IGNORED

Our mortal enemy has deceived the church with many lies!

ZacharyB

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  410
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

9 hours ago, Holly Hobbie said:

I know in my heart that I am on my way to heaven

and won't have to face the tribulation

Holly, sorry but we WILL be going through

the great tribulation of the antichrist.

And it is coming soon ... so prepare yourself in all ways!

(The rapture comes later.)

Edited by ZacharyB

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,370
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Birthday:  07/18/1868

13 hours ago, batarang said:

PRAYER POINTS

Pray for the peace of the Jewish People allover the World.

Pray for Elohim's continued hedge over the Jewish People.

Pray that Elohim will cause confusion to fall into the camps of the enemies of the Jewish People.

Yes-- I can pray that way in good conscience and will today

15 hours ago, Hoddie said:

You mean to pray for me

I prayed for you this morning when I woke up-- and it was a prayer with power because I can go directly to the Father . The Bible says I can "Boldly approach the throne of grace"-- so I did-- for a Christian they need no one to speak for them except for maybe the Holy Sprit because at times we know not how to pray-- but I asked The Father for your well being and spiritual health

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  423
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  1

49 minutes ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

Grades are meaningless to a certain extent.  It's a measure of what you know at a certain period of time.  I got A's (mostly) and B's without ever opening the Douay-Rheims Bible I found laying around, unused in my family home.  We were RC, and didn't need the Bible, only what the priest taught us on Sunday and what was learned in parochial school. 

Thats all very nice, but I cant help but noticing you again failed to address the questions I put forth to you on page seven of this thread. I'll repost:

You said "you can only tell them the truth." and I asked, "How do you know you have the truth?"

You said: "Until the Holy Spirit opens their ears." Then I asked,"How do you know the Holy Spirit hasen't already?"

I'm also not quite sure what having a "unopend" Douay-Rheims Bible has to do with your grades? Growing up we (seven of us kids) had a frequently opened Douay-Reims bible and I received mostlyC's and D's. And with all due respect savedonebygra, as far as your bible not being opened, not needing the bible, only being taught by the Priests homilies at Mass on Sundays, and Parochial school is not the fault of The Catholic Church. That falls on your parents and god-parents for not keeping their vows at your Baptisim to properly catechize you.

You haven't read anything like my testimony. And that's only the parts I'm allowed to share.

Yes... I'm sure it's quite riveting.

I know because I am a follower of Jesus, my Messiah, and His teachings. I belong to no denomination or organization that separates me from God's love, patience and grace. My hope is in Jesus.

So let me ask you something. Being there are thousands of differnt to a non-denom. churchs, with many interpretatins of Scripture, how do you know your church teaches the truth and the others do not with no authorty?

Peace

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  423
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  1

49 minutes ago, woundeddog said:

I prayed for you this morning when I woke up-- and it was a prayer with power because I can go directly to the Father . The Bible says I can "Boldly approach the throne of grace"-- so I did-- for a Christian they need no one to speak for them except for maybe the Holy Sprit because at times we know not how to pray-- but I asked The Father for your well being and spiritual health

As did I you.    Thank you.

Peace

1 hour ago, Hoddie said:

As did I you

thank you-- I always tell my men at the mission to pray for me when they think of me- its can be a very hard ministry with out the Lords power

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

On 02/10/2016 at 1:28 AM, RustyAngeL said:

I agree. I do believe in pre trib.  I believe our sins have already been judged.  Our sins are under the blood.  The tribulation is God's judgement on the world for it's sin.  To go through the tribulation for the believer is like double jeopardy.  We are not going to be judged for our sins again.  

This is just my opinion.  

Blessings, RustyAngeL

The Tribulation is not God's judgement. The Tribulation is an act of persecution caused by the AntiChrist. The Tribulation has nothing to do with judgement, so yes we will go through tribulation like thousands of martyrs before us.

God's judgement comes AFTER the Tribulation. Since when has God ever asked evil beings to do his work for him?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,058
  • Content Per Day:  14.86

2 hours ago, Hoddie said:

Thats all very nice, but I cant help but noticing you again failed to address the questions I put forth to you on page seven of this thread. I'll repost:

You said "you can only tell them the truth." and I asked, "How do you know you have the truth?"

The Truth will Set You Free
31 So He said to the Jews who had believed Him, “If you continue in My word, you are truly My disciples. 32Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”  [John 8:31-32, Berean Study Bible]

You said: "Until the Holy Spirit opens their ears." Then I asked,"How do you know the Holy Spirit hasen't already?"

Romans 8:2
For in Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life has set you free from the law of sin and death.

I'm also not quite sure what having a "unopend" Douay-Rheims Bible has to do with your grades? Growing up we (seven of us kids) had a frequently opened Douay-Reims bible and I received mostlyC's and D's. And with all due respect savedonebygra, as far as your bible not being opened, not needing the bible, only being taught by the Priests homilies at Mass on Sundays, and Parochial school is not the fault of The Catholic Church. That falls on your parents and god-parents for not keeping their vows at your Baptisim to properly catechize you.

It's funny how easy it is to condemn people you don't even know.  Isn't that what you're accusing me of doing?  You don't know my family who I was ostracized from for leaving the Roman Catholic Church.  I walked away from my family, and the six figure inheritance I would have received, for Jesus, and I've never looked back.

Yes... I'm sure it's quite riveting.

A sad comment dripping with sarcasm.  I pity you.  It's best if we never talk again.

Matthew 7:6

... "Do not give what is holy to dogs, and do not throw your pearls before swine, ...
Edited by Saved.One.by.Grace

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,058
  • Content Per Day:  14.86

24 minutes ago, Davida said:

Amen.  Saved.one.by.Grace- it is a futile conversation.

woundeddog had the answer, prayer.  I had people praying for me before I became a Christian.  At this point since the indoctrination into the RC faith is so embedded, prayer is the only thing that can break through.

Edited by Saved.One.by.Grace

2 hours ago, OakWood said:

The Tribulation is not God's judgement. The Tribulation is an act of persecution caused by the AntiChrist.

then why are all the trumpets and bowls coming from heaven??  It is Gods wrath finally being poured out on sinful unbelievers---- you know how people always ask-" If there is a God why doesn't he do something about all the terrible things that happen???" well during the tribulation he IS showing his anger at those things-- its not for believers