boobs and hates anyone who disagrees.  Oops, hates Jews.  Interesting.

Edited by OldCoot

32 minutes ago, Davida said:

Little hostile don't you think?  Do you think that is a Christian view to  hate anyone?  So the Jews that God called back to their land to form the Nation of Israel are not the real Jews according to you?

Your quoting and Anglican who believed the earth is flat.

Think for a fact I quoted scripture,and yes I hate satan and everything to do with him,and if they are the synagouge of him,then yes I hate them to!!!

And I didn't start the hostilaties 

36 minutes ago, OldCoot said:

So you do agree, that the Bible is lying in saying they were already joined in 2 Chronicles.  Thanks for clarifying.  A believer that thinks the Bible is a false document written by boobs and hates anyone who disagrees.  Oops, hates Jews.  Interesting.

I disagree with you,not scripture,the sticks won't be joined back until the return of Christ.

WHAT PART DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND FROM THOSE THAT CALL THEMSELVES JEWS BUT ARE NOT?

You just leave out that part and falsely accuse me

You are truly amazing. It was already outlined to you by others who that passage in Revelation was referring. Yes, I accuse you, or rather, the rest of scripture accuses you.  You still avoid 2 Chronicles.  Many posts and you refuse to accept scripture.  You have made the passage in Revelation fit your preconceived ideas on what it should say.  But that doesn't aline with scripture.  Even Paul, in Romans 9, 10, and 11 refutes your case.

There is a Mosaic Law principle, that even Yeshua Himself applied.  An issue can only be confirmed on the testimony of two witnesses.  We have those witnesses.  The OT and the NT.  And you can find nothing in the OT to support your view of the passage in Revelation.  It is clearly referencing folks like you!   Gentiles that claim to be Jews and are not.  The gentile nations are not now the true Jews. To state that they are requires allegorizing the scripture to extremes. Replacement theology is heresy, pure and simple and is stated as much in the passages you are basing your assertion on.   Sorry to be so harsh, but it is what it is.

And even then, folks like you who love to claim that they are now the true Jews, they conveniently will appropriate the blessing passages to the Jews upon themselves, but always seem to avoid the curses.  How convenient.

Edited by OldCoot