• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  75
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

41 minutes ago, Abdicate said:

Your entire understanding of God is twisted. God is love and He died for you. If what you said were true, then you'd be dead already just by your own confession. Think about that. You really need to change your mind about God. Praying and reading do nothing if you don't change your thoughts about God. I've told you this before, you must take control of your thoughts and fix them by replacing them with the word of God. You'll never be free until you do that. You're confusing the God of the scriptures with the false Greek god Zeus. God Almighty of the scriptures isn't standing with a lightning bolt waiting to zap you. You have to change your mind about God. You have to believe you've been forgiven. His word says so and that's all you're ever going to get, His word. Once you accept it as truth, then you'll have peace and not a second before.

I know God is love and light but I saw light and sinned against it and remained in darkeness. Now: what does this mean? Well the lord says that every branch on him that does not bear fruit will be cut off and casted into fire. And the spirit will draw men to him but those who are drawn but do not have faith and repent will die in their sin. Now I sinned instead of repenting and you see everywhere in scripture when Christ saves a man he does it in the following sense: Go and sin no more. And who is damned? He who is awaken but goes against light. Who has he mercy upon? He who sleeps but loves when he wakes up. It is hard to describe. But scripture is quite clear about the punishment för those who do not obey the Lord when he convicts them of sin. 

And also... going against conscience... when knowing it. Trying to cover up and make excuses...

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

4 hours ago, Beebert said:

I know God is love and light....
but I saw light and sinned against it and remained in darkness....

:mellow:

Beloved, Until You Accept That Jesus Loves You

For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; Romans 3:23

You Will Continue To Look At Your

For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23

Own Bad Self

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

And Insist

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

It's Your Walk That Saves

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. Ephesians 2:8-9

Not So Beloved, It's Just Not So Dear Brother

But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
Romans 10:8-11

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

Read This, It May Be Of Some Help

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  57
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

9 hours ago, Beebert said:

I know God is love and light but I saw light and sinned against it and remained in darkeness. Now: what does this mean? Well the lord says that every branch on him that does not bear fruit will be cut off and casted into fire. And the spirit will draw men to him but those who are drawn but do not have faith and repent will die in their sin. Now I sinned instead of repenting and you see everywhere in scripture when Christ saves a man he does it in the following sense: Go and sin no more. And who is damned? He who is awaken but goes against light. Who has he mercy upon? He who sleeps but loves when he wakes up. It is hard to describe. But scripture is quite clear about the punishment för those who do not obey the Lord when he convicts them of sin. 

Man, you just won't let go of your confused interpretation of scripture!! You've been told over and over again that you aren't lost, you aren't going to hell, and that the key to your success story is in 1 John 1:9. Period. Read that. Accept that. Quit dragging the encouragement, the love, the Grace of God through your mechanical, brain-originated doubts and fears! Guess who the source of that is! Hello? Who messes with your mind? How wide open is your door, letting him in, with all his lies and deception? How long are you going to bask in doubts and fears when HIS door, GOD'S door, is there for you 24/7/365?? Folks are growing weary of your sinking in quicksand, destroying your life, destroying your witness, when our Savior is right there, right now. Welcome Him!! 1 John 1:9!!

Tell God that you thank Him for that simple line of scripture..... tell Him that you are gratefully restored. Then go on your way rejoicing, having forgiven yourself, the girl and others! REJOICE!! Smile!! Laugh!! Wake up ten times at night praising GOD!!

Edited by Dok
  • Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6,890
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Birthday:  11/10/1986

20 hours ago, Beebert said:

Do you think any one of us talking to you is without sin now that we're believers? The Bible says that when people die who have not repented of their sinful life and given their hearts to God are damned. Well, you haven't died yet, have you? Right now, if you died, yes, you would fall into hell. But that's the point; you haven't died yet! God is calling you right now. He so desires you to turn yourself over to Him completely. As long as you're still breathing, you still have a chance to repent and turn away from your sin. The Bible is not saying that rejecting God one time dooms you forever. That's simply not how it works. The Bible is very clear; those who die without repenting and turning to God are the ones who are damned.

And by the way, the branches being cut off are supposed Christians who actually don't live like Christians, I.E. who were never really serious and saved in the first place. But again, that's only after they die. As long as they're alive, they can still turn to God if they're serious about it. Just like you! Answer God's call!

But if I don't feel God Calling? I mean he is the savior, it is based on HIS efforts. Not mine.  How views I handle passages like these for example, and this is a common view:

http://robertwells.tripod.com/unforgivable.html

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  336
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/12/1953

7 hours ago, Beebert said:

But if I don't feel God Calling? I mean he is the savior, it is based on HIS efforts. Not mine.  How views I handle passages like these for example, and this is a common view:

At this point I can't help but feel that you have some kind of agenda here or are just insistent on self condemnation and in either case as far as I'm concerned you've been given enough constructive help to do what you need to do. I'm out of this conversation.

I am sorry. I will stop. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6,890
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Birthday:  11/10/1986

On 9/13/2016 at 8:55 AM, Beebert said:

You're plagued with guilt and longing. What other type of calling are you waiting for? God doesn't speak in an audible voice. If God weren't calling you, you wouldn't feel such a strong longing and a desire to change.

When you say that, I only think back 1.5 years ago and the longing and guilt I felt then. That was true guilt and longing, now I mostly long back to then... I mean it is hard but I am mostly afraid and I have a hard time sleeping and so on. When I pray, when I read the bible, it is like "you trampled on the cross, there is only one sacrifice". I feel myself being like Judas and Esau and Adam and I can't seem to get out of it. Because Christ, Peter, Paul, and the apostlic fathers are all very hard on people waiting to repent, it is everywhere. "Todat is the day of salvation", the bible says, and when you here his voice, don't resist... I heard the voice but resisted you see. I mean, I really do read the Word of God every single day but I always get stuck on the parables about the seed that fell on stones, about the people who heard the words but waited deserved punishment, and how Christ condemns the pharisees and how he talks about the rich man in hell and well, just about everything... And I feel those things speak about me. And all the good news, about how he forgives sinners, well, I know that grace and mercy, it is amazing, the love of Christ is just beyond comprehension. But it is like I chosed not to believe in my chance of being forgiven for a kiss so I sinned instead... You see that is truly weak faith. He forgives murderers in the bible, how then could I believe that a kiss wouldn't be forgiven? So instead I rejected the calling... And now I realized what I have done, just like Cain realized, Esau realized, Judas realized...  Those who sin knowingly after knowledge of truth will not be forgiven, and I don't know how to get out of that torturing feeling, I mean, I even imaging that I actually denied Christ 1.5 years ago. I don't know if I did but my imagination says so... And it is like, I mean, knowing the beauty and piece there is in Christ and God... Knowing that he is LIFE literally, who victors not only over sin but over DEATH, and to feel that you have done like Adam and chosen death over life is horrible. I think I need to find some spiritual mentor who can help me... I know that in the orthodox church they have that, and they also have these starets living in the woods in Russia and at Mount Athos... Maybe it is possible to come in contact with a starets? xD

Edited by Beebert