• Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

Klavan's One-State Solution: Give the Middle East to the Jews

And it came to pass, that, when the sun went down, and it was dark, behold a smoking furnace, and a burning lamp that passed between those pieces.

In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates: Genesis 15:17-18

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

I bet the anti-Israel crowd are fuming with anger at seeing this one. It's great poke in the eye to the fools that deny Israel's right to exist. Any Palestinian terrorist who sees this won't need a suicide vest. He'll probably swell up and explode with rage just from watching this video!

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  603
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  1

That was probably one of the most offensive videos I have ever seen.  He says "anti-semites" say that the Jews already own the US, but if that were true, we would not be in so much debt.  This is technically not a good argument because yes we would be in so much debt if the debtor were a Gentile.  

" "You shall not charge interest to your countrymen: interest on money, food, or anything that may be loaned at interest. "You may charge interest to a foreigner, but to your countrymen you shall not charge interest, so that the LORD your God may bless you in all that you undertake in the land which you are about to enter to possess." (Deuteronomy 23:19-20).  

Either way, the man who presents this video does so in an exceptionally offensive way that makes me think of none other than the agenda of the son of perdition hoping to dominate the empires of the middle east with the intention of finding a more legitimate way to persecute believers in Christ by establishing a false Messiah for the Jewish people.  A false Messiah would create a more legitimate argument to persecute believers in Christ because they could assert that the ministry of Jesus was false in light of the demonstrations of this false Messiah.  Establishing a Jewish state without repentance towards Christ will bring nothing but persecution for the church in the future.  

Information like this should not be encouraged as a positive direction by those who represent the body of Christ.  

I am just grateful that I know that all Jews don't support Zionism and are waiting for the Messiah to return so they can inherit the land again rather than trying to force the world to accept their supremacy in order to reclaim the land.   

1 hour ago, Esther4:14 said:

That was probably one of the most offensive videos I have ever seen.  He says "anti-semites" say that the Jews already own the US, but if that were true, we would not be in so much debt.  This is technically not a good argument because yes we would be in so much debt if the debtor were a Gentile.  

" "You shall not charge interest to your countrymen: interest on money, food, or anything that may be loaned at interest. "You may charge interest to a foreigner, but to your countrymen you shall not charge interest, so that the LORD your God may bless you in all that you undertake in the land which you are about to enter to possess." (Deuteronomy 23:19-20).  

Either way, the man who presents this video does so in an exceptionally offensive way that makes me think of none other than the agenda of the son of perdition hoping to dominate the empires of the middle east with the intention of finding a more legitimate way to persecute believers in Christ by establishing a false Messiah for the Jewish people.  A false Messiah would create a more legitimate argument to persecute believers in Christ because they could assert that the ministry of Jesus was false in light of the demonstrations of this false Messiah.  Establishing a Jewish state without repentance towards Christ will bring nothing but persecution for the church in the future.  

Information like this should not be encouraged as a positive direction by those who represent the body of Christ.  

I am just grateful that I know that all Jews don't support Zionism and are waiting for the Messiah to return so they can inherit the land again rather than trying to force the world to accept their supremacy in order to reclaim the land.   

Oh dear.... Zionism comes from God. Israel own the land. If you find the word of God so offensive then why are you posting on a Christian website?

Also, I would like you to tell me why you believe that somebody who supports Israel is so offensive. You're not an anti-Semite are you? You do realise that the Jewish state is an intention of God's prophecy, so why are you so against God's prophecy?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  35
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

This is so funny, all the liberals are going to get so furious about this. 

The hilarious part is that the modern leftists are proposing the opposite.  They are literally saying"Hey, lets give our only ally in the Middle East to a bunch of people that hate us!" From a historical, theological, and tactical stance, this makes no sense at all. The only thing they really care for is getting that Muslim vote.

The man was clearly just mocking the liberals and their "Political Correctness" with all his Jewish jokes. The last joke was actually pretty funny, referring to the stereotype of Jews being less-than-reputable but brilliant businessmen. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  603
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, OakWood said:

Oh dear.... Zionism comes from God. Israel own the land. If you find the word of God so offensive then why are you posting on a Christian website?

