• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,322
  • Content Per Day:  7.99
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

23 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

I'm not correcting or straying, I'm quoting Scripture on this particular doctrine. We need to get it all together and see the truth. There was God's Eden, and there later was Adams Eden,

Look  Here,  V. 13, Thou hast been in Eden the garden of GOD;  every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

Not Adams Eden, God's Eden, before the Earth was destroyed because of Lucifers sin, the restored and Adam was created,

Ezek. 28:14, Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the Holy Mountain of God; holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

Ezek. 28:16;     16, By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God; out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.

No angel was in any holy mountain of God when an earthly king of Tyre ruled, so this reference is in the eternal past when the cherub himself had a literal throne on earth on the holy mountain of God.

Here we have an insight into the position of Lucifer before his fall, and a revelation regarding the cause of his fall (V. 13-17). The mountain of God occurs 7 times (V. 14, 16, Ex. 3:1; 4:27; 18:5; 24:13; 1 Kings 19:8).

The mountain of the Lord occurs 6 times (Gen. 22:14; Num. 10:33; Isa. 2:3; 30:29; Mic. 4:2; 8:3).

All these Scriptures do not refer to the same mountain in the same place, as can be seen from the various passages.

Ezek. 28: 16, By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.
V. 17, Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.
V. 18, Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of they TRAFFIC; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.

TRAFFIC;

Heb. rekullah, This refers to Lucifers walking up and down, slandering God to his own subjects among the angels until he had all his earthly subjects rebelling against the creator, as well as over one third fo the angels (Isa. 14:12-14; 2 Peter 3:4-6; Rev. 12:4). What ever it was, it is clear here that the behaviour resulted in violence;  and Lucifer sinned and broke with God. This could not refer to an earthly King, as thje ruler of Tyer, carrying on ordinary trade with the nations. It definitely concerns the traffic of a cherub, not a man.

All the trade between nations in the entire world could not cause an angel to sin as here in verse 16.

You have exited Scripture and are on imaginative speculation~ not thus saith The Lord according to the hermeneutic of study...
I believe it's already been told to you gap is not supported by Scripture but is outside the boundary of Scripture.  Love, Steven

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

2 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

You have exited Scripture and are on imaginative speculation~ not thus saith The Lord according to the hermeneutic of study...
I believe it's already been told to you gap is not supported by Scripture but is outside the boundary of Scripture.  Love, Steven

I don't care what's been told to me by people who do not get every single Scripture on a particular doctrine, and yet spout their own personal pet ideas and theories on a doctrine using one or two Scriptures that fits their agenda, all the while ignoring hundreds of Scriptures that teach differently. Nothing anyone who denies there was a society on the Earth long before Adam, which was ruled by Lucifer for an unknown period of time, until 'Iniquity was found in Him, says has been proved to me, And by the way, you are still denying 'hundreds" of Scriptures, not disproving them, literally denying and ignoring them.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  4,059
  • Content Per Day:  14.29
  • Days Won:  0

On 5/26/2016 at 4:28 PM, MorningGlory said:

Great article, wrong thread.  The thread is about water being created or not.

If this thread is only about water, you should not be critiquing Old Earth Creationism or the Gap Theory.  You should report my posts as I've reported yours.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

1 hour ago, HAZARD said:

I don't care what's been told to me by people who do not get every single Scripture on a particular doctrine, and yet spout their own personal pet ideas and theories on a doctrine using one or two Scriptures that fits their agenda, all the while ignoring hundreds of Scriptures that teach differently. Nothing anyone who denies there was a society on the Earth long before Adam, which was ruled by Lucifer for an unknown period of time, until 'Iniquity was found in Him, says has been proved to me, And by the way, you are still denying 'hundreds" of Scriptures, not disproving them, literally denying and ignoring them.

This is extra Biblical nonsense and cannot be supported by a hermeneutical approach to the study of written format...
The Bible explicitly states sin does not exist before Gen 2:1 backwards!  Love, Steven

On 5/26/2016 at 6:45 PM, MorningGlory said:

No, you should cut off the derailers instead of joining them.  We all do this; I'm trying to put the brakes on it. You can answer such lies and insults by starting your own thread and not hijacking someone else's.  

You are part of the problem, not the solution.  You selectively choose who is off topic.

On 6/2/2016 at 5:09 AM, Kan said:

I don't have a theory, and I don't think you quite know what I am talking about. There is no doubt that evolution, whatever it is, has no truth, but you have missed what I have been saying altogether. I don't think you have seen the way the term "the waters" is sometimes used in the Bible. Anyway the OP intended the meaning to be H2O, and so I don't think it is right for me to clutter his line, with another meaning.

Then why did you do that in the first place?

4 hours ago, enoob57 said:

That is false according to Scripture

One can say the same thing about your teaching.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

Just now, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

One can say the same thing about your teaching.

It's not about vote but The Word before us and what it says.... I could careless about what I say or for the matter you say~ but what The Word
says... talk about that for it is pointless on the rest! Show the literary indicators and the historical setting indicators in a hermeneutic approach and
we can talk. But my opinion and you opinion is just one more in morass of the masses... Love, Steven

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  2

3 hours ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

Then why did you do that in the first place?

To see if the fish are biting, and if not leave the area.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  187
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

Sorry.

That approach , per se, doesn't work.  (dozens here on this forum have proven that , haven't they? - along with all the so-called "christian" groups/ scholars/ schools.....

You are right though - opinions mean nothing.  I believe God makes that clear in Scripture - only His Own Word, What He Does, is what lasts.  Opinions are gone on the puff of a very slight and temporary wind!

3 hours ago, enoob57 said:

It's not about vote but The Word before us and what it says.... I could careless about what I say or for the matter you say~ but what The Word
says... talk about that for it is pointless on the rest! Show the literary indicators and the historical setting indicators in a hermeneutic approach and
we can talk. But my opinion and you opinion is just one more in morass of the masses... Love, Steven