IGNORED

Did Ivanka Trump convert to Orthodox Judaism? And did she deny Jesus?

Ogner

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  562
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0

Gentile can convert to Judaism but this requires deny Jesus Christ.
People sometimes ask, "Can I convert to Judaism and still believe in Jesus?" The answer is no. This is not something negotiable in Judaism. Jewish doctrine about God is core and inviolate. Non-Jewish beliefs about God invalidate a conversion (and Jesus is a prime example of a non-Jewish belief about God, no matter what anyone tells you). So this could be a major change for anyone contemplating conversion to Judaism. If this is difficult for you, then you should not be considering conversion at all.

And Jesus say, "But whoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven."
(Mt.10:33)"

If Ivanka Trump converted to Orthodox Judaism that means she denied Jesus.

Religion and spirituality
In July 2009, after studying with Rabbi Elie Weinstock from the Modern Orthodox Ramaz School, Trump had an Orthodox conversion to Judaism and took the name Yael.She attests to keeping a kosher diet and observing the Jewish Sabbath, saying in 2015: "We're pretty observant... It's been such a great life decision for me... I really find that with Judaism, it creates an amazing blueprint for family connectivity. From Friday to Saturday we don't do anything but hang out with one another. We don't make phone calls."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivanka_Trump

Ivanka Trump converted to Orthodox Judaism in 2009 in order to marry her husband, with whom she already has two children: Arabella, 4, and Joseph, 2.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/ivanka-trump-gives-birth-to-beautiful-jewish-baby/

Ivanka Trump happy to be Jewish

Daughter of billionaire Donald Trump talks to Vogue magazine about how converting has blessed her family life

http://www.timesofisrael.com/ivanka-trump-happy-to-be-jewish/

30 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

I don't think she was ever a Christian to start with.

It doesn't matter.

Her father is Christian and she lives In Christian country.

Trump never took his daughter to the church? 

And most importantly, Ivanka Trump chose to Be Jewish, and do not chose to be Christian. 

How's Donald Trump feel about it?

How would you feel about that if your child chose to Be Jewish and do not chose to be Christian?

If he did, wouldn't you approve?

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.68
  • Days Won:  25

4 hours ago, Ogner said:

It doesn't matter.

Her father is Christian and she lives In Christian country.

Trump never took his daughter to the church? 

And most importantly, Ivanka Trump chose to Be Jewish, and do not chose to be Christian. 

How's Donald Trump feel about it?

Donald Trump never went to church, how could he take his daughter where he didnt go?

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.68
  • Days Won:  25

Here is how Donald Trump speaks about the Jews, to their face...

“Stupidly, you want to give money. …You’re not going to support me because I don’t want your money.”

“I’m a negotiator, like you folks.”

“Is there anyone in this room who doesn’t negotiate deals? Probably more than any room I’ve ever spoken.”

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

I'm curious,what does Donald Trump have to do with his daughters decision to choose conversion to Judaism ? She is a grown woman,she is accountable for her own actions ........

King James Bible
The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.       Ezekiel 18:20

With love-in Christ,Kwik

47 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

Donald Trump never went to church, how could he take his daughter where he didnt go?

Billionaire businessman Donald Trump suggested on Saturday that he would have had "less difficulty" if he had proposed barring Christians from entering the US instead of Muslims.

"If I said that about Christians, and if I said 'banned,' I'm telling you I would have had less difficulty," Trump said Saturday. "And that's pretty sad, because we're Christians. I'm Protestant. I'm Presbyterian."  

https://youtu.be/QSSVTNow9uw

Trump is a Presbyterian.[452] Trump said he began going to church at the First Presbyterian Church in the Jamaica neighborhood in Queens, when he was younger.[clarification needed][453] Trump attended Sunday school and had his confirmation at that church.[453] In an April 2011 interview on the 700 Club, he commented: "I'm a Protestant, I'm a Presbyterian. And you know I've had a good relationship with the church over the years. I think religion is a wonderful thing. I think my religion is a wonderful religion."[454][455] Trump told a 2015 South Carolina campaign audience he attends Marble Collegiate Church, where he married his first wife Ivana in 1977. Marble has said that, though Trump has a longstanding history with the church, he is a Presbyterian and not an active member of Marble.[453] Trump has said that although he participates in Holy Communion, he has not asked God for forgiveness for his sins. He stated, "I think if I do something wrong, I think, I just try and make it right. I don't bring God into that picture."[456]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump#Religious_views

You think he'd lie to Christians about it?

1 hour ago, kwikphilly said:

I'm curious,what does Donald Trump have to do with his daughters decision to choose conversion to Judaism ? She is a grown woman,she is accountable for her own actions ........

With love-in Christ,Kwik

What would you do, were you he?

Frankly, I think of it as a tragedy.