• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  14
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

25 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

This is a very heartbreaking situation you are going through and I am sorry. Like I said before give this totally to the Lord. If this man knows that you have seen these words he has written to her and he expects you to tolerate it he is using you as a doormat. He has no respect or love for you. You do have the choice to get a legal separation.I would never ever let a husband of mine treat me in this way. I will pray for you :th_praying:

Thank you for your advice. I know it's a bad situation, but I also know the core of my husband's heart. He really does have such a good heart. He's been hurt a lot by many who have used him. I'm praying he'll see the truth, but I know when he does, it'll hurt him. Thank you so much for your prayers and your wisdom! :emot-heartbeat:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6,874
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/10/1986

You might find it helpful to look up Voddie Baucham's "Love and Marriage" sermon series on Youtube and view those. I would also suggest you see marriage counseling from a strong Christian counselor or minister. God bless!

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  68
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Break the curse by the blood of Jesus by the authority you are given as a child of God. We have all the power over the power of the enemy. Tho you gotta remember that free will is a thing too. Fast and pray and try to break the curse of her and expell her.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,370
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Birthday:  07/18/1868

Mum-- I will pray for you and your husband-- maybe  if he still reads his Bible he should read Proverbs 5 and 6 a warning about the devious woman-- I didn't heed it till too late--  its a vivid warning from God to men who aren't very smart-------

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

2 hours ago, Demi777 said:

Break the curse by the blood of Jesus by the authority you are given as a child of God. We have all the power over the power of the enemy. Tho you gotta remember that free will is a thing too. Fast and pray and try to break the curse of her and expell her.

For the answer is very simple.  You don't see th

On 8/1/2016 at 8:29 PM, chrysanthemum said:

Yes, we're both Christians. I'm very devout, pray all the time, go to church regularly, surround myself with trusted Christian friends. My husband, sadly, has fallen out of fellowship with the Lord.

On 8/1/2016 at 8:22 PM, chrysanthemum said:

A former friend of mine has a Jezebel spirit in her. It's so bad that she has my husband "hypnotized", and thinking more highly of her than he does me. It's been going on for quite a long time now. It was behind my back for a while, but I had suspicions. After a couple years, some things came to light, I didn't want to assume the worst, and wanted to trust my husband, but it kept going on in secret. I never knew it was a demonic spirit until a few weeks ago. I've tried to help my husband see the truth, but it only makes him angry, and he accuses me of hating her and wishing harm on her, when I don't. How should I handle a situation like this? How can I break the stronghold this woman and spirit within her has on my husband? I'm so worried for his soul. :(

Hi,

I find it very sad that you just don't do something about it.  Maybe my solution is radical, but I would ask that he leave until he decides who he wants.  It's very unsettling to me that you just let stay.  

Prayer is your weapon, but sometimes they need a shock to wake them up.  I"m not advising for you to divorce, but I could and would not have man in the house to is desiring another woman especially when he is so open about it.

And maybe speak up that you are worried about his soul, that could be a wake up call to.  Ask him if he is worried about his soul, see what his answer is.

Blessing, RustyAngeL

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

59 minutes ago, RustyAngeL said:

For the answer is very simple.  You don't see th

Hi,

I find it very sad that you just don't do something about it.  Maybe my solution is radical, but I would ask that he leave until he decides who he wants.  It's very unsettling to me that you just let stay.  

Prayer is your weapon, but sometimes they need a shock to wake them up.  I"m not advising for you to divorce, but I could and would not have man in the house to is desiring another woman especially when he is so open about it.

And maybe speak up that you are worried about his soul, that could be a wake up call to.  Ask him if he is worried about his soul, see what his answer is.

Blessing, RustyAngeL

There are many women who are abused who will not leave or ask their abuser to leave for a number of reasons. It is complicated.

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

There are many women who are abused who will not leave or ask their abuser to leave for a number of reasons. It is complicated.

