• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  10
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

3 minutes ago, Olophpray4us said:

Our Savior was conceived and born in perfection. This is part of my faith. Jesus is our Lord and Savior who took on the sins of the world so that weay enter the kingdom of Heaven. Your prayers are appreciated but my faith is unending.  I pray that I have the strength and dignity to die for Him.

Why would God not be conceived in a perfect vessel?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

29 minutes ago, Olophpray4us said:

Our Savior was conceived and born in perfection. This is part of my faith. Jesus is our Lord and Savior who took on the sins of the world so that weay enter the kingdom of Heaven. Your prayers are appreciated but my faith is unending.  I pray that I have the strength and dignity to die for Him.

He was born perfect, totally sinless from the time of His birth until His death on the cross.  All I"m saying is that Mary was not perfect and sinless. She admitted her need of a Savior.  She knew she had given birth to the creator of the universe.  It is all so beyond my comprehension but I believe it to my very core.  All of us here trust that if the time came we too would have the courage, strength to die for Him.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,825
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  2

17 minutes ago, Olophpray4us said:

Why would God not be conceived in a perfect vessel?

Hello O,

[1] Why would God NEED a perfect [sinless] vessel?  Neither perfection nor sin come from our mother's womb.  God said so, himself.

Any sins that Mary had would not have tainted Jesus in her womb nor would a sin nature been transferred to him.  God, himself, says in Ezekiel trying to explain to his people about what makes one unrighteous says this, " The soul who sins shall die. The son shall not suffer for the iniquity of the father, nor the father suffer for the iniquity of the son. The righteousness of the righteous shall be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon himself."  Ezekiel 18:31

[2] Mary, herself, had to follow the law after she gave birth and had to offer turtledoves in the Temple - "But if she cannot afford a lamb, then she shall take two turtledoves or two young pigeons, the one for a burnt offering and the other for a sin offering; and the priest shall make atonement for her, and she will be clean.”   Leviticus 12:8

[3]  Mary, herself, said that she was of low estate and a "handmaiden" of the Lord.

[4]  The angel Gabriel said that Mary was blessed AMONG women, not exalted over women nor all of humanity as a mediatrix.

[5]  The angel Gabriel also said that Mary had found favor with God and was full of grace.  No one is born "full of grace".  God, alone, is the bestower of grace TO those he chooses and that's where the favor lies.

6 hours ago, Jayne said:

Hello O,

[1] Why would God NEED a perfect [sinless] vessel?  Neither perfection nor sin come from our mother's womb.  God said so, himself.

Any sins that Mary had would not have tainted Jesus in her womb nor would a sin nature been transferred to him.  God, himself, says in Ezekiel trying to explain to his people about what makes one unrighteous says this, " The soul who sins shall die. The son shall not suffer for the iniquity of the father, nor the father suffer for the iniquity of the son. The righteousness of the righteous shall be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon himself."  Ezekiel 18:31

[2] Mary, herself, had to follow the law after she gave birth and had to offer turtledoves in the Temple - "But if she cannot afford a lamb, then she shall take two turtledoves or two young pigeons, the one for a burnt offering and the other for a sin offering; and the priest shall make atonement for her, and she will be clean.”   Leviticus 12:8

[3]  Mary, herself, said that she was of low estate and a "handmaiden" of the Lord.

[4]  The angel Gabriel said that Mary was blessed AMONG women, not exalted over women nor all of humanity as a mediatrix.

[5]  The angel Gabriel also said that Mary had found favor with God and was full of grace.  No one is born "full of grace".  God, alone, is the bestower of grace TO those he chooses and that's where the favor lies.

Exactally Jayne.

Jesus was the only perfect One in the world.  Other wise how could He could forgive my sins?  Jesus not Mary was the Savior of the world. 

She knew she gave birth to the Creator of the world and no sin could touch Him.  

We don't worship Mary, we worship and give praise to God the Father who loved us so much He sent His Son to die for us.  Jesus died for us not Mary.  He alone deserves praise and worship and no other.   

