Joe Christian

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  205
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Well, Martha is out of jail. They sure didn't waste any time getting her out. Now, it's back home for a little R&R. But, she has to wear an ankle bracelet. (for 5 whole months. Gee, as fast as she was sprung, they will have the scissors ready down to the second, when that time is up.)

Reportedly, when the facility had a Holiday Decorating contest...she didn't win.

According to the report on Yahoo, while in prison, Martha had to eat from a vending machine, besides her dandilion, greens and microwave recipies.

Now, she has all her money back, and is back in her cushy mansion.

Oh, she's also going to have her own show, like Donald Trumps'"The Apprentice".

And in the day of "real" journalism, Paula Zahn had a whole special decvoted to poor Martha's plight and horrendous ordeal.

Now, Martha is back raking in her money from K-Mart, now Sears... (or is it Sears and now K-Mart?)

Okay folks...I've vented, but being we have a thread on Prisons and prisoners and how hard it is to be in one, be a guard in one, I can't feel anything but disugust at how she is treated like such a queen. I don't see any kind of change in her attitude, still stuck-up. Same ol' Martha.

Just needed to get that off my chest, thanks for listening.

Joe.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  1

I agree wholeheartedly with J.C. Martha is essentially a Clintonesque Liberal of the first magnitude, one who would still feel peeved over the fact that she was actually put in jail because of "hardly nothing" at all. Liberals don't think people are wicked in dealings; they feel people are only "sick" to some small extent and only require a "tune-up," so to speak. To them, breaking such a miniscule law is something one might indeed do - as it's such a petty thing - & others should not make much of it. Reminds me of Mr. Clinton's infamous "What IS...?"

Martha now paid her due - and, of course, the UltraLib News Media Elite will drool all over her.....every step she takes, every word she speaks because infamy helps ratings, no? It'll all begin TODAY....and TONITE....and TOMORROW....and I wouldn't be verily surprised to find some Liberal reporter running amok and taking pot-shots AT THE LAW OF THE LAND, ie, as to WHY Poor Martha had to "go thru" what she did! After all, isn't she a sort of goddess (for Liberals)? Squaring a circle won't wash here.

http://arthurdurnan.freeyellow.com

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Content Count:  3,111
  • Content Per Day:  0.39

Well, Arthur, I'm faaaaaaar from a liberal, and Martha is no "goddess" to me, but I am a Martha supporter, so can't say I agree with you about her. ;)

I do agree, however, that the media will now inundate us with Martha day and night, ad nauseum. Fortunately, I watch little "news". :blink:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  205
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Martha made me nauseous even before all this.

Joe.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Content Count:  3,111
  • Content Per Day:  0.39

I never gave her a second thought and was not a fan before all this. :blink:

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  1,946
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Birthday:  06/06/1979

Well, Martha is out of jail. They sure didn't waste any time getting her out. Now, it's back home for a little R&R. But, she has to wear an ankle bracelet. (for 5 whole months. Gee, as fast as she was sprung, they will have the scissors ready down to the second, when that time is up.)

Reportedly, when the facility had a Holiday Decorating contest...she didn't win.

According to the report on Yahoo, while in prison, Martha had to eat from a vending machine, besides her dandilion, greens and microwave recipies.

Now, she has all her money back, and is back in her cushy mansion.

Oh, she's also going to have her own show, like Donald Trumps'"The Apprentice".

And in the day of "real" journalism, Paula Zahn had a whole special decvoted to poor Martha's plight and horrendous ordeal.

Now, Martha is back raking in her money from K-Mart, now Sears... (or is it Sears and now K-Mart?)

Okay folks...I've vented, but being we have a thread on Prisons and prisoners and how hard it is to be in one, be a guard in one, I can't feel anything but disugust at how she is treated like such a queen. I don't see any kind of change in her attitude, still stuck-up. Same ol' Martha.

Just needed to get that off my chest, thanks for listening.

Joe.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

She was more popular while she was in prison than before she went in. I read that she made $400,000 while in prison. She broke the law and lied and she has to one of the most popular inmates I have ever heard about.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,513
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Birthday:  08/27/1959

Well I m not a Martha Stewart fan myselfbut I have to say this in her defense.

Her crime is now paid for and everyone deserves to have a second chance. I am willing to give her that chance and the fact she got so little time does not bother me as much as someone who molests a child and gets no time for it.

So as I am speaking from experience lets give her a chance to prove she learned a lesson before we condemm her for all time.

Guest Gladiator4God

my only complaint is while in prison she was caught doing business but was never punished for it :noidea:

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Content Count:  1,884
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

THANK YOU, PAPASANGEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,132
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

my only complaint is while inĀ  prison she was caught doing business but was never punished for it :noidea:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Is it not legal to do business in prison........ I didn't know that there was anything wrong with that.