Also, I would like you to tell me why you believe that somebody who supports Israel is so offensive. You're not an anti-Semite are you? You do realise that the Jewish state is an intention of God's prophecy, so why are you so against God's prophecy?

What people don't realize about the Zionism that is described by God through the prophets is that this Zionism required discernment.  The discernment that caused Abraham to leave and go to a land flowing with milk and honey.  The discernment that caused Joseph to interpret the Pharoah's dream, not to return to the land of his father's when his brothers came to Egypt.  The discernment to know not to try to take the land when the people were found to be disobedient in the wilderness.  The discernment to know when to take the land after the ones who were disobedient in the wilderness had all passed away.  The discernment to know when to stand up to deliver the people in the book of Judges.  The discernment to warn the people of their disobedience that came from the prophets.  The discernment to know when to marry a woman who was a prostitute to be used to give a message from the Lord to the people like Hosea.  The discernment to know that there was still judgement on the people of God and that they were not going to prosper if they returned to the land until the words of the prophet Jeremiah had been fulfilled like Daniel.  There was always something to discern.  

So, discernment regarding the Jews does not always mean inheriting the land.  In fact, many times it has nothing to do with it, but it is discernment that demonstrates this Zionism that people speak of all the time.  The people who were called His people should be able to discern the times.  But, Jesus told them, " You know how to interpret the appearance of the earth and the sky. How is it that you don't know how to interpret this present time?" (Luke 12:56).  

Zionism, according to the Bible, is about knowing when to go and when to stay, which could otherwise be called obedience.  Therefore, "Zionism," in our modern world before the return of Christ means repenting and accepting Christ as our Savior.  

What we are seeing right now is nothing different than when Saul made the offering because he did not want to wait for Samuel to arrive (1 Samuel 13).  

Therefore, it is only an assumption that what is happening is the will of God because they use the term "Zionism."  

The Bible teaches that Israel has and will disobey the commands of God and suffer judgment for it.  How we are so quick to assume that this is some sort of Holy manifestation without any real consideration of what the reality of Zionism is in contrast to what the Bible teaches us about the history of Israel, continues to confuse me over and over again.  

Zionism, as described by the people at True Torah Jews in a letter they published as an Arabic ad, is described as, "one hundred years ago, the idea of Zionism was tragically conceived, its malicious intent: to turn authentic Torah Judaism into a new-fangled culture of nationalism and rebellion, directly contradicting the Torah.  Immediately upon its founding, Jewish leaders and rabbis protested forcefully against its ideas." (http://www.truetorahjews.org/we-want-coexist-peace-ttj-publishes-arabic-ad

I know this is true because I belong to a family that was Jewish Zionists, and I will tell you that they can and will do anything and everything they have to do to have what they want accomplished.

I was frequently told how everything that happened to them was unfair and that he deserved to be like a king and that when the Messiah came, this would be the end of Christianity.  

When I was younger, my father would tell me that the Christians were confused and that when the Messiah said depart from me for I never knew you, He would be telling the people of the church this.  That the people of the church were going to hear depart from me I never knew you.  

My father was an extreme case and he was very angry.  I don't like remembering what he said or remembering him in general.  For a long time, I wanted to blend in with the people in the church as though this time in my life never happened.  I thought I could be one of them, but He continues to show me that I have some small responsibility to find a way to share what I experienced at least once in my life, and if no one will hear, the burden will still be lifted.  

I also know through many oral teachings that the Bible was made into a strategic instrument of war.  However, I was always only a little girl during this time because when I started rebelling a little bit in high school, my father had me taken and "punished" you could say under another system of law.  I was sentenced so to speak, because what I did made it so that I would not be useful.  

There is a man name Rabbi Josef Antebi who has a similar testimony of his experience with Zionists.  I believe him because I had a similar thing happen to me.  However, I was only 17 when it happened and I still find it hard to articulate.  

