Olophpray4us

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  478
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,565
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  9

That is true. Jesus said to someone you must be born  again to enter the kingdom of God. I assume Catholics are born again too. Of course not every Catholic is born again and that hold true of every church. I think we agree. May God bless you RustyAngeL

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  484
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

Um, the last time I checked, Mary was not the one who died on the Cross on Calvary. It was JESUS, and the only ONE who is SINLESS is JESUS. Mary wasn't without sin period........

Edited by Woman_At_The_Well

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,146
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Olophpray4us

Dear SISTER....I do hope you are still reading,as you may have noticed that there are some of us who do not wish to go "off-Topic" or to ram our beliefs(even though it may be Truth)down anyone's throat because the Lord always provides the right time & place for every Word He has for us....without fanfare & without much ado,,,,,His Still, Small,Loving & Gentle Voice!!!!Yes,Beloved,I do pray you are reading to know 'I love you",we love you,Jesus Loves you......

Fresno Joe may only add a few words of his own but they always speak volumes with the Word of God to corroborate.......we do not approve of rudeness,we do not approve of de-railing & we do not approve of any unkindness or hurtful words........the best way is to not respond,move on ,kick the dust from y our feet & go to where you are well received...........& you will find God has your Brothers & Sisters right here on Worthy,we will come forward despite popularity & say"I'm sorry if anyone has offended you,please accept our apology".............you are MOST WELCOME here,if anyone has made you feel unwelcome then please know that this is Gods Holy Place & not theirs to make you feel unwelcome,it is a privilege to be here in Gods Blessed Place for us to gather................all Glory to God Most High!!!!                          With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/15/1941

I can not judge whether a person goes to heaven or not, however, I believe that the Catholic church is a follower of false doctrine. Have a good day.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  41
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  5,324
  • Content Per Day:  1.63
  • Days Won:  2

32 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Olophpray4us

Dear SISTER....I do hope you are still reading,as you may have noticed that there are some of us who do not wish to go "off-Topic" or to ram our beliefs(even though it may be Truth)down anyone's throat because the Lord always provides the right time & place for every Word He has for us....without fanfare & without much ado,,,,,His Still, Small,Loving & Gentle Voice!!!!Yes,Beloved,I do pray you are reading to know 'I love you",we love you,Jesus Loves you......

Fresno Joe may only add a few words of his own but they always speak volumes with the Word of God to corroborate.......we do not approve of rudeness,we do not approve of de-railing & we do not approve of any unkindness or hurtful words........the best way is to not respond,move on ,kick the dust from y our feet & go to where you are well received...........& you will find God has your Brothers & Sisters right here on Worthy,we will come forward despite popularity & say"I'm sorry if anyone has offended you,please accept our apology".............you are MOST WELCOME here,if anyone has made you feel unwelcome then please know that this is Gods Holy Place & not theirs to make you feel unwelcome,it is a privilege to be here in Gods Blessed Place for us to gather................all Glory to God Most High!!!!                          With love-in Christ,Kwik

:amen:

• Followers:  41
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  5,324
  • Content Per Day:  1.63
  • Days Won:  2

17 hours ago, RustyAngeL said:

You are a Christian when you come into a personal relationship with God through Jesus Christ.  You are not born a Christian. And being a Catholic or any other denomination makes you a Christian. 

Well said. :emot-heartbeat:

I can not judge whether a person goes to heaven or not, however, I believe that the Catholic church is a follower of false doctrine. Have a good day.

This Thread is not about whether a person goes to heaven or not nor is it about the teachings of the rcc.....let us keep that in mind that we may all have a good & Blessed Day in our Lord & Savior Christ Jesus

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,879
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

10 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

This Thread is not about whether a person goes to heaven or not nor is it about the teachings of the rcc.....let us keep that in mind that we may all have a good & Blessed Day in our Lord & Savior Christ Jesus

Culture is culture and faith in Jesus, is faith in Jesus. 

There is a reason that Jesus did not teach culture but love one another. 

He new that the Gospel will be preach to different cultures, and that the people will believe in their culture... Thus mixing the Gospel with their culture, and the superstition of their ingrane culture. 

The change comes very slowly from generation to generation... 

Some times I go with some of family to their Catholic Church, and follow in their traditions so they do not worry about me in their ignorance, believing that I am lost, it does not harm me, but it help them, as the Lord said as much as possible be at peace with each other. 

I never speak against their sacret things, because I know that I am better off speaking (figuratively speaking), against Jesus than the things that are sacret to them. 

Some times I say the Hail Mary with them, so they do not think that I am with the Antichrist, and then I can get closer to them, and get the fear of death out from them, and then I say, one less tormented by the fear of death, or one more will pass away with peace on their hart, waiting for Jesus Christ or his angels to take them to him. 

Blessings Friendnt...

Amen,that is beautiful & just what Jesus expects from us because HE abides in us.....LOVE!

21To those without the Law I became like one without the Law (though I am not outside the law of God but am under the law of Christ), to win those without the Law. 22To the weak I became weak, to win the weak. I have become all things to all men so that by all possible means I might save some of them. 23I do all this for the sake of the gospel, so that I may share in its blessings.…                                        1 cor 9:21-23

With love-in Christ,Kwik

I had the catholic channel on this morning & they happened to be talking about Mother Teresa and what she practiced & preached,some priests that lived with her for about 30years said she was a human being like all of us and she never failed to express that when people called her a "saint".....she would reply with "It is not a special privilege or honor for few to be saints but the calling of ALL who are in Christ Jesus......I thought that was lovely,Praise Jesus! she said we must keep the Candle Lit,shining the Light through Love & Charity.....to be like Jesus for all to see