• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

33 minutes ago, Davida said:

Again that is the opposite of truth. The Mainstream only lies in defending the religion of peace.

It is reality, there is not one verified account of him yelling those words. Even the link given to support it failed to do so. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

2 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

It is reality, there is not one verified account of him yelling those words. Even the link given to support it failed to do so. 

My links showed he referenced allah. My links showed he was a muslim from somalia. 

9 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

My links showed he referenced allah. My links showed he was a muslim from somalia. 

I never questioned either of those facts.

17 minutes ago, Davida said:

All victims were non-muslim, at least one victim so far reported they were asked if they were Muslim before he attacked them, he also was heard saying allah ...! before he stabbed them. 

Now those are truths, doesn't it feel good?

ISIS has no trouble killing other Muslims, they do it all the time.

Sounds more like a wack job than before 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

18 minutes ago, Davida said:

I cannot leave youtube link but Check out on youtube, " Islamic Ex Muslim Scholar preach Christ Crucified ...testimony" It is so powerful.
His name is Daniel shayesteh he gives a wonderful Christian testimony and what Islam is about.

Why not post this in the video section? 

Guest shiloh357
20 hours ago, Out of the Shadows said:

Yes, all the far right wing sites that just report the same story are reporting it, but they all just feed off each other, when one gets it wrong they all do.  And then those the rely them for their information are wrong also.   

So you think that if a site reports that the man had yelled allahu akbar or demonstrated any connection to Islam, that it's a conservative site and they just toss around the same wrong story?    There are witnesses on camera that support those claims.

Let me know when you can come up with an intelligent, credible claim.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

8 hours ago, Out of the Shadows said:

No, I just stand for truth....
which tends to make me unpopular....

:thumbsup:

The Truth

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. John 14:6 (New International Version)

Puts The World Aghast

“And there will be strange signs in the sun, moon, and stars. And here on earth the nations will be in turmoil, perplexed by the roaring seas and strange tides. People will be terrified at what they see coming upon the earth, for the powers in the heavens will be shaken.

Then everyone will see the Son of Man coming on a cloud with power and great glory. So when all these things begin to happen, stand and look up, for your salvation is near!” Luke 21:25-28 (New Living Translation)

While Bringing Total Terror To The Hearts Of Men

When he opened the sixth seal, I looked, and behold, there was a great earthquake, and the sun became black as sackcloth, the full moon became like blood, and the stars of the sky fell to the earth as the fig tree sheds its winter fruit when shaken by a gale. The sky vanished like a scroll that is being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.

Then the kings of the earth and the great ones and the generals and the rich and the powerful, and everyone, slave and free, hid themselves in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains, calling to the mountains and rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who is seated on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb, for the great day of their wrath has come, and who can stand?” Revelation 6:12-17 (English Standard Version)

Who Blaspheme (Allahu Akbar, My God Greatest)  His Holy Name Thus Bringing Judgement

One of the heads of the beast appeared to be fatally wounded. But the mortal wound was healed, and the whole world was astonished and followed the beast. They worshiped the dragon who had given authority to the beast, and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast, and who can wage war against it?”

The beast was given a mouth to speak arrogant and blasphemous words, and authority to act for forty-two months. And the beast opened its mouth to blaspheme against God and slander His name and His tabernacle—those who dwell in heaven.

Then the beast was permitted to wage war against the saints and conquer them, and it was given authority over every tribe and people and tongue and nation. And all who dwell on the earth will worship the beast—all whose names have not been written from the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who was slain.

He who has an ear, let him hear. If anyone is destined for captivity, into captivity he will go; If anyone is to die by the sword, by the sword he must be killed.” Here is a call for the perseverance and faith of the saints. Revelation 13:3-10 (Berean Study Bible)

Down Upon The Heads Of Any Who Would Follow

"You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies. John 8:44 (New American Standard Bible)

Their Father Into Hell

And whenever the one thousand years are finished, Satan will be released from his imprisonment, And he will go forth to seduce all the nations in the four corners of The Earth: Gog and Magog, to gather them to war, those whose number is as the sand of The Sea.

And they went to war upon an open place of The Earth and surrounded the city of the camp of The Holy People and of The Beloved City, and fire descended from Heaven from God and consumed them. And their Seducer, The Devil, was cast into The Lake of Fire and Brimstone where The Beast and The False Prophet are, and they shall be tormented day and night for the eternity of eternities. Revelation 20:7-10 (Aramaic Bible in Plain English)

But, There Is

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16 (New International Version)

Hope

Truly, truly, I tell you, whoever hears My word and believes Him who sent Me has eternal life and will not come under judgment. Indeed, he has crossed over from death to life. John 5:24 (Berean Study Bible)

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

All your words are true; all your righteous laws are eternal. Psalms 119:160 (New International Version)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament

Guest shiloh357
8 hours ago, Out of the Shadows said:

No, I just stand for truth, which tends to make me unpopular 

LOL   yeah, that's rich!!  Truth.... yeah right.   :24:

9 hours ago, Out of the Shadows said:

No, I just stand for truth, which tends to make me unpopular 

Great; now I have to clean the Pepsi I was drinking off my monitor.

10 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

You can prove a negative.  I can prove my computer is not a hot fudge sundae.  I can prove that a dog is not human.  I prove there are no Muslims on the Supreme Court.   So yes, you can prove negatives.

You said that it was not an act of terrorism and you said there was no evidence to link it to terrorism.  That's the burden of proof you bear.   If you can't meet that burden, then you should stop making claims as fact when you have nothing to really back up your claims.

The guy not only yelled allahu akbar, he also ran up to victims and asked them if they were Muslims. 

here's your link:   http://www.independentsentinel.com/police-chief-doesnt-know-why-allah-referencing-terrorist-knifed-8-people-in-st-cloud/

*Robert goes and gets some hot fudge sundaes*

Sorry bro: that made me hungry :D

Edited by RobertS