IGNORED

Should we go to towns of Israel and preach the Gospel to the jews?

Ogner

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.25
  • Content Count:  27,787
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Rom 11:28  As regards the gospel, they are enemies for your sake. But as regards election, they are beloved for the sake of their forefathers. 
Rom 11:29  For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,338
  • Content Per Day:  7.99
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

3 hours ago, George said:

Yeshua (Jesus) is the owner of the ministry -- I'm merely the steward. :)

Yes I do live in Israel and yes we're very active in the land! :)

:thumbsup: 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  562
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0

7 hours ago, LeavesSeeds said:

IF you believe Jesus, then you believe who He sent also.

If you reject who the Father sends, you reject the Father also.

I believe

1 Thessalonians 2:14-16, "For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews: Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men: Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost."

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  187
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

Ogner, do

49 minutes ago, Ogner said:

I believe

1 Thessalonians 2:14-16, "For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews: Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men: Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost."

you mean someone tried to prevent you from speaking to the gentiles ?

4 hours ago, George said:

Rom 11:28  As regards the gospel, they are enemies for your sake. But as regards election, they are beloved for the sake of their forefathers. 
Rom 11:29  For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable

2 Peter 3:14-16, " Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless. And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you; As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction."

14 hours ago, Ezra said:

You said:

As I understand it, they're trying to tell that one fine day all the Jews will believe in Jesus Christ and will be saved collectively because they is the Jews. 

This is true according to Bible prophecy, but it will happen only at the Second Coming of Christ. Please study all the prophecies pertaining to the redemption and restoration of Israel.

Until that time the Jews do not believe in Jesus because of God. 

That is definitely not the case. God is not preventing any Jews today from believing on the Lord Jesus Christ.  So between the first and second comings of Christ, all the Jews have the entire Bible, and they can all be saved if all will repent and believe.  But instead, there are relatively few who believe (these are the Messianic Jews). 

That is certainly not because God does not want them to believe. As long as they only read the OT and ignore the NT, they remain blind. But when they turn to the NT and then turn to the Lord, the veil is removed (2 Cor 3).

I would only add.....Christian Jew's also. Many Jew's yet remain in Churches. Most of the historical period of which you speak, the first and second coming were Christian Jew's. Messianics are a newer movement among Jew's. Christian Jew's are Jew's too. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.34
  • Days Won:  20

3 hours ago, Joline said:

I would only add.....Christian Jew's also. Many Jew's yet remain in Churches. Most of the historical period of which you speak, the first and second coming were Christian Jew's. Messianics are a newer movement among Jew's. Christian Jew's are Jew's too. 

Sure.  I call them Hebrew Christians.

On 04.06.2016 at 2:57 PM, LeavesSeeds said:

Ogner, do

you mean someone tried to prevent you from speaking to the gentiles ?

I mean I believe Paul too if he does not contradict Jesus. For example

Titus 1:10,11, "For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision: Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake."

• Group:  Members
  • Content Count:  50
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

On 6/2/2016 at 2:49 PM, LeavesSeeds said:

No.

How many gave up everything to be Jesus disciple ?

Only those who are willing to give up everything for the sake of Christ should go preaching His word. Its kind of like saying remove the plank from your own eye so you can see to remove the speck from your brothers. Is this correct?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Content Count:  187
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

Yes.

2 minutes ago, blevn1 said:

Only those who are willing to give up everything for the sake of Christ should go preaching His word. Its kind of like saying remove the plank from your own eye so you can see to remove the speck from your brothers. Is this correct?