IGNORED

Did Ivanka Trump convert to Orthodox Judaism? And did she deny Jesus?

Ogner

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  562
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0

15 minutes ago, Thallasa said:

It could indeed, be a step in that direction ,and she would  then have her 'Jewish ' experience to add to her overall understanding of the who Jesus ,really is .  For many it is difficult to enter into Jewish cultural views , unless one is very close with the people .

If you want to get to know the real Jesus... you would not go to those who do not believe in Jesus Christ as Lord.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,714
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

50 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

Same could be said of Donald Trump's lies and his supporters

Problem is a lot of his "lies* aren't actually lies but the media making him look like a liar.

Guest shiloh357
10 hours ago, Ogner said:

It doesn't matter.

Her father is Christian and she lives In Christian country.

Trump never took his daughter to the church? 

And most importantly, Ivanka Trump chose to Be Jewish, and do not chose to be Christian. 

How's Donald Trump feel about it?

Well it does matter.   She cannot deny Jesus if she was never a Christian to start with.   Donald Trump is not a Christian and no he never took her to church.   she married a Jewish man and converted for that reason.    He is perfectly happy with it by what I have seen.

3 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

I'm not Donald Trump,I am me and I have my own son who is an adult.....I raised him how I raised him,taught him in the Way he should go & the rest is his choice......I can only hope MrTrump prays for his daughter but I don't even know his standing with the Lord.....it is not for me to say or judge,I just pray for them both

Yes! What she chose to Be Jewish it's bad for them both. 

Guest Thallasa
1 minute ago, Ogner said:

If you want to get to know the real Jesus... you would not go to those who do not believe in Jesus Christ as Lord.

Life is a 'journey ' of Learning . Often we stumble upon the 'truth ', while going somewhere else . All who have come to Christ , were  somewhere  else BEFORE .  She is married to ,and loves a Jewish man ,and she was not really a christian before ,  so she has not betrayed her God, Jesus ,as she has never really known Him .

We are simply being optimistic in saying, some day ,if God wills, she might come across 'Jews for Jesus ', and the step will be easier for her ,as she will know Jewish customs . After all ,Jesus was from a Jewish background .

5 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Well it does matter.   She cannot deny Jesus if she was never a Christian to start with.   Donald Trump is not a Christian and no he never took her to church.   she married a Jewish man and converted for that reason.    He is perfectly happy with it by what I have seen.

"And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
He that rejects me, and receives not my words, has one that judges him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day."
(Jn.12:47,48)

The Jews heard His words and did not believe in Jesus Christ as Lord. Ivanka Trump heard His words and She chose to be Jewish. 

The word that jesus have spoken, the same shall judge them in the last day.

1 minute ago, Yowm said:

Are you trying to say converting to Judaism is worse than converting to another faith (other than faith in Jesus Christ)?

No, but converting to Judaism is bad. 

Guest shiloh357
13 minutes ago, Ogner said:

"And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
He that rejects me, and receives not my words, has one that judges him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day."
(Jn.12:47,48)

The Jews heard His words and did not believe in Jesus Christ as Lord. Ivanka Trump heard His words and She chose to be Jewish. 

The word that jesus have spoken, the same shall judge them in the last day.

How do you know she heard Jesus' words?  How do you know that anyone has ever shared the Gospel with her?   You are making assumptions; you  don't know her life or how much she knows about Jesus. All you are doing is judging her.

Guest shiloh357
10 minutes ago, Ogner said:

No, but converting to Judaism is bad. 

Are you a Jew hater?  An anti-Semite??

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.67
  • Days Won:  25

39 minutes ago, The_Patriot2016 said:

Problem is a lot of his "lies* aren't actually lies but the media making him look like a liar.

No, they are lies.  He does it all the time.  Just this past week he said he watched a video of the money being delivered to Iran.  Then when he is called out in it he makes up some story about why it was just a mistake and not a lie.  This tendency of his has got me and a good friend in a debate about Donald Trump.  I say he just says things and is just not smart enough to know that they are lies that won't help him.  My friend says that his lies are calculated so that if he get caught in a lie he always has a way out.  I personally do not think he is smart enough for that, but I guess anything is possible.