• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

I agree that people need to wake up and obey God and stop sinning.

But I totally disagree that Obama supports both Islam and homosexuality to create social unrest just so that they can take away guns. I call that paranoid thinking. I'd love to be a fly on this guy's wall.

I also think it odd that Obama strongly supported both Islam and homosexuality. My best guess is an example of how Obama can't think very clearly. It can also be because those are 2 huge minority groups who financially support him. Finally he probably believes they will find a way to live in peace. Obama was probably shocked when he heard the Orlando gunman was also an Islam supporter.

Our country does tons of things that don't make sense. This is what happens when you try to make everyone happy and those people just aren't happy because they're not at peace with themselves.

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Obama supports both Islam and homosexuality even though the perps of one ideology would string up the perps of the other ideology given half the chance. This is no coincidence, nor is it paranoid thinking to believe so.

Obama thinks very clearly..... he knows exactly what the agenda is. He's part of it!

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

On 8/9/2016 at 10:11 AM, JTC said:

But I totally disagree that Obama supports both Islam and homosexuality to create social unrest just so that they can take away guns.

Whether or not you wish to connect gun control to this agenda, it should be crystal clear the Obama (as well as Trudeau and all the politicians of Europe) are committed to destroying the West and Western (basically Christian) values.

So they see no problem with supporting Jihadists on one hand, LGBTQ on the other hand, demanding gun control on the third hand, supporting Black Lives Matter at the same time (with their snipers), Black Panthers with their ugly rherotoric at the same time, and basically undermining the way of life and the freedoms that currently exist. They fail to understand that if Sharia law is indeed established, they will be beheaded along with the LGBTQ proponents.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  3

On 8/9/2016 at 11:11 AM, JTC said:

I agree that people need to wake up and obey God and stop sinning.

But I totally disagree that Obama supports both Islam and homosexuality to create social unrest just so that they can take away guns. I call that paranoid thinking. I'd love to be a fly on this guy's wall.

I also think it odd that Obama strongly supported both Islam and homosexuality. My best guess is an example of how Obama can't think very clearly. It can also be because those are 2 huge minority groups who financially support him. Finally he probably believes they will find a way to live in peace. Obama was probably shocked when he heard the Orlando gunman was also an Islam supporter.

Our country does tons of things that don't make sense. This is what happens when you try to make everyone happy and those people just aren't happy because they're not at peace with themselves.

Obama's father is a Muslim and he went to Islamic schools as a boy.

The reason that Obama and Hillary and the Dems are climbing walls to keep the boarders open to both Muslims and Mexicans and to also "free" all those who practice homosexual sex as a lifestyle, is because this is going to be a huge voting block in a decade........So, the dems realized this, and want to make certain that Gays and Refugees and Illegal Immigrants REALIZE who helped them so that once they are "legalized" they will ALWAYS vote Democratic.

So, its all about votes, because all that these "leaders" want =  is to stay in power and they will do anything, ANYTHING, to stay in power, as we have witnessed, over and over and over.

Edited by Behold