I have a friend who has had two abusive husbands, I mean beatings.  She was married to the first man for 14 years, the next 32 years.  Now she is married to a man who doesn't hit her but controls everything she does and gives her an allowance.  Then grills her about every penny she spends and what she was doing for the two hours when she was gone.  Just a different kind of abuse.  There is nothing that would make me stay with a man like that.  She knew full well what this man was like.  He would park outside her house at night and watch until her bedroom light went out, then would call her in the morning and ask why she was up so late and "who"she had over there.  I call that a stalker.  She married him.  Now complains that there are times she wished she had stayed single.

I bought her a bag of white chocolate KitKats one time.  She said she would have to find a place to hide them because he would get angry and eat them all himself.  Really?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

5 minutes ago, RustyAngeL said:

I have a friend who has had two abusive husbands, I mean beatings.  She was married to the first man for 14 years, the next 32 years.  Now she is married to a man who doesn't hit her but controls everything she does and gives her an allowance.  Then grills her about every penny she spends and what she was doing for the two hours when she was gone.  Just a different kind of abuse.  There is nothing that would make me stay with a man like that.  She knew full well what this man was like.  He would park outside her house at night and watch until her bedroom light went out, then would call her in the morning and ask why she was up so late and "who"she had over there.  I call that a stalker.  She married him.  Now complains that there are times she wished she had stayed single.

I bought her a bag of white chocolate KitKats one time.  She said she would have to find a place to hide them because he would get angry and eat them all himself.  Really?

These men know what kind of women they want to be their victim and they seek them.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  159
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

1Co 15:56 KJV
(56)  The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.

Adam and Eve lived a perfect life, until God gave them a law to follow, and until that time that they became aware of the law, they were abiding by it; then shortly after the law came, they did the one thing He told them no to do.  ever steal a cookie from the cookie jar after eating a few with permission?  did you notice how much more desirable that cookie was than the one just like it that you were allowed to have?  there's just something about our flesh that hates laws - the more our flesh becomes focused on the law, the more our flesh wants to violate the law.

take a bunch of kids and put them in a playroom with toys for a while, and watch for a toy that they don't choose to play with.  then tell them that they can play with any toy in the room except that one, and see what happens...they'l lust after the heretofore ignored but now forbidden toy - they'll focus on it even though they weren't interested in it at all before you laid down the law.  and if they know that you're watching them closely to see if they violate your law, it will make them ever more tempted to violate your law - as long as you keep them focused on it.  

do you share racy pictures of yourself with your husband?  what works for her will work for you - treat him in the ways that she does that keeps his focus on her, and it will shift his focus to you.  stop keeping tabs on him - God will let you know what you need to know about his faithfulness, and all you're accomplishing is increasing his flesh desire to violate your law; after all, so far he has obviously resisted that temptation, although your confidence that he will slip up (as evidenced by your closely looking for that to happen) is driving his flesh in that direction.  everybody has flesh to deal with - minister selfless love, as only this overcomes the law - it's goodness that causes repentance, not suspicion or judgment (even if justified by law) - only mercy and grace triumph over transgression

On 8/6/2016 at 0:25 AM, missmuffet said:

These men know what kind of women they want to be their victim and they seek them.

I believe that to be a true statement miss.  Her husband was married three times before and every time the woman did the leaving.  Knowing her husband I can understand why. What I don't understand is with all the unrest between them before she married this man is why she married him at all.  Yet I understand her.  She has to have a man pay the bills, take care of all the things she doesn't want to take care of.  In my book she invites the abuse by just being silent and not fighting back. So she in abusive man.  Her second husband didn't even buy her a wedding ring.  She had to borrow a ring for the wedding and then give it back.  When she and Hal went shopping for a ring he bought the cheapest one he could find.  She pointed out the one she wanted, he said no it was to much money.  (it really wasn't) and bought the one he wanted.  Once again she just put up with it.

I feel sorry for her, she has never been truly happy with a man.  How sad.