But, Jesus gave me a new life when my life seemed to end because of this event.  I am not angry about it, nor do I stereotype all Jews because of my experience.  I seek and try to find to love all people which has led me to find people like the people at True Torah Jews who help me feel safe again, because all people have a choice, and people I don't know should not be blamed for what people I do know did to me.  

However, I think that people are greatly confused that "Zionism" really is what they want it to be.  I know this is in part because of the command to love.  I have met many people who are willing to believe many things because of a desire to love, but there is also a warning to wise as serpents and as innocent as doves, which I hope people will consider as well (Matthew 10:16).   

In conclusion, there is no feasible way that God is a "Zionist" according to the modern definition of the word.  He is a God of love and justice.  

The message this man gives, is an early warning sign that the son of perdition will be revealed soon.  

• 2 months later...

On 18/06/2016 at 4:34 AM, Esther4:14 said:

What people don't realize about the Zionism that is described by God through the prophets is that this Zionism required discernment.  The discernment that caused Abraham to leave and go to a land flowing with milk and honey.  The discernment that caused Joseph to interpret the Pharoah's dream, not to return to the land of his father's when his brothers came to Egypt.  The discernment to know not to try to take the land when the people were found to be disobedient in the wilderness.  The discernment to know when to take the land after the ones who were disobedient in the wilderness had all passed away.  The discernment to know when to stand up to deliver the people in the book of Judges.  The discernment to warn the people of their disobedience that came from the prophets.  The discernment to know when to marry a woman who was a prostitute to be used to give a message from the Lord to the people like Hosea.  The discernment to know that there was still judgement on the people of God and that they were not going to prosper if they returned to the land until the words of the prophet Jeremiah had been fulfilled like Daniel.  There was always something to discern.  

So, discernment regarding the Jews does not always mean inheriting the land.  In fact, many times it has nothing to do with it, but it is discernment that demonstrates this Zionism that people speak of all the time.  The people who were called His people should be able to discern the times.  But, Jesus told them, " You know how to interpret the appearance of the earth and the sky. How is it that you don't know how to interpret this present time?" (Luke 12:56).  

Zionism, according to the Bible, is about knowing when to go and when to stay, which could otherwise be called obedience.  Therefore, "Zionism," in our modern world before the return of Christ means repenting and accepting Christ as our Savior.  

What we are seeing right now is nothing different than when Saul made the offering because he did not want to wait for Samuel to arrive (1 Samuel 13).  

Therefore, it is only an assumption that what is happening is the will of God because they use the term "Zionism."  

The Bible teaches that Israel has and will disobey the commands of God and suffer judgment for it.  How we are so quick to assume that this is some sort of Holy manifestation without any real consideration of what the reality of Zionism is in contrast to what the Bible teaches us about the history of Israel, continues to confuse me over and over again.  

Zionism, as described by the people at True Torah Jews in a letter they published as an Arabic ad, is described as, "one hundred years ago, the idea of Zionism was tragically conceived, its malicious intent: to turn authentic Torah Judaism into a new-fangled culture of nationalism and rebellion, directly contradicting the Torah.  Immediately upon its founding, Jewish leaders and rabbis protested forcefully against its ideas." (http://www.truetorahjews.org/we-want-coexist-peace-ttj-publishes-arabic-ad

I know this is true because I belong to a family that was Jewish Zionists, and I will tell you that they can and will do anything and everything they have to do to have what they want accomplished.

I was frequently told how everything that happened to them was unfair and that he deserved to be like a king and that when the Messiah came, this would be the end of Christianity.  

When I was younger, my father would tell me that the Christians were confused and that when the Messiah said depart from me for I never knew you, He would be telling the people of the church this.  That the people of the church were going to hear depart from me I never knew you.  

My father was an extreme case and he was very angry.  I don't like remembering what he said or remembering him in general.  For a long time, I wanted to blend in with the people in the church as though this time in my life never happened.  I thought I could be one of them, but He continues to show me that I have some small responsibility to find a way to share what I experienced at least once in my life, and if no one will hear, the burden will still be lifted.  

