Edited by jashley

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  0

Sounds like a lack of communication all the way around.  Perhaps you should have called the bride herself and asked her direct.  Sometimes things and people get overlooked in such occasions as this and it shouldn't be taken personally either way it was. 

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.79
  • Days Won:  226

2 hours ago, jashley said:

I am so upset, a couple at my church and in my small group got married and had this wedding and invited everyone from my small group except me. I know this because I saw pictures of everyone from my small group at the wedding. This was after I talked to my pastor about whether it was open invite bc I didnt get an invitation and he said it was invitation only and that I wasnt the only one not invited. But looking at the pictures I see that isnt true. Why would he say that and why was I the only one not invited? And today I talked to someone else at church about if they went to the wedding and they said yes and sked me if I went and I said I wasn't invited and she said yes you were everyone was, it was open to everyone. Well then why did the pastor say it was invite only????

Your Pastor lied? Not the right thing to do. Maybe something happened to your invitation? I would give this to God. I would not allow this to make me feel bad about myself. If you are willing you could ask the couple who were married if you are comfortable with that.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

Another problem posted?  And jashley will never respond to the replies.  She never has in the months she has been posting here.  I see no reason to waste key strokes.  Look around the web; this post is on many different sites.  She doesn't reply to those either.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.79
  • Days Won:  226

34 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

Another problem posted?  And jashley will never respond to the replies.  She never has in the months she has been posting here.  I see no reason to waste key strokes.  Look around the web; this post is on many different sites.  She doesn't reply to those either.

There are many who come to a Christian message board not to join and talk with others but only to get advice.