• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

"I am a gay man, an Atheist, but I am looking for answers

Started by Ouroboros, July 14

I would like to ask why God would be so concerned about who I love and how I express that love towards them?"

It is now October 8 / 2016.

Sadly, here is a man publicly admitting he is an atheist wants to know why God, who in his mind does not exist, would be concerned about his sexuality? Its obvious to me he's not happy with the replies so far.  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings HAZARD....

Yes Brother,I'm sure the OP was not very happy about the replies because I am sure they are not what he had hoped to hear....?Honestly though ,I'm disappointed in what I have heard.....Gods Truth is very often difficult to hear,especially when you know (in your heart of hearts) that you are living a life of sin,sinning in the Eyes of the very ONE that Gave you life.....God the Father    What is hard for me to hear is not Gods Truth but the "opinions" that are added & all so unnecessary.....do these words express the LOVE & COMPASSION for the sinner that the ONE WHO Abides in us has for them while they are yet in sin?It is not what I would HOPE an Ambassador for Christ responds with

We all have personal opinions,some should be kept to ourselves,taken captive & rebuked,,,,,if they are not words provoke one to jealousy (for what we have in Christ) then imo ,they are better off not said  God is Holy,He hates sin & so we despise it also but sin does not define a person,it is not who they are,it is what they do   Sin defines wickedness,evil that is present & can easily be removed by Gods Authority ,Might & Power............Freedom in Christ Jesus    We have a person here who has been lead here to us by our Loving Father,this fellow is searching for love,acceptance,forgiveness.....did he find that? We must deeply consider our words,will they point to Jesus or will they turn away                     Glory to God                   With love-in Christ,Kwik