• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

9 minutes ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

Sort of!

If you go to google images, and type gay flag, you will see flags that have bars of colors, in broad, horizontal stripes.  You will see them make like that American flag, stars and stripes, except instead of red and white stripes, they are various colors.

They have them also with swatztikas (gay Nazis?) and Stars of David on them, even cats. No idea what these things are supposed to represent.

Warning, if you scroll down far enough, there is also an especially offensive one, using the F word on it, about straight people, Jews and blacks (N word), I guess there ARE gay nazis!

That is too bad :mellow:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

I didn't know there are gay flags neither.

The reason to try and understand this man's personality make up is to try and identify other potential killers before they act. Even better would be if we could identify people who are likely to fall for this radicalization that is happening. Right now it seems impossible but someone may get a clue. I say this because psychopathic people upset me. Until recently a psychologist had to try and determine who's a psychopath just by speaking to them. One characteristic of a psychopath is they lie with the greatest proficiency there is. So recently we are finding ways to use the MRI machine to identify a psychopath. This technique is still being tested but it looks promising.    

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

:sherlock:

From

Jesus answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again: But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life. John 4:13-14

Whence Comes My Help

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep. John 10:10-11

Who Is It That Can Save Me From My Sins

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father’s hand. I and my Father are one. john 10:27-30

Does Anyone Know His Name

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6

From Whence Comes My Help

If it had not been the Lord who was on our side, now may Israel say;

If it had not been the Lord who was on our side, when men rose up against us:

Then they had swallowed us up quick, when their wrath was kindled against us:

Then the waters had overwhelmed us, the stream had gone over our soul:

Then the proud waters had gone over our soul.

Blessed be the Lord, who hath not given us as a prey to their teeth.

Our soul is escaped as a bird out of the snare of the fowlers: the snare is broken, and we are escaped.

Our help is in the name of the Lord, who made heaven and earth. Psalms 124

?

:emot-heartbeat: