• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  75
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

"We don't have "negative forces" "depressing" mankind, we have Satanic principalities tempting mankind to sin so that they will not be saved, or will believe for awhile and then fall away (apostasy). "

Everywhere they call believing for a while and then falling away for apostasy (unforgivable ) and that is exactly what I did... I had believed for 3 months and then fell away 1.5 years and now I see the consequenses. It is like Jesus says "It would have been better for you not being born". I am so afraid. I stood at the cross and felt intense guilt. But I understood he would help me out of hell but instead I did like Adam... I really mean it. And now my mind is unhelpingly carnal, I seem to not be able to see the things of God. 

Edited by Beebert

6 hours ago, Dok said:

1 John 1:9

Romans 8:1

But these passages referes to Born again saved christians

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

5 hours ago, Beebert said:

Everywhere they call believing for a while and then falling away for apostasy (unforgivable ) and that is exactly what I did...
I had believed for 3 months and then fell away 1.5 years and now I see the consequences.....

It is like Jesus says "It would have been better for you not being born"....

I am so afraid. I stood at the cross and felt intense guilt.....
But I understood he would help me out of hell but instead I did like Adam....

I really mean it. And now my mind is unhelpingly carnal....
I seem to not be able to see the things of God....

:sherlock:

I've Got Those Mississippi Low Down

Will he thank the servant because he did what he was told to do? So you also, when you have done everything you were told to do, should say, ‘We are unworthy servants; we have only done our duty.’ ” Luke 17:9-10  New International Version)

Muddy Bottom Blues

"Can a person do anything to help God? Can even a wise person be helpful to him? Job 22:2 (New Living Translation)

And I

Is it any pleasure to the Almighty if you are in the right, or is it gain to him if you make your ways blameless? Job 22:3 (English Standard Version)

Don't Know What To Does

Search me, O God, and know my heart;
            Try me and know my anxious thoughts;

And see if there be any hurtful way in me,
            And lead me in the everlasting way.
Psalms 139:23-24 (New American Standard Bible)

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

All your words are true; all your righteous laws are eternal. Psalms 119:160 (New International Version)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Beebert

Read this again....

You seem to be hung up on "enlightened," which you take to mean "feel some conviction about the truth." But notice also "who have shared in the Holy Spirit" there. You don't share in the Holy Spirit until you have repented and become a Christian. You knew the truth but rejected it. But knowing the truth isn't the same as accepting it and following it. Satan knows the truth but does not follow it. You were never a Christian in the first place because you did not repent and were not changed. Hebrews 6 isn't talking to you because you never truly became a Christian at that time. "Tasted the heavenly gift" is referring to salvation. But you never received salvation because you didn't ask for it, didn't make the decision, didn't make the changes. This passage isn't talking about you. You see? If this passage were talking about anyone who hears the truth and doesn't immediately repent, do you have any idea about how many millions, maybe billions of Christians are actually damned forever? The apostle Paul heard teachings from Stephen and others before Jesus appeared to him on the road, but it wasn't until that incident that he believed; is the apostle Paul in hell right now because he rejected the truth at first and was eternally damned? No way!

It's okay to have doubts. It's okay to have questions and to seek answers and to take time. God works in all of us in different ways and on different time scales. Your hearing and rejection in the past was just the first step. Since then, you've been learning more, thinking more, considering more, reading more; the seed has slowly been growing. If nothing else, you've had time to see that, after rejecting the truth, you really do need it, don't you? If so, the last 1.5 years haven't been in vain; they've brought you a better understanding of the importance of the truth and following God. Now he's calling you, over and over, but Satan is using a twisted understanding of scripture to mire you in guilt and doubt. God has never abandoned you! He's still waiting for you to answer the door. Pray to God to save you and change you, to wash that doubt and guilt away, and to help you to follow Him!                BK1110

And again & again & again........this is TRUTH,God Will & does allow us to become broken,to sin horribly,to reject Him at first,to make crippling decisions & mistakes that seem irreparable so that we end up on our knees............that is right where you are! It is easy just as woundeddog has said,start at the beginning....start in the book of John & read every Word as though it i0s addressed to Beebert,From God    Once you can Understand His Love for YOU every thing else will fall into place,do you think Jesus died for everyone else except you?He went to that cross for YOU,YOU,YOU......while you are exactly as you are right now,a sinner in desperate need of a Savior                Receive His Love and that Love will destroy everything that is not of God!Nothing short of wonderful can survive surrounded by the Love of God,nothing can withstand His Glory but by His Grace Alone                   With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  57
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

6 hours ago, Beebert said:

But these passages referes to Born again saved christians

And that is what you are. Period. You can't get, or be, "unsaved." Period.

Go on your way rejoicing.

‘blasphemy’ does not properly consist in offending against the Holy Spirit in words; it consists rather in the refusal to accept the salvation which God offers to man through the Holy Spirit, working through the power of the Cross. If man rejects the ‘convincing concerning sin’ which comes from the Holy Spirit and has the power to save, he also rejects the ‘coming’ of the Counselor; that ‘coming ‘ which was accomplished in the Paschal Mystery, in union with the redemptive power of Christ’s Blood: The Blood which ‘purifies the conscience from dead works.’ 

This then... how am I going to not view this as pointing at me?

"Adam and Eve were not spitting in Gods face. They were deceived by Satan and had neither the education nor the experience to give them full realization of the wickedness of their behavior. God understood this, and yet they were driven from the Tree of Life and from Paradise.

Sin always has dreadful consequences, whether or not we realize what we are doing."

"The Spirit of God refers to the things done while in the body. He is not referring, I believe, to the sinful impulses over which you, as an unsaved person or a young Christian, have little control. The Spirit is referring rather to what you have done about your bondages.

Have you obeyed God when He told you to do something? If not, why not? This is the issue that will be raised; not that you were terribly bound with alcohol or a homosexual spirit."

God will not rebuke if you were ignorant or that over which you had no control. He will rebuke you, however, if you failed to do that over which you had control.