I also know through many oral teachings that the Bible was made into a strategic instrument of war.  However, I was always only a little girl during this time because when I started rebelling a little bit in high school, my father had me taken and "punished" you could say under another system of law.  I was sentenced so to speak, because what I did made it so that I would not be useful.  

There is a man name Rabbi Josef Antebi who has a similar testimony of his experience with Zionists.  I believe him because I had a similar thing happen to me.  However, I was only 17 when it happened and I still find it hard to articulate.  

But, Jesus gave me a new life when my life seemed to end because of this event.  I am not angry about it, nor do I stereotype all Jews because of my experience.  I seek and try to find to love all people which has led me to find people like the people at True Torah Jews who help me feel safe again, because all people have a choice, and people I don't know should not be blamed for what people I do know did to me.  

However, I think that people are greatly confused that "Zionism" really is what they want it to be.  I know this is in part because of the command to love.  I have met many people who are willing to believe many things because of a desire to love, but there is also a warning to wise as serpents and as innocent as doves, which I hope people will consider as well (Matthew 10:16).   

In conclusion, there is no feasible way that God is a "Zionist" according to the modern definition of the word.  He is a God of love and justice.  

The message this man gives, is an early warning sign that the son of perdition will be revealed soon.  

God IS a Zionist. It's a scriptural fact. Zionism is the desire for Jews to have their homeland in Israel. That's what it means, that's what it always meant.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.34
  • Days Won:  20

31 minutes ago, OakWood said:

God IS a Zionist. It's a scriptural fact. Zionism is the desire for Jews to have their homeland in Israel. That's what it means, that's what it always meant.

Had the Zionists actually kept God in the forefront of their plans, this would be plausible.  But they banished God and Messiah from their vision.  Please note these comments from the True Torah Jews:

"The reason for this is that historically, Zionism has been a movement dominated by secularist Jews. Herzl and most of his colleagues were assimilated Jews, who did not believe in or practice the Torah. Some Zionists were vehemently anti-religious, and saw the Torah and mitzvos as outdated rituals with no place in their modern state."

http://www.truetorahjews.org/whatiszionism

So God is certainly for the establishment of the kingdom of redeemed and restored Israel, but the Zionists will come under severe judgment. As a matter of fact Zionism and Communism were closely related, and the leaders of the Communists were primarily atheistic Jews, with Karl Marx leading the pack.

Guest shiloh357
3 minutes ago, Ezra said:

Had the Zionists actually kept God in the forefront of their plans, this would be plausible.  But they banished God and Messiah from their vision.  Please note these comments from the True Torah Jews:

"The reason for this is that historically, Zionism has been a movement dominated by secularist Jews. Herzl and most of his colleagues were assimilated Jews, who did not believe in or practice the Torah. Some Zionists were vehemently anti-religious, and saw the Torah and mitzvos as outdated rituals with no place in their modern state."

http://www.truetorahjews.org/whatiszionism

So God is certainly for the establishment of the kingdom of redeemed and restored Israel, but the Zionists will come under severe judgment. As a matter of fact Zionism and Communism were closely related, and the leaders of the Communists were primarily atheistic Jews, with Karl Marx leading the pack.

The establishment of Modern Israel is a direct fulfillment of biblical prophecy.  God used secular Jews to found the nation of Israel.  They didn't know they were fulfilling biblical prophecy and had no interest in doing so.  Had Israel been founded by religious Jews, it would have been decried as nothing but self-fulfilling prophecy.   Just as God used men like Pharaoh, Nebuchadnezzar, and Alexander, God used secular Jews to fulfill His promises.

God used Zionism for His purposes and for His glory.  That may not fit with the anti-Jew theology of some, but it is a fact of history nonethelsess.

Guest shiloh357
2 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Let's not overlook the incessant persecution of the scattered Jews in Europe and Russia throughout the centuries, culminating in the Holocaust, as a contributing factor in creating a push to have their own land.

Absolutely!  God used that awful time to bring forth Israel, reborn in her biblical homeland.