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  3,825
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  2

3 minutes ago, RustyAngeL said:

Jesus died for us not Mary.  He alone deserves praise and worship and no other.   

This is where the rubber meets the road with me.

Let's say for the sake of argument that Mary was sinless.  She never died for our sins.  She was never made into a living, bleeding, dying sacrifice.  Her blood never atoned for anyone.

It is impossible for her to be a co-mediator with Christ.  She did not do what he did.

1 hour ago, RustyAngeL said:

Exactally Jayne.

Jesus was the only perfect One in the world.  Other wise how could He could forgive my out sins?  Jesus not Mary was the Savior of the world. 

She knew she gave birth to the Creator of the world and no sin could touch Him.  

We don't worship Mary, we worship and give praise to God the Father who loved us so much He sent His Son to die for us.  Jesus died for us not Mary.  He alone deserves praise and worship and no other.   

This group is not for me. May God bless you all but I don't want to be defending what I believe. Peace.

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

6 minutes ago, Olophpray4us said:

This group is not for me. May God bless you all but I don't want to be defending what I believe. Peace.

Sorry to see you leave. But seeing you are going, and I hope you stay long enough to read this, A priest once said to me, "Give a child at age 5, and I will give you a Catholic for life." That was me, until God opened my eyes and drew me to Jesus Christ Our saviour and also Mary's saviour.

Mary was not immaculate, she was a sinner just like you and me and needed salvation, she said so herself here in Luke chapter one.

Luke 1:46-47, "And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord, V. 47, And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.

We don't need the catholic church, the pope or any of the other traditions of men to be saved. Only Jesus can save anyone.

Jesus Himself said; Joh 6:44, No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Not any church, not the Pope, not the sacraments, not worshiping dead saints, not worshiping mary, nothing but Jesus Christ Himself.

27 minutes ago, Olophpray4us said:

I"m sorry to see you go. I just wish you would grasp the truth.  We do not in anyway hate the Catholics.  We believe the Bible for just what it is, the word of God.  I pray you will see the truth someday too.  Jesus is why we have eternal life with Him.  No one else can give us that, especially another human.  

As for Mother Theresa, what this thread is about, I didn't know her heart.  The Bible says we will know them by their fruits.  What I saw in this woman was one who gave as Jesus gave.  But again we don't get to Heaven because of what we do.  We can have a ton of good works and still miss Heaven.  We go to Heaven because of what Jesus did on the Cross and nothing else.  If we got there because of what we do or did, His death would not be necessary.  It is a gift.  The Bible is clear our salvation is a gift of God, not of works, lest any one should boast. 

Blessings, I hope you find the truth for yourself.

RustyAngeL

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  478
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,565
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  9

Hi I hope you stay on this board. I am not Catholic but I love Catholics. They are Christians . Maybe I will become Catholic so sometime. There are some members of this board who feel Catholics are outside of Christianity.  We can be lights of God to some. May God bless you.

2 hours ago, RustyAngeL said:

I"m sorry to see you go. I just wish you would grasp the truth.  We do not in anyway hate the Catholics.  We believe the Bible for just what it is, the word of God.  I pray you will see the truth someday too.  Jesus is why we have eternal life with Him.  No one else can give us that, especially another human.  

As for Mother Theresa, what this thread is about, I didn't know her heart.  The Bible says we will know them by their fruits.  What I saw in this woman was one who gave as Jesus gave.  But again we don't get to Heaven because of what we do.  We can have a ton of good works and still miss Heaven.  We go to Heaven because of what Jesus did on the Cross and nothing else.  If we got there because of what we do or did, His death would not be necessary.  It is a gift.  The Bible is clear our salvation is a gift of God, not of works, lest any one should boast. 

Blessings, I hope you find the truth for yourself.

RustyAngeL

I know the truth, my Catholicism is the truth. I too pray that you will one day see the